Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oprah shows her shock when a guest prefers to be called an AMERICAN rather than AFRICAN AMERICAN!

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Markle

Markle

Oprah Winfrey's racism is well known, here Oprah shows her shock when a guest prefers to be called an AMERICAN rather than AFRICAN AMERICAN!

Oprah's racial obsession

http://www.billoreilly.com/video?chartID=554&vid=665753502404953953

More about where racism is really centered.

Last edited by Markle on 10/9/2014, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Close, but no cigar.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hell my long ago ancestry is German. But nobody expects me to be called a German American. Of course just writing that statement proves I'm a racist to Seaoat. lol

2seaoat

I am 62 years old and when waiting in line to buy a dresser to protect my front door, somebody says Bill is behind the old guy. My self image is that I am not old.....I am just an American.

Now in that same line, and african american woman is waiting to get her dresser when somebody says where did bill go.....he just moved in the line behind the african american girl. Her self image is that she is an American and has no physical traits which differentiated her.

It would be nice if we all lived in Unicorn land where dressers really could stop threats and people were all cut from the same material.......but we are completely unsafe and live in a complex diverse world where descriptive words help narrow and define.

I have rarely heard somebody say that half white bastard in the White House, or heard the President described as white.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Seaoat,  putting dressers in front of our doors is only in your imagination.
My dresser is on the other side of the house from the door and it's full of clothing.  How in the world would an old man like me get the dresser to the door if I even wanted to which of course I don't..

2seaoat

Bob,
I am a relentless poker player.....you gave your tell. When traveling you barricade yourself in hotel rooms out of fear. Now in your home without every visiting the same, I can guarantee you have more elaborate locks on your front and back door, and probably have security storm doors with steel further protecting you. You evidently have been jumped sometime in your life and are fearful. I have been jumped multiple times and I know that it could happen Thursday morning. I just do not factor the probabilities like you do. I have had the chit kicked out of me, and if it does not kill you, you usually get better. So please do not tell me about your sudden fearless state. You are living in constant fear. You must have your own reasons.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have never put a dresser in front of the door of a motel room, seaoat. And I've never said I did.

2seaoat

So we did not read the same about your dresser being moved to the door when you were in a motel or hotel? It was a figment of our imagination?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I said my uncle who was a North Carolina State Trooper once visited Atlanta and stayed at a Motel 6. There was a big commotion in the parking lot outside his room so he slid the dresser in front of the door before he went to bed.

2seaoat

I said my uncle who was a North Carolina State Trooper once visited Atlanta and stayed at a Motel 6. There was a big commotion in the parking lot outside his room so he slid the dresser in front of the door before he went to bed.

I am sorry I do not remember that story. I remember another post.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

No that's the post you're remembering because that's the only post I ever made about anyone putting a dresser in front of a door.

2seaoat

Okie Dokie. I guess a few of us that read something differently must have been speed reading and skipped over the uncle and the motel 6.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nobody read it differently but you, Seaoat.

2seaoat

Nobody read it differently but you, Seaoat.

Oh then another poster on this forum who has talked about dressers being put in front of doors read it wrong too...........oooops.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Nobody read it differently but you,  Seaoat.

LOL it's Bob's turn in seaoats barrel... Razz

2seaoat wrote:I am 62 years old and when waiting in line to buy a dresser to protect my front door, somebody says Bill is behind the old guy.  My self image is that I am not old.....I am just an American.

Now in that same line, and african american woman is waiting to get her dresser when somebody says where did bill go.....he just moved in the line behind the african american girl.  Her self image is that she is an American and has no physical traits which differentiated her.

It would be nice if we all lived in Unicorn land where dressers really could stop threats and people were all cut from the same material.......but we are completely unsafe and live in a complex diverse world where descriptive words help narrow and define.

I have rarely heard somebody say that half white bastard in the White House, or heard the President described as white.

I've not heard him called anything other than a MUslim

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
I am a relentless poker player.....you gave your tell.  When traveling you barricade yourself in hotel rooms out of fear.  Now in your home without every visiting the same, I can guarantee you have more elaborate locks on your front and back door, and probably have security storm doors with steel further protecting you.   You evidently have been jumped sometime in your life and are fearful.   I have been jumped multiple times and I know that it could happen Thursday morning.   I just do not factor the probabilities like you do.  I have had the chit kicked out of me, and if it does not kill you, you usually get better.   So please do not tell me about your sudden fearless state.  You are living in constant fear.  You must have your own reasons.

Your life is done with as you have explained. You don't care anymore and that is the difference. For the rest of us, we'd like to live out our existence to the best we can and part of that is protecting yourself from hoodlums. I'm not scared of a dang thing because I should have been dead 4x now and whomever comes after me better bring a tank.

2seaoat

Your life is done with as you have explained. You don't care anymore and that is the difference

So now my risk assessments have changed......like I lived a life which was filled with risk aversion.......now that is truly funny. A real hoot.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
LOL it's Bob's turn in seaoats barrel... Razz

Oprah shows her shock when a guest prefers to be called an AMERICAN rather than AFRICAN AMERICAN! Barrel5

lol

Sal

Sal

"Hoodlums" and "Mooslims".

PeeDawg is so very subtle.

lol

And Bob, you most certainly did write about staying in cheap motels and barricading the door with a dresser, and you made it read as if it was your personal experience.

It wasn't even that long ago.

I'm pretty sure it was in a thread about the brown border babies staying in a luxury resort.

But, you don't remember voting for Mitt Romney, so I must remember to keep my expectations low.

lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

And Bob, you most certainly did write about staying in cheap motels and barricading the door with a dresser, and you made it read as if it was your personal experience.

It wasn't even that long ago.

I'm pretty sure it was in a thread about the brown border babies staying in a luxury resort.

lol

Aha, so "it wasn't that long ago". Well in that case there's an easy way to settle this. That thread and post can easily be found. So I tell you what, Sal, if you or seaoat or anyone else can find any post which has me saying I put a dresser in front of a door, I'll post and say Obama is the best president in history and can do no wrong, muslims are all the salt of the earth and muslimism is definitely the religion of peace, Allah is the cat's pajammies, you and seaoat are the smartest men I've ever encountered, debt is a wonderful thing and the way to make this country great again is to triple the national debt, and last but not last, I am afraid of my shadow. And I'll even throw in that I'm a lowlife liar and have lied about obama and the muslims and you and seaoat.

But here's what you're remembering, Sal. In a recent thread, you chastised me for putting dressers in front of doors because seaoat has posted to say I did that many times. And I replied to you then to point out that seaoat got it wrong and I was talking about my Uncle Ernie.
But you go ahead and get the goods on me so you can make me take back every opinion I've ever expressed. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way for anyone reading this.  You may want to know that in the past Sal posted to say his teenage son was a republican.  He'll deny it but he said it.  
And seaoat posted to say he was not really a lifelong republican and he just made that up.  He'll deny that too but he posted it.
And those posts were not that long ago.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It looks like Seaoat and Sal have taken a lesson from Joseph Goebbels.

"If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth."

lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That was a sarcastic response to Seaoat's repeatedly accusing me of putting dressers in front of motel room doors.

But I will admit that this time my sarcasm has backfired on me. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum