Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

threadbear emailed and asked me to pass a message along to three forum members

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
Sal
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

One of my friends from the Agency sent me this classified video.

Carl wrote:

Only people at Pace High supported Lay, Freeman, et al, when they were illegally and unconstitutionally proselytizing public school students. The rest of the country has moved past the church and state separation decades ago. Only ultra-conservatives like those in Santa Rosa still think it is OK to preach to public school students.

---------
Wrong as rain in his support countywide. Since it is public record, why don't you get the actual substitute roster for the day court was held and SEE how many teachers took either a personal day or called in sick? What's the matter? Jealous of two God fearing men who did no wrong and were set up by a former school board member run out of the county and off the board once it was found out how she spun things over a dinner to make it look like a law had been broken on purpose?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 10/11/2013, 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:One of my friends from the Agency sent me this classified video.
You know they couldn't go to the moon because they couldn't get through the Eddie Van Halen Belt....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Question about the moon mission hoax.
The movie "Gravity" takes place only in Earth orbit and involves the Space Shuttle and the International Space Station.
Is the Earth orbit stuff all part of the big hoax too? Or is everything real except the lunar missions?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Carl wrote:

Only people at Pace High supported Lay, Freeman, et al, when they were illegally and unconstitutionally proselytizing public school students. The rest of the country has moved past the church and state separation decades ago. Only ultra-conservatives like those in Santa Rosa still think it is OK to preach to public school students.

---------
Wrong as rain in his support countywide. Since it is public record, why don't you get the actual substitute roster for the day court was held and SEE how many teachers took either a personal day or called in sick? What's the matter? Jealous of two God fearing men who did no wrong and were set up by a former school board member run out of the county and off the board once it was found out how she spun things over a dinner to make it look like a law had been broken on purpose?
If you read what I said that you quoted,  I said "the rest of the country" has moved beyond all that nonsense.  I didn't say "the town of Pace has moved beyond it".  Hell,  anybody who listens to WEBY would realize the town of Pace (and Milton as well) has barely moved out of the dark ages.  lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Jealous of two God fearing men who did no wrong and were set up by a former school board member run out of the county and off the board once it was found out how she spun things over a dinner to make it look like a law had been broken on purpose?

Weren't they leading students in prayer?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Question about the moon mission hoax.
The movie "Gravity" takes place only in Earth orbit and involves the Space Shuttle and the International Space Station.
Is the Earth orbit stuff all part of the big hoax too?  Or is everything real except the lunar missions?
yes we are in orbit..that is easy compared to lunar landings.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Carl wrote:

---------
If you read what I said that you quoted,  I said "the rest of the country" has moved beyond all that nonsense.  I didn't say "the town of Pace has moved beyond it".  Hell,  anybody who listens to WEBY would realize the town of Pace (and Milton as well) has barely moved out of the dark ages.  lol

Wait ...

... Bob is Carl Sagan?

lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: yes we are in orbit..that is easy compared to lunar landings.
It just takes a bigger rocket.  All the rest of the technology is the same required to do the orbital missions.  
They flew the Apollo command module in earth orbit.  They flew the lunar lander in earth orbit.  
Just a bigger rocket to get them to the moon.  And literally millions of people with their own two eyes watched that bigger rocket take off from Cape Canaveral more than a dozen times so I don't think they were watching an illusion.  lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Carl wrote:

---------

Wait ...

... Bob is Carl Sagan?

lol

No way....Bob is not like that.

Nekochan

Nekochan

In the years I've known Bob on the forums (here and on the PNJ) I've never seen Bob post any sort of personal information about any other forum member.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Carl wrote:

---------

Wait ...

... Bob is Carl Sagan?

lol

No way....Bob is not like that.

Maybe I'm missing something.

PeeDog is quoting Carl, but Bob says he's quoting him ...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...Hell, this thread will prolly be 20 pages by Saturday....

Dang, up to page 5 already.... Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I'm to busy to explain it....I have to assemble the "ilk" and decide what " filth" I must post today. According to Carl ,that's all I do.

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:...Hell, this thread will prolly be 20 pages by Saturday....

Dang, up to page 5 already.... Razz

Awe.....maybe it's a break from politics.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Since nobody will believe me anyway,  I might as well confess that I'm threadbear and carl sagan both.  Even with the admission I can still get away with the hoax.  Suckers.  lol
Oops.

Sorry.

I missed this one.

Carry on.

lol

68threadbear emailed and asked me to pass a message along to three forum members - Page 3 Empty yes, they were. 10/11/2013, 8:37 pm

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Jealous of two God fearing men who did no wrong and were set up by a former school board member run out of the county and off the board once it was found out how she spun things over a dinner to make it look like a law had been broken on purpose?
Weren't they leading students in prayer?  
Yes, they were. But, according to p-dog, they were doing nothing wrong.  I guess things that are illegal and unconstitutional are not necessarily wrong to p-dog and his ilk. P-dog has repressed his recollection of the events in his mind.  It was actually two students who complained, and they were immediately shunned and ostracized for telling the truth.
If Lay and Freeman were just two God-fearing men doing nothing wrong, why do neither of them work for Santa Rosa County, anymore?
Huh, p-dog?
Spin this one, homie.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

sometimes I see some post and I wish I could just throw up on them and make all the people taste it. What a Face 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:sometimes I see some post and I wish I could just throw up on them and make all the people taste it. What a Face 

Amen!

71threadbear emailed and asked me to pass a message along to three forum members - Page 3 Empty same here 10/11/2013, 9:00 pm

Chrissy wrote:sometimes I see some post and I wish I could just throw up on them and make all the people taste it. What a Face 

Same, here.  See, Chrissy and Joani, we are not so different.  Both of you type all kinds of putrid, nauseating crap that makes me ill, also.  But, I would stop at the make-everyone-taste-it part, though.
Everyone does not have to be sick, just because I am.
I would not wish that on anyone. Not even you two.
Thanks.

Sal

Sal

I'm sure you barf on plenty of people in real life.

You don't need to do it on the forum.

CarlSagan wrote:

Same, here.  See, Chrissy and Joani, we are not so different.  Both of you type all kinds of putrid, nauseating crap that makes me ill, also.  But, I would stop at the make-everyone-taste-it part, though.
Everyone does not have to be sick, just because I am.
I would not wish that on anyone. Not even you two.
Thanks.
well unlike you im not a fake person. im me, everybody knows who I am. that got shoved out way back over and over again like well used dildo.

so in being the realllllllllllll person I am. I don't have to fake it to make it.

fuck you and all 12 of your kitties. fake people are losers. you see, people like me work, pay taxes and give to charities, we also help our families because we are unselfish caring people.

people like you, well you like to pretend you are people like me. BUT YOUR NOT! Cool 

Have a nice day and thank you for reading my post.

Sal wrote:
I'm sure you barf on plenty of people in real life.

You don't need to do it on the forum.
I havnt barfed on anyone in a while, but when I do... people hold my hair, wipe my face and ask me if there is anything they can get me. because im just that fucking awesome.

I did however just finish a rid eye steak, sweet potato and fresh steamed green beans.. and I can assure you, Im not barfin it up....get your own.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
I havnt barfed on anyone in a while, but when I do... people hold my hair, wipe my face and ask me if there is anything they can get me. because im just that fucking awesome.

I did however just finish a rid eye steak, sweet potato and fresh steamed green beans.. and I can assure you, Im not barfin it up....get your own.
Was it bone-in?

Bone-in is the only way to go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum