Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A message for Joani and gulfbeachbandit and others concerning threadbear

+7
Sal
Markle
Joanimaroni
cool1
2seaoat
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You may be inadvertently doing something which will lead to this message forum being closed.    I'm telling you this only because you don't want to see that happen and neither do the rest of us.

First of all,  every time Carl Sagan posts,  ya'll immediately refer to him as "Bill".  You've been doing that since Carl Sagan started posting.

You won't believe this because I have repeatedly tried to convince you and it always falls on deaf ears.  Carl Sagan is not Bill.  I am 100% certain of this regardless if you don't believe me.

The actual Bill wants this to stop.  Since he can no longer post on the forum he does not want his name to keep wrongly being associated with another poster.
What I don't think you seem to understand is the forum administrator has the capacity to immediately ban any account he suspects to be Bill.  He has used this capacity many times and has always banned the sock when someone suspects that sock to be Bill.  And he would do the same if he thought the poster Carl Sagan was Bill.  He is not doing that because he knows that Carl Sagan is not Bill.

So why should any of this matter to you?  It's because of this reason.

A couple of weeks ago,  Bill went to the State Attorneys office and got all the paperwork to have the State Attorneys office issue an injunction against the administrator and the forum.  Trust me on this,  he did his homework and he got the personnel in the State Attorneys office on his side and if and when he signs those papers and submits them,  the State Attorneys office WILL begin the process.

If that happens,  it will cause Will a lot of grief just having to deal with it and that could easily make Will want to just say fuck it,  this forum is not worth the bother and just walk away from it.  

So far I've talked Bill out of doing that because I don't want to see the forum be shut down.   But every time he sees you accuse him of being Carl Sagan that makes it more likely that Bill will be the one to say fuck it and he WILL get the ball rolling on the injunction.

To prevent this from happening is so easy.  All you have to do is to stop using Bill's name in posts.  What could be easier.

Okay,  end of speech.  Go ahead and tell me I'm fulla shit.

First of all, Bill can get all the State attys. papers he wants. The state atty. has no jurisdiction on this forum. It is not a crime to say it is Bill. That would be kin to stopping free speech. It is an opinion and that is covered under civil law.If Bill wants to file a slander suit let him hire a lawyer and do so. Good luck in trying to get someone to take the case.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:You may be inadvertently doing something which will lead to this message forum being closed.    I'm telling you this only because you don't want to see that happen and neither do the rest of us.

First of all,  every time Carl Sagan posts,  ya'll immediately refer to him as "Bill".  You've been doing that since Carl Sagan started posting.

You won't believe this because I have repeatedly tried to convince you and it always falls on deaf ears.  Carl Sagan is not Bill.  I am 100% certain of this regardless if you don't believe me.

The actual Bill wants this to stop.  Since he can no longer post on the forum he does not want his name to keep wrongly being associated with another poster.
What I don't think you seem to understand is the forum administrator has the capacity to immediately ban any account he suspects to be Bill.  He has used this capacity many times and has always banned the sock when someone suspects that sock to be Bill.  And he would do the same if he thought the poster Carl Sagan was Bill.  He is not doing that because he knows that Carl Sagan is not Bill.

A couple of weeks ago,  Bill went to the State Attorneys office and got all the paperwork to have the State Attorneys office issue an injunction against the administrator and the forum.  Trust me on this,  he did his homework and he got the personnel in the State Attorneys office on his side and if and when he signs those papers and submits them,  the State Attorneys office WILL begin the process.

If that happens,  it will cause Will a lot of grief just having to deal with it and that could easily make Will want to just say fuck it,  this forum is not worth the bother and just walk away from it.  

So far I've talked Bill out of doing that because I don't want to see the forum be shut down.   But every time he sees you accuse him of being Carl Sagan that makes it more likely that Bill will be the one to say fuck it and he WILL get the ball rolling on the injunction.

To prevent this from happening is so easy.  All you have to do is to stop using Bill's name in posts.  What could be easier.

Oh good grief.  What a sniveling little shithead TB is.  And Bob, I cannot believe that you deliver his stupid messages.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:First of all, Bill can get all the State attys. papers he wants. The state atty. has no jurisdiction on this forum. It is not a crime to say it is Bill. That would be kin to stopping free speech.  It is an opinion and that is covered under civil law.If Bill wants to file a slander suit let him hire a lawyer and do so. Good luck in trying to get someone to take the case.
Between TB and Cat and the State Attorney and let's not forget the PNJ investigation, they'll shut the forum down. Rolling Eyes

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay. I tried and that's all I can do.

But you might want to ask Will why he's not banning Carl Sagan when he banned every other one of Bill's sock accounts. If that's Bill, why would he let that one remain?

Nekochan wrote:
Bob wrote:You may be inadvertently doing something which will lead to this message forum being closed.    I'm telling you this only because you don't want to see that happen and neither do the rest of us.

Oh good grief.  What a sniveling little shithead TB is.  And Bob, I cannot believe that you deliver his stupid messages.
LOL! That's the first time I've seen you cuss, Neko. The St. Atty. does not put injunctions on forums for private people. LOL! Bill thinks we're clueless.

Bob wrote:Okay.  I tried and that's all I can do.  

But you might want to ask Will why he's not banning Carl Sagan when he banned every other one of Bill's sock accounts.  If that's Bill,  why would he let that one remain?
Bob,You can't possibly believe the SA's office is going to intervene on behalf of TB? Seriously?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:Okay.  I tried and that's all I can do.  

But you might want to ask Will why he's not banning Carl Sagan when he banned every other one of Bill's sock accounts.  If that's Bill,  why would he let that one remain?
Bob, exactly what crime is being committed on here that would cause the State Attorney to be interested in this forum?

I don't think Boards knows if Carl Sagan is TB but I suppose that he's giving him the benefit of the doubt unless or until Carl Sagan starts posting or sending threats.  

I think the solution to this is for Boards to ban Carl Sagan.  Then poor TB wouldn't have any reason to whine like a baby and you wouldn't have to post these threads for him.

2seaoat

Bob is correct. There certainly is no need to use anybody's name. I have thought for years that these discussions were pure foolishness which confirms that it take two people to tangle. Clearly, one side or the other is not without fault. Carl Sagan posts intelligent posts and I have never understood the assumption that somebody is a sock. This silliness should stop, and certainly you should have the right to be critical of a post, and critical of the author of that post, but naming that person is childish, particularly if Bob is correct and the person being named is not even on this forum anymore.

I made a comparison of BP and T. I know neither of their names, nor have I met either of them. I have seen pictures of each of them, and it has been suggested that BP was a person in a booking photo, however they are still ghosts to me. When I start posting people's names on a public forum, I have crossed over a line, yet today I was told I owe somebody an apology.....I find this funny and consistent with the blindness of this continuing dispute.

No! WTH should Carl Sagan be banned? There's no evidence he's TB.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

LOL! That's the first time I've seen you cuss, Neko. The St. Atty. does not put injunctions on forums for private people. LOL! Bill thinks we're clueless.
There would have to be a crime committed for the State Attorney to become involved.   
Well, I have cussed a time or two, I guess.   Shithead...now that is what TB is, isn't it?  Actually, I think I'm being kind calling him that! Razz

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:No! WTH should Carl Sagan be banned? There's no evidence he's TB.
Doesn't matter!  He's the source of the problem.  Him and TB.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bill just called me. He's going to compose an email and send it to me tonight with all the specifics of the communications he's had with the local authorities about all this. When I receive the email I'll post it here.
And then ya'll can make of it what you will.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Bob is correct.  There certainly is no need to use anybody's name.   I have thought for years that these discussions were pure foolishness which confirms that it take two people to tangle.  Clearly, one side or the other is not without fault.  Carl Sagan posts intelligent posts and I have never understood the assumption that somebody is a sock.   This silliness should stop, and certainly you should have the right to be critical of a post, and critical of the author of that post, but naming that person is childish, particularly if Bob is correct and the person being named is not even on this forum anymore.

I made a comparison of BP and T.  I know neither of their names, nor have I met either of them.  I have seen pictures of each of them, and it has been suggested that BP was a person in a booking photo, however they are still ghosts to me.   When I start posting people's names on a public forum, I have crossed over a line, yet today I was told I owe somebody an apology.....I find this funny and consistent with the blindness of this continuing dispute.
You do owe Teo an apology.   What you said crossed the line.

Bob is right about what--the State Attorney?  I don't think so. 

TB used his real name on this very forum--no one is outing him by using his name.  

Damn, it's not even a full moon. What is going on tonight?  The forum has gone nuts.   I mean, more nuts than usual.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:Bill just called me. He's going to compose an email and send it to me tonight with all the specifics of the communications he's had with the local authorities about all this. When I receive the email I'll post it here.
And then ya'll can make of it what you will.
Just be careful Bob.  I hate him using you like this.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If Carl Sagan is Bill then of course to be consistent the forum administrator should ban the Carl Sagan account just like he banned every other one of Bill's socks.

But if Carl Sagan is NOT Bill, why should Carl Sagan be banned? For what reason? Because he's liberal?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:If Carl Sagan is Bill then of course to be consistent the forum administrator should ban the Carl Sagan account just like he banned every other one of Bill's socks.

But if Carl Sagan is NOT Bill,  why should Carl Sagan be banned?  For what reason?  Because he's liberal?
I already answered.  His being here is causing problems.  No one has a "right" to be a member on here.   Why should Boards have to deal with this crap?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:Just be careful Bob.  I hate him using you like this.
No actually he didn't ask me to make this thread. I made it all of my own volition. For exactly the reason I told you earlier. If Bill is able to use the authorities to make life difficult for the forum administrator, I am convinced that the forum administrator will likely just blow off the forum rather than have to go through all that. I would if I was him. And I get a lot of entertainment from this forum and I don't want it to disappear.
It's really just that simple.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Just be careful Bob.  I hate him using you like this.
No actually he didn't ask me to make this thread.  I made it all of my own volition.  For exactly the reason I told you earlier.  If Bill is able to use the authorities to make life difficult for the forum administrator,  I am convinced that the forum administrator will likely just blow off the forum rather than have to go through all that.  I would if I was him.  And I get a lot of entertainment from this forum and I don't want it to disappear.
It's really just that simple.

Well, don't worry about it too much.  If Boards gives up on the forum it won't because of the State Attorney.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:
Bob wrote:If Carl Sagan is Bill then of course to be consistent the forum administrator should ban the Carl Sagan account just like he banned every other one of Bill's socks.

But if Carl Sagan is NOT Bill,  why should Carl Sagan be banned?  For what reason?  Because he's liberal?
I already answered.  His being here is causing problems.  No one has a "right" to be a member on here.   Why should Boards have to deal with this crap?
Now I'm really confused. What is it that determines when a person is allowed on here or not allowed on here?
I haven't seen Carl Sagan post any threats or post any personal information.
So what has he done exactly which causes you to say he shouldn't be allowed on here?

Tell him not to bother. I wouldn't believe any of it. If TB thinks he's being maligned he can hire an atty. and send a cease and desist order. To think he can threaten people w/ the St. Atty.is irrational.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Now I'm really confused.  What is it that determines when a person is allowed on here or not allowed on here?
I haven't seen Carl Sagan post any threats or post any personal information.
So what has he done exactly which causes you to say he shouldn't be allowed on here?

What I am saying is that membership is at Board's discretion.  Boards decides.  Not me or anyone else.  Just Boards.  I would get tired of this crap if I were Boards...and the "new" person who was the source of trouble  would have to go.   Of course, it's up to Boards what to do.

Nekochan wrote:

That's crazy, Neko. It's not his fault you all decided he was TB. The one's accusing him are causing the problems.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The main reason Bill called me was to let me know I got it a little confused about the involvement of the "State Attorney". I was trying to remember what he had told me and I couldn't remember the particulars. So don't obsess on my mention of the "State Attorney". That's why I've asked him to explain the specifics of what he's done and I'll relay that to you in his own words.

Look, I just find this whole thing fascinating. So stop being so defensive and relax and be entertained like I am.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:Tell him not to bother. I wouldn't believe any of it. If TB thinks he's being maligned he can hire an atty. and send a cease and desist order. To think he can threaten people w/ the St. Atty.is irrational.
Correct, it would be a civil case.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum