Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multiple drive-by shootings overnight in Navy Point area

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Damn it to hell!!

The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is investigating reports of multiple drive-by shootings overnight in the Navy Point area.

The shootings occurred a little after midnight in the areas of Brigadier Street along Gulf Beach Highway as well as Brown Road and Gilliland Road, according to a release from the Sheriff’s Office. According to witnesses, a White Suzuki SUV was being chased by a silver Chevy Camaro. As the driver of the Camaro pursued the Suzuki, multiple shots were fired by the Camaro’s occupants, the release states.

At one point, the occupants of the Camaro stopped and fired multiple shots at a third vehicle driving through the Navy Point neighborhood, striking the vehicle, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

The Suzuki crashed into another occupied vehicle near the intersection of Richmond and Gulf Beach Highway and fled the scene, the release states. It was located several minutes later in a parking lot on the corner of Navy and Gulf Beach unoccupied.

There were no reports of any serious injuries in the incidents.

The incident remains under investigation and the Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers at 433-STOP.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Craziness. You only can hope that the idiots kill each other and not some innocent person. But of course, innocents get caught in the cross fire.

I hope they quit shooting long enough for me to get to the concert downtown.

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:I hope they quit shooting long enough for me to get to the concert downtown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dpwzPVrYXA

This could be the answer to your commuting problems, hallmark. A ten gauge shotgun with OO buck could be mounted on a turret. Its time these punks had a real adversary that shoots back.
I think a cape like Captain Marvel and a hat with a flamboyant feather would upset these hoods. One blast from the scattergun would take out everyone in the car.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

[b]Wish me luck. A group of us are going to try and convoy to Wal-mart. The ECSO said they would help if we had a few dollars. I dont the guys they sent are local cops but it will be OK.
Multiple drive-by shootings overnight in Navy Point area Armed-mexican-police-in-convoy

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:[b]Wish me luck. A group of us are going to try and convoy to Wal-mart. The ECSO said they would help if we had a few dollars. I dont the guys they sent are local cops but it will be OK.
Multiple drive-by shootings overnight in Navy Point area Armed-mexican-police-in-convoy

I think you will be safe with that convoy.

Yes things are looking up. You dont happen to have a link to Google Translate do you?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Keep us posted, Hallmark.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yikes Hallmark the federal police in Mexico are providing the convoy and the interstate signs gives direction to the prison and the airport.

I thought the damn interstate signs looked a little funny. But I figured it was just my Glaucoma acting up. They did give us nice Blue Jump suits. They really look neat. Have you ever been to basement at Wal-Mart? Way cool. Lot of guns and stuff down there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum