Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apology to PDF Forum Members for going off the Reservation, &c

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PDF Members:

I posted this apology to you all under the 'name calling' thread a few days ago, but wanted to re-post it here because I'm sure you all quit reading that awful thread long before I posted my apology (for which I don't blame you one bit!), separate from my individual apology to dreams (referenced below).

I hope you all accept this apology for my behavior and for using foul language on the forum, but completely understand if you cannot see fit to do so.

Sincerely,
Like a Star @ heaven riceme

Dreamsglore wrote:
I didn't know you cussed at me. I understand your feelings completely and I can see why you would be freaked out about posting your name,however, I don't see how Chrissy's first name revealed anything.. really. It would be different if I posted her whole name.I understand the issue of posting names but what she did after that was way beyond what any reasonable person would do.Actually, saying her first name was not a vindictive act. I just was acknowledging I did know her name but apparently PNJ Mod wasn't asking for that. I thought he was. Star posted my name and no one said one word to her. I'm not really concerned if someone knows my name.If they want to come after me I say "come on"! There are tons of psychos on the streets everyday and I risk my life out there-so I can't be concerned if someone knows my name. People still recognize me here from when I was a cop in another state.I think we need to be through w/ this conversation.As for Chrissy, I hope she realizes her fears are not based in reality and she gets some needed help.

Actually, you're right. I was not cussing "AT" you, but I was cussing in posts that were addressed to you and to PNJ Mod. All the same, I apologize. I missed any post wherein Star posted your name, and would have taken her to task for it as well. I just don't respond well to that sort of thing,... clearly! LOL.

I agree that the time for this subject to be done with is overdue, but before I close this post, I also owe the rest of the forum an apology for my language and for going Richter. It's really not typical of me at all, and I regret the foul language that I used on this forum and that I let my temper get the best of me. I apologize to ALL the members of the PDF for my awful behavior in response to the whole "posting of personal information" issue.

Now hopefully we can bury the hatchet and get on to better, more intelligent conversation.

Wink

boards of FL

boards of FL

riceme wrote:I hope you all accept this apology for my behavior and for using foul language on the forum, but completely understand if you cannot see fit to do so.

After some consideration, I find this apology to be acceptable.

dreams can suck my ass. Im tired of her belittling comments. I need to get some help she says LOL

she needs to get some help. shes constant lbelittling others I guess to make her self feel better.

dreams is a nasty bitter old cow. She rarely starts topics that arnt bashing threads and spends most of her time nagging the ones who do conversate.

Id be interested in knowing the PNJ nicname of pnj moderator. would be helpful to match the personality

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I think he may have been BP executive on PNJ but I'm not 100% sure of it.
KARMA wrote:dreams can suck my ass. Im tired of her belittling comments. I need to get some help she says LOL

she needs to get some help. shes constant lbelittling others I guess to make her self feel better.

dreams is a nasty bitter old cow. She rarely starts topics that arnt bashing threads and spends most of her time nagging the ones who do conversate.

Id be interested in knowing the PNJ nicname of pnj moderator. would be helpful to match the personality

KARMA wrote:dreams can suck my ass. Im tired of her belittling comments. I need to get some help she says LOL

Are you fiixin to throw another tirade, Chrissy? Go get help for yourself & correct your life problems & stop worrying bout others here. A new moderated forum was recently started. Go join em and lets see how long you can remain civil until you have another meltdown.

that's interesting. Star is posting again....? what's her handle now...?

Last edited by thread_bear on 8/1/2012, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : brain fart)

X PNJ Moderator wrote:

Are you fiixin to throw another tirade, Chrissy? Go get help for yourself & correct your life problems & stop worrying bout others here. A new moderated forum was recently started. Go join em and lets see how long you can remain civil until you have another meltdown.

no im not. but how can anyone think what dreams just said was ok. she belittle me AGAIN! and I am supposed to ignore it. Why cant others say to her to stop? when she does that yes, its going to piss me off.

And you can do the same. You're nothing but a nasty,immature,trash mouthed psycho.

KARMA wrote:
X PNJ Moderator wrote:

no im not. but how can anyone think what dreams just said was ok. she belittle me AGAIN! and I am supposed to ignore it. Why cant others say to her to stop? when she does that yes, its going to piss me off.

You chose to respond to her comment. You chose to put her on your ignore list & you chose to un ignore list her. You chose to get pissed off. Its not about me or Dreams or anyone else, its about "you", your attitude, your behavior that gets you upset. Until you learn how to deal with your you issues, nothing will change for the better.

X PNJ Moderator wrote:
KARMA wrote:
X PNJ Moderator wrote:

she is still on my ignore list FYI

when someone copies her post I see them....

anyway, i am trying to delete myself. waiting for that email dang it, its SLOW grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You chose to respond to her comment. You chose to put her on your ignore list & you chose to un ignore list her. You chose to get pissed off. Its not about me or Dreams or anyone else, its about "you", your attitude, your behavior that gets you upset. Until you learn how to deal with your you issues, nothing will change for the better.

she is still on my ignore list FYI

when someone copies her post I see them....

anyway, i am trying to delete myself. waiting for that email dang it, its SLOW grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

boards of FL wrote:
riceme wrote:I hope you all accept this apology for my behavior and for using foul language on the forum, but completely understand if you cannot see fit to do so.

After some consideration, I find this apology to be acceptable.

Razz , Boards, you smart aleck!

thread_bear wrote:that's interesting. Star is posting again....? what's her handle now...?

"Uhh... do WHUT, now??" Clearly I missed something.

Question

ghandi wrote:

Nosir, it is not BP Exec, whom I know personally. I'm pretty sure I know eggzzachary who it is, but I'm not going to post it here.

riceme wrote:
thread_bear wrote:that's interesting. Star is posting again....? what's her handle now...?

:?:

from your post....

>>>>>Actually, you're right. I was not cussing "AT" you, but I was cussing in posts that were addressed to you and to PNJ Mod. All the same, I apologize. I missed any post wherein Star posted your name, and would have taken her to task for it as well. I just don't respond well to that sort of thing,... clearly! LOL.<<<<

i guess i misunderestimated you....LOL

hey girl....i ain't trying to pick no dadgum fight, okay....?

KARMA wrote:

Sweetie, I am first in line of the many (the majority here, as it would seem) people who absolutely do not think that posting personal information is okay. I apologized not because I regretted sticking up for you (you can see if you like where I posted several times that I would do the very same, and fight 'til the bitter end even for my worst enemy, if the same thing was done to them), but because I got angry, lost my temper, and wrote things on this forum that I regret and think are disrespectful in general to other members if only by way of being posted here for their reading displeasure.

Just wanted to clarify to you personally that my position has not -- and never will -- change on the matter. I only apologized because I behaved abhorrently.

thread_bear wrote:
riceme wrote:

Question

from your post....

>>>>>Actually, you're right. I was not cussing "AT" you, but I was cussing in posts that were addressed to you and to PNJ Mod. All the same, I apologize. I missed any post wherein Star posted your name, and would have taken her to task for it as well. I just don't respond well to that sort of thing,... clearly! LOL.<<<<

i guess i misunderestimated you....LOL

hey girl....i ain't trying to pick no dadgum fight, okay....?

Roger that, and ja, I do believe you "misunderestimated" me. And to the point that I have made several times since this whole fiasco blew up, I would fight 'til the bitter end defending even my worst enemy in the event that someone posted your private information (qualified by the fact that for reasons you and I both know, and which are of no relevance here, I have passed on defending you in the past... Not to imply that I still consider you an "enemy").

I absolutely, positively believe that no poster EVER has the right to post or share personal or private information OF ANY SORT about another poster. Not even a first name*, referencing (again) the fact that when Chrissy's real name was posted (which I had totally forgot... I just think of her as Chrissy!), a light bulb came on in my little, tiny brain, and just reading her first name caused me to remember her LAST name, as well. If my dumbbutt can remember such a thing, surely others can as well.*Exception to above is Bob, for obvious reasons.

Anyhoo... that's whatcha get for making ASSUMPTIONS (what did your 6th grade teacher teach you about the word "assume"? ha ha) about me. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum