Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

threadbear emailed and asked me to pass a message along to three forum members

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
Sal
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He's no longer posting as anyone and he asked me to tell neko, maroni and pacedog that he IS NOT Carl Sagan.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:He's no longer posting as anyone and he asked me to tell neko,  maroni and pacedog that he IS NOT Carl Sagan.
Then he must still be snooping around on here.   Why does he care what we think and why does he think we'd believe anything he says?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:Then he must still be snooping around on here.   Why does he care what we think and why does he think we'd believe anything he says?
He still likes to read the forum.  I know if I got banned from posting I would still want to read it and I imagine most of us would.

Actually I don't think you have to take his word for it that he's not Carl Sagan.  When he tried to post as a sock,  bds banned those accounts immediately.  bds knows that Carl Sagan and he are not the same or he would have banned Carl Sagan long ago.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'm pretty sure that Boards did ban CS at least once.  

I base my opinions on what I see posted and the manner in which members post.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Then he must still be snooping around on here.   Why does he care what we think and why does he think we'd believe anything he says?
He still likes to read the forum.  I know if I got banned from posting I would still want to read it and I imagine most of us would.

Actually I don't think you have to take his word for it that he's not Carl Sagan.  When he tried to post as a sock,  bds banned those accounts immediately.  bds knows that Carl Sagan and he are not the same or he would have banned Carl Sagan long ago.

Carl has a nasty streak.....funny how a new member knows where a poster on the forum was employed and felt the need to share his knowledge. Suspicious....hell yes. We need to move past that shit. Personal information is personal and it's no ones god damn business.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:We need to move past that shit.
That's funny coming from you.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
How so?  Has Joani posted your personal information on any forum?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Why is that?

Sal

Sal

Because neither one of you is capable of ...

... letting ...

... it ...

... go.

Hell, this thread will prolly be 20 pages by Saturday.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Because neither one of you is capable of ...

... letting ...

... it ...

... go.

The personal information posted on the forum needs to stop.

Nekochan

Nekochan

... letting ...

... it ...

... go.

TB is the one who wanted a new thread started about himself.  I am not surprised by this as TB has always wanted to be the center of the forums. If he didn't want to be mentioned on the forum again, he wouldn't have passed his "message" over to Bob.   

I haven't made a big issue about CS, but I will express my opinion just like you do, and I think there are a lot of similarities between TB and CS.   And if TB doesn't like it and doesn't want himself mentioned, he will just let it die and let it be instead of sending messages to start new threads about himself.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
I don't want to contribute anymore fuel to your perpetual butthurt complex, so I will just observe that when you mention that you are a high school teacher at least twenty times on a public forum, that ceases to be "personal information" and becomes "common forum knowledge".

And with that, I will leave the Mean Girl's Society to go about its business.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
I don't want to contribute anymore fuel to your perpetual butthurt complex, so I will just observe that when you mention that you are a high school teacher at least twenty times on a public forum, that ceases to be "personal information" and becomes "common forum knowledge".

PD never posted his name and I don't think he posted what school he teaches at....but someone else did.  Do you understand?   Probably not. It's too much to expect from you.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

You know damn good and well no one posted their real name and the school where they were employed. The little mental midget sleuth posted the information.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 10/10/2013, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

PD never posted his name and I don't think he posted what school he teaches at....but someone else did.  Do you understand?   Probably not. It's too much to expect from you.
When you call yourself "pacedog", that pretty much narrows the field.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

And his real name?  Are you defending TB for posting PD's real name?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Once again, he never posted his name or where he worked. Bill Moore posted it. Why is that so damn hard for you to understand?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Oh, he did post where he worked several times........ Pace High School. And, his big mistake was to use his "PaceDog#1" forum name other places on the Internet--especially places where he also posted his real name and contact information. That was just hilariously stupid. The same stupidity lead Olddaze on the old PNJ forum to find out who poster Markle is. Now, I won't outwardly condone what was done with the information once it was found, but I mean, there is a valuable lesson to be learned from all this....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Is it true Mr. Markle is the owner of Jags, and is making all the decisions for the football team.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Is it true Mr. Markle is the owner of Jags, and is making all the decisions for the football team.
And posts like this is why I can't help but like that big ole head of yours...Razz 

Poor Jags. Crying or Very sad

... letting ...

... it ...

... go.

People like you seem to think that stirring up the crap pot is fine and dandy and just like now you have your crap stick out stirring....

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Google up Pacedog and see what you find.....I'm not the first thing that comes up. You have to actually add some things to it. It's fine. We all know that WTM, Carl et al is a certifiable Lakeview candidate. When I was at school from Nov to May, he swapped names on the forum more than prostitutes switching Johns....that should tell you something. I wonder if he ever asked and answered questions from old name to new names? Can you imagine that conversation? LOL tongue

And the name has nothing to do with any area around here, it's a sports connotation.

I'm not defending TB at all but Peedog himself posted he worked at Pace High School. I remember that during all our PHS- Frank Lay discussions about the ACLU. My granddaughter attends PHS and I hoped she never had him for a teacher ...but he posted that. I am 100% certain.

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm not defending TB at all but Peedog himself posted he worked at Pace High School. I remember that during all our PHS- Frank Lay discussions about the ACLU. My granddaughter attends PHS and I hoped she never had him for a teacher ...but he posted that. I am 100% certain.
You lie like Obama. Never posted where I worked and you didn't have to work at PHS to support Frank. The day he and Robert Freeman went to court, half the district called in sick to go be at the courthouse for both of them.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I'm not defending TB at all but Peedog himself posted he worked at Pace High School. I remember that during all our PHS- Frank Lay discussions about the ACLU. My granddaughter attends PHS and I hoped she never had him for a teacher ...but he posted that. I am 100% certain.
You lie like Obama. Never posted where I worked and you didn't have to work at PHS to support Frank. The day he and Robert Freeman went to court, half the district called in sick to go be at the courthouse for both of them.
Oh yes you did you unmitigated liar! You even said you coached a team there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum