Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

American Psychiatric Association research

+6
2seaoat
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
Slicef18
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

I don't have to post a refutation of a statement that has no form of proof attached in the first place.

You're the one who wastes her life away Mrs Kravitz, not me.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Buddhist is a religion, Black or African/ American is a race. The religion is not relevant.

Relevant to what?

His bigotry.

LOL No. it would not shut down. We can still talk about Studer.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Thank you Mister Obama for making race a non-issue...LOL.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Some people on this forum are vile, for sure.

Well the allegations against BP are yet proven, but his racial theory posts on this forum were in fact vile, but most people here are not vile......they simply believe vile stuff.
You think that most people on here believe vile stuff?

Slicef18

Slicef18

Nekochan wrote:

Well the allegations against BP are yet proven, but his racial theory posts on this forum were in fact vile, but most people here are not vile......they simply believe vile stuff.
The use of vile words or cursing is an indication of a limited vocabulary or brain lacking the cognitive facilities to construct meaningful thoughts about the topic being discussed. They cannot help it and most times they are not aware of it or they deny suggestions of it's existence.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

The use of vile words or cursing is an indication of a limited vocabulary or brain lacking the cognitive facilities to construct meaningful thoughts about the topic being discussed. They cannot help it and most times they are not aware of it or they deny suggestions of it's existence.
Oh no you used big words you must be a Racist......LOL.

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Oh no you used big words you must be a Racist......LOL.
The term of words being, BIG WORDS would only be applicable if one vocabulary consisted of small words such as "see spot run. Run spot run." Those of a certain age will recognize the example.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:I don't have to post a refutation of a statement that has no form of proof attached in the first place.

You're the one who wastes her life away Mrs Kravitz, not me.
lol!  'at a girl....dispute the argument solely on the grounds YOU do not agree.

2seaoat

Yes some people do. I believe that Auburn is always better than Alabama, and I am considered vile, but mostly wrong. Some people believe and express ideas which are vile. Sometimes the surface profanity is far less vile than hidden implied meaning.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Slicef18 wrote:The American Psychiatric Association research reveals a higher incidence of mental illness in the Black community than society at large. It is believed to be caused by a mistrust in traditional medical healthcare. Blacks are often told to go a Preacher.  
OK. I read the report.

Correctly stated, this should read as..."There is no higher incidence of mental illness in the african american community than there is in the overall population; however, one theory suggests that african americans may be more prone to suffer with mental illness rather than seek treatment due to a myriad of cultural parameters."

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:The American Psychiatric Association research reveals a higher incidence of mental illness in the Black community than society at large. It is believed to be caused by a mistrust in traditional medical healthcare. Blacks are often told to go a Preacher.  
You really are full of shit, you know?

Did it ever occur to you that poor white people (who, I'm sure have more mental problems than rich white people) and black people are very much the same in that they don't go to a psychiatrist because they can't afford to?
Wow...haven't seen many people with so much bottled up anger.  Seek help or you could end up like this shooter.
That's her normal demeanor.  Pleasant huh?

She must be a fun person to be around.

Last edited by Markle on 9/18/2013, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Slicef18

Slicef18

boards of FL wrote:
OK.  I read the report.  

Correctly stated, this should read as..."There is no higher incidence of mental illness in the african american community than there is in the overall population; however, one theory suggests that african americans may be more prone to suffer with mental illness rather than seek treatment due to a myriad of cultural parameters."
Your correct, but it does leave the incidence of Blacks on the street with mental illness to be a higher rate than the public in general. I chose the American Psychiatric Association's concise but brief statement over the piece you site as I felt the later would cause some confusion. Thanks for your input. It gives depth to the subject.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Number of Murders by firearms, Britain, 2011*: 58
(equivalent to 290 US murders)..........a couple of days.
What is the incidence of violent crime in Great Britain as opposed to the United States?

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. By James Slack
UPDATED: 18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

American Psychiatric Association research - Page 3 ViolentCrimesEurope-1

[...]

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196941/The-violent-country-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html#ixzz2fHQrDZSj

Unless, of course, if you live in Detroit, Chicago, New Orleans, St. Louis, Washington D.C. or almost any other city long dominated by Democrats.

[/quote]FYI, Mr Markle,  Mrs Kravitz has never met me. Not even once. So her guess as to my off-forum personality is just that again, a guess.
Mrs Kravitz likes to pretend to be an expert on subjects she's never had any knowledge of.  It makes her feel big and important. I understand.

That's what small minded people do.

There are a lot of them that frequent internet forums because they couldn't figure out how to make a friend on the outside if their lives depended on it.

2seaoat wrote:You think that most people on here believe vile stuff?

Yes some people do.  I believe that Auburn is always better than Alabama, and I am considered vile, but mostly wrong.  Some people believe and express ideas which are vile.  Sometimes the surface profanity is far less vile than hidden implied meaning.

You are correct Mr Seaoat. Most of the time you are.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Number of Murders by firearms, Britain, 2011*: 58
(equivalent to 290 US murders)..........a couple of days.
What is the incidence of violent crime in Great Britain as opposed to the United States?

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. By James Slack
UPDATED: 18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

American Psychiatric Association research - Page 3 ViolentCrimesEurope-1

[...]

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196941/The-violent-country-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html#ixzz2fHQrDZSj

Unless, of course, if you live in Detroit, Chicago, New Orleans, St. Louis, Washington D.C. or almost any other city long dominated by Democrats.
WHAT INFO!!! I had no idea and sure wouldn't have guessed it. I wonder if our having a gun in most every household helps our numbers. Thanks Markle

Markle

Markle

bluemoon wrote:
Markle wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Markle wrote:
bluemoon wrote:

Did it ever occur to you that poor white people (who, I'm sure have more mental problems than rich white people) and black people are very much the same in that they don't go to a psychiatrist because they can't afford to?
Wow...haven't seen many people with so much bottled up anger.  Seek help or you could end up like this shooter.
I'm not angry, you haven't seen me angry. I'm not even giving you hell. As Harry Truman said, I'm just telling the truth about you and you think it's hell.

This is just one more outrageously racist thread, and isn't even based on a news link of any kind.
Then prove, from a reliable source, you know, not the DailyKOS or The Nation that the allegations are false.  Then you can keep your blood pressure down and not look the fool.
Here's how this goes. If you make a statement as being a fact, then you have to prove it to me with at least a link to a respectable news source. I'm not required, as the recipient of your statement, to prove or disprove it.   But I also don't have a accept  it as true unless you have proof.
Get that?

If my inclination is to not believe what you say, it's based on your history of lying.

If I'm inclined to think this forum is over populated by a bunch of white race-baiters, it could just be that nearly every day there are at least one or two new threads posted that are anti-African American in substance.
If you could shut your damned mouth on the subject, I wouldn't be so inclined to think it.

I'd say about half the people on this forum  come on here to vent their vilest  feelings to other people who think the same vile thoughts and then to  hear themselves cheered on by their posts.

If I were the moderator, I'd chill the racial threads for a couple of weeks, I'm betting the forum would shut down then though, for lack of participation.
Yet, in all this time you have yet to be able to prove where I lied about anything in my posts. Usually I support my posts with a link to a reliable source. You, on the other hand, simply rant.

Of those whom I think come here to "vent their vilest feelings" you stand out more than anyone. I don't even know why you come here it only seems to get you upset.

As for discussing racism, again, you seem to be the only one who gets their panties in a twist when confronted with FACTS. Why do you suppose that is?

How does NOT discussing racism help anyone?

Did you read your own orticle? All those big old circles look just awful, until you realize what they consider a "violent crime" in Britain.

In Britain, an affray is considered a violent crime, while in other countries it will only be logged if a person is physically injured.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196941/The-violent-country-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html#ixzz2fHVgoNVv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nobody even has to suffer an injury in Great Britain and someone can be accused of a violent crime. Also, you're scared to death to post a comparison of gun violence crimes in the US , Britain, and Canada, aren't you?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:American Psychiatric Association research - Page 3 ViolentCrimesEurope-1

[...]

And the above is an example of why I don't get my news from Facebook or FWD email chains. If only Markle could say the same...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jun/24/blog-posting/social-media-post-says-uk-has-far-higher-violent-c/

Markle wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Markle wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Markle wrote:
bluemoon wrote:

I'm not angry, you haven't seen me angry. I'm not even giving you hell. As Harry Truman said, I'm just telling the truth about you and you think it's hell.

This is just one more outrageously racist thread, and isn't even based on a news link of any kind.
Then prove, from a reliable source, you know, not the DailyKOS or The Nation that the allegations are false.  Then you can keep your blood pressure down and not look the fool.
Here's how this goes. If you make a statement as being a fact, then you have to prove it to me with at least a link to a respectable news source. I'm not required, as the recipient of your statement, to prove or disprove it.   But I also don't have a accept  it as true unless you have proof.
Get that?

If my inclination is to not believe what you say, it's based on your history of lying.

If I'm inclined to think this forum is over populated by a bunch of white race-baiters, it could just be that nearly every day there are at least one or two new threads posted that are anti-African American in substance.
If you could shut your damned mouth on the subject, I wouldn't be so inclined to think it.

I'd say about half the people on this forum  come on here to vent their vilest  feelings to other people who think the same vile thoughts and then to  hear themselves cheered on by their posts.

If I were the moderator, I'd chill the racial threads for a couple of weeks, I'm betting the forum would shut down then though, for lack of participation.
Yet, in all this time you have yet to be able to prove where I lied about anything in my posts.  Usually I support my posts with a link to a reliable source.  You, on the other hand, simply rant.

Of those whom I think come here to "vent their vilest feelings" you stand out more than anyone.  I don't even know why you come here it only seems to get you upset.

As for discussing racism, again, you seem to be the only one who gets their panties in a twist when confronted with FACTS.  Why do you suppose that is?

How does NOT discussing racism help anyone?  
When You actually post a "fact," how about letting me know.
I don't see many of those coming out of your posts. Until you post a fact and back it up from a reliable source, it's not a fact.You mouth off way too much with trash from some right wing smut site that you believe is true to ever believe anything you've failed to document.

Last edited by bluemoon on 9/18/2013, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:Usually I support my posts with a link to a reliable source. *** 

*** - British tabloid

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Usually I support my posts with a link to a reliable source. *** 
*** - British tabloid
Thanks for the explanation Boards.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Thank you Mister Obama for making race a non-issue...LOL.
American Psychiatric Association research - Page 3 AnimatedDogLaughing

2seaoat

WHAT INFO!!! I had no idea and sure wouldn't have guessed it. Thanks Markle

This like the doublecheck insurance commercial where the green bay QB has to squeeze between two bear fans on the airplane.....

Figures often beguile me, particularly when I have the arranging of them myself; in which case the remark attributed to Disraeli would often apply with justice and force: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics."
- Mark Twain's Own Autobiography: The Chapters from the North American Review

Again Mr. Markle has his cut and paste for elementary propaganda 101 technique. Here has used the following:
False analogy
negative transfer(he equates violent crime in a new definition)
card stacking (another word we use in poker is cheating)
faulty cause and effect

I love getting on this plane where such simplistic propaganda techniques can attempt to make Great Britain a more violent criminal ridden society than the United States which is buried in gun violence, so in order to allow the gun merchant's propaganda to change the reality, you tweek the stats to change the apple to apple comparison, and then magically post an apple to horse dung comparison and announce absurd contradictions. The Nazis mastered these techniques. Each person who is free thinking can recognize these techniques......but the plane ride continues.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum