Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoats Call your son in Law

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seaoats  Call your son in Law Empty Seaoats Call your son in Law 4/6/2013, 11:04 pm

Wahoos could use his help here in the top of the 12th at Stooderville LOL

Wow Way cool I can hear the fireworks from Stooderville here at the house. Yee Haw!!!

2seaoat

My son in law wanted to play baseball, but he was not going to do the minor league grind.......he was getting married and he had a job offer. I also think he may have used steroids after college because he really got very big in his weight lifting, and think he would have had some problems with screenings for baseball players. I remember watching a game with Granderson in right field and at the time he was leading the nation in hitting, my son in law hit one off the wall for a double, and hit one in the gap for a double going 2 for three and had scouts talking to him. A friend of mine was drafted in the first major league draft when scouts came to watch this stud pitching for the opponents, and he ended up getting drafted.....he also did not do the minor league grind, because he had a baby on the way. These kids who play minor league ball have a dream and a love for the game......that is why I always love watching a minor league game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum