Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Someone else uses Seaoats Poker analogy.

+5
boards of FL
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

knothead

knothead

Nekochan wrote:Knot, I would miss Seaoat greatly if he was not on here. And that's the truth.  I do need my refreshments to get through some of his posts.  Actually, a bottle or two of wine might would be best on some days.
Now you're talking neko . . . . my kind of woman . . . pop that cork or pop-a-top again. His posts are not nearly as long as some of our copy and pasters but I read every word of seaoat's posts looking for a nugget I can argue with him. For example, we have diametrically opposing views on 'equitable ownership' on PB but I, nevertheless benefit from his knowledge . . . sometimes he's right sometime not but isn't that true for us all?

nadalfan

Sal wrote:Fuck that shit ...

... what are you gonna call it? ...

... The Obnoxious Blowhard Who Says in 200 Words What He Could've in 10 Fan Club?

lol
I like your posts too Sal...you're just a little more direct and to the point, lol!

knothead

knothead

[quote="Sal"]Fuck that shit ...

... what are you gonna call it? ...

... The Obnoxious Blowhard Who Says in 200 Words What He Could've in 10 Fan Club?

lol[/quote

Well we could Sal and SO would probably love your recommendation.
I love your direct approach and the cut-to-the-chase summary of your opinions, always enjoy that about you!

Sal

Sal

Well, I have to admit ...

... I would really miss his sports prognostications ...

rotflmao

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Well, I have to admit ...

rotflmao
I would to....it gives me a hint on who not to bet on. He was, however, right about Da Bears, last week.

2seaoat

Well, I have to admit ...

Well then it will be Dreams President, and T vice president of the club, and you can serve as sgt of arms, because some of the Alabama fans are going for their guns after this weekend. Georgia will continue winning, and Ohio State goes to the Championship.

I just got my asz kicked this morning which I cannot share with folks, but my big head got a lot smaller.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:

I just got my asz kicked this morning which I cannot share with folks, but my big head got a lot smaller.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, Mr. Oats ...

... and, I would've held back my jabs for a while had I known you were having a bad morning ...

... keep your chin up and your head fully inflated.

knothead

knothead

So you are predicting an A&M victory?

Nekochan

Nekochan

OK.....wine it is! drunken

Seaoat, sorry about your bad morning. You were up too late last night. Wink

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:Well, I have to admit ...

rotflmao
I would to....it gives me a hint on who not to bet on. He was, however, right about Da Bears, last week.

A broken clock gets the time right twice per day.

knothead wrote:So you are predicting an A&M victory?

Don't know if seaoat is predicting but I'd place my money on A&M.

2seaoat

Don't know if seaoat is predicting but I'd place my money on A&M.

I do not place money on sports teams. That would be gambling. I play poker. However, I think A&M will win, but Bill will come out of banishment and read me the riot act, Sal and Boards will gleefully tell me I am wrong once again, but as an Auburn fan........I do not have much affection for Alabama. I do like Georgia.

I need to watch the Bears a couple more times to determine if they have an offensive line. Howie Long's son played very well against the Bengals who have a top five defensive line. The kid is strong, fast, and was drafted to play major league baseball because he throws a 95 MPH fastball. Genetics are extremely important in sports, and I think the Bears absolutely nailed this draft choice.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Don't know if seaoat is predicting but I'd place my money on A&M.

I do not place money on sports teams.  That would be gambling.  I play poker.  However, I think A&M will win, but Bill will come out of banishment and read me the riot act, Sal and Boards will gleefully tell me I am wrong once again, but as an Auburn fan........I do not have much affection for Alabama.   I do like Georgia.

I need to watch the Bears a couple more times to determine if they have an offensive line.  Howie Long's son played very well against the Bengals who have a top five defensive line.  The kid is strong, fast, and was drafted to play major league baseball because he throws a 95 MPH fastball.  Genetics are extremely important in sports, and I think the Bears absolutely nailed this draft choice.

I will be pulling for A&M, also.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:... Boards will gleefully tell me I am wrong once again...

Nope. I called A&M to win the championship pre-season.

I hate Johnny come lately and Tex A&M

Lol a and m lost

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum