Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shootings at Washington Navy Yard

+6
Jake92
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
cool1
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Nekochan

Nekochan

Multiple wounded, multiple fatalities are being reported.

Nekochan

Nekochan

On TV--A helicopter just dropped something onto the roof of a building.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

10 injured.

Nekochan

Nekochan

They are saying: 4 killed.   Shooter is contained, thank God.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Suspect:  Tall, bald, African American male

I am just guessing that he worked there.

cool1

cool1

im checking it out now--geeze

Nekochan

Nekochan

OMG, this report says 3 shooters.  Of course, there is a lot of confusing and wrong information going out anytime we see this kind of news. But 3 shooters would be unusual.   

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/police-search-for-active-shooter-on-grounds-of-washington-navy-yard-in-southeast-dc/2013/09/16/b1d72b9a-1ecb-11e3-b7d1-7153ad47b549_story.html

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We must have ticked off our Al-CIA-da allies and now they are getting some payback...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Possible shots fired at the near by AFB in D.C.

cool1

cool1

Shocked  I left and came back---14 dead-----does anyone know who--why--?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Not yet.

cool1

cool1

ok thanks

Sal

Sal

Starting to sound like the reports of additional gunmen were erroneous.

The dead gunman has been identified as an employee of the yard whose "employment status had recently changed".

Sal

Sal

Just another day at the O.K. Corral.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Tragic, nice looking young man turns on fellow workers.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't think he was working there.  He had to steal an ID to get inside, from what they are saying on the news.  It's also being reported that he was an active duty navy reservist for a few years in Fort Worth but that he left the reserves a couple of years ago.  And it looks like he wasn't targeting anyone specifically, as a mad ex-employee would do.  

This is all very strange.   I hope, with him being dead, that they figure out what happened with the guy.

My husband was attached to the Fort Worth Joint Reserve base when we lived in Texas.  He says that they do transport type flights out of there.

Nekochan

Nekochan

More coming out now....he was actually discharged from the Navy for misconduct.  He received a General Discharge, which isn't good. 

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/09/16/DC-Navy-Yard-shooter-was-full-time-Navy-reservist

Jake92

I have a cousin that works in the NAVSEA office in that building.. As soon as the shots were fired, he was on the phone to his family telling them he was OK.. I hope I get more info about it within a few days..

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'm glad your cousin is alright.

Jake92

Thank you Neko...

Sal wrote:Just another day at the O.K. Corral.
Yes... we wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to politicize a tragedy... even tho it happened in the most restrictive place in the usa. In fact... DC has in place nearly every infringement you leftist asshats keep crying for. I wish y'all would just fix crazy... starting with all of you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_District_of_Columbia

The Washington D.C. City Council enacted a set of rules regulating the possession of handguns in citizens' homes. In addition to each firearm being registered with the police, the rules require that D.C. residents undergo a NCIC background check and submit to fingerprinting. The firearms registry photographs the applicant. Residents must take an online gun safety course, and pass a written test on the District's gun laws. Residents must also declare at what address it will be kept. There is a 10 day waiting period from purchase of firearm to possession, and a 30 day waiting period between purchases of firearms. Each firearm is registered to an individual only, meaning couples who wish to own firearms must purchase two separate firearms. An individual may not possess ammunition without also possessing a registration certificate in their name. Handgun registrants must be 21. Long gun registration is allowed for persons 18-21 years of age with a NCIC qualified adult co-registering. Handgun models are limited to any handgun appearing on any one of the California, Massachusetts, Maryland or DC Police "approved roosters."

The District of Columbia does not permit the concealed carrying of firearms. Open carry is also prohibited.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am surprised the usual posters haven't yet blamed Barrack Hussein Obama for not protecting Americans inside the nation's capital.

BTW, where is poster Markle? He must be over at Cut-and-Paste Central, looking for new material that implies the above.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nekochan

Nekochan

How would it be Obama's fault?  And why mention something about other members here that hasn't even happened?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Nekochan wrote:How would it be Obama's fault?  And why mention something about other members here that hasn't even happened?
I was trying to stir the pot.... Something other posters do here quite frequently. cyclops 

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Jake92

I'm sure there will be a few blaming it on Bush before the thread ends..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum