Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One of seaoats kids ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One of seaoats kids ? Empty One of seaoats kids ? 1/4/2013, 10:21 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2One of seaoats kids ? Empty Re: One of seaoats kids ? 1/4/2013, 10:46 pm

2seaoat

My daughter is one bad asz who got 11 varsity letters in high School, played two sports in Division I, including being the captain of her university track team, national honor society, magnum cum laude, and one of the baddest asz prosecutors to be found........but on the weekends she likes to sit up next to a tree and pretend that liberals are bad and responsible for all the world's problems......so when she is interviewing the victims of gun violence on Monday morning she can tell them all about liberty and justice and how bad big old government has become. When she has duty on felony hotline at 3am she can ask the mother of the 14 year old gangbanger who has just been killed about his gang affiliations, and how safe her family is by the unqualified use of guns by anybody. She voted for Bush....she voted for McCain....and she is now being talked about as being a judge.....but as hardline and tough as a prosecutor, I am most proud when she understands that her duty is to do justice......and that is when proud papa knows that he did something right.

But sadly......I do think she would die for that retro leather jacket.

3One of seaoats kids ? Empty Re: One of seaoats kids ? 1/4/2013, 10:53 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

No I thought that was your other daughter...no need to thank me for giving you an opening to brag on your little girl.... cyclops

4One of seaoats kids ? Empty Re: One of seaoats kids ? 1/4/2013, 11:09 pm

2seaoat

I am so proud of her at times.....I am afraid I will burst......but then there is her hording......and going to damn garage sales. It makes no sense to her husband, my wife, or myself where she developed this damn garage sale addiction. She takes all kinds of crap from her fellow prosecutors about what garage sales she is going to hit on the weekend. She has her basement filled with toys and clothes for her daughters which has literally made it impossible to walk around........and then she goes to work on Monday and becomes this Iron women who nobody....I mean nobody.....would think loves garage sales. I sometimes wonder if my wife socialized with the mailman because I have never understood garage sales.....never, and we have no idea where she got this addiction.

5One of seaoats kids ? Empty Re: One of seaoats kids ? 1/5/2013, 1:48 pm

no stress

no stress

Mary Jane is some stuff aint it.

6One of seaoats kids ? Empty Re: One of seaoats kids ? 1/5/2013, 2:01 pm

2seaoat

Mary Jane is some stuff aint it.

She never did it.....she was an athlete, and now puts folks in jail for the same....now she is no saint, she drinks, but does not smoke.....but Mary Jane has never been part of her life......this garage sale thing we think is a gene she inherited from one of her grandmothers who also was a hoarder.......She fully understands her addiction about going to garage sales, but if something is not done.....they will run out of room at their home......hubby is seriously thinking about an intervention......in the nature of a dumpster.

7One of seaoats kids ? Empty Re: One of seaoats kids ? 1/5/2013, 2:28 pm

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Mary Jane is some stuff aint it.

She never did it.....she was an athlete, and now puts folks in jail for the same....now she is no saint, she drinks, but does not smoke.....but Mary Jane has never been part of her life......this garage sale thing we think is a gene she inherited from one of her grandmothers who also was a hoarder.......She fully understands her addiction about going to garage sales, but if something is not done.....they will run out of room at their home......hubby is seriously thinking about an intervention......in the nature of a dumpster.

No no seaoat, I wasnt implying that your kids used it. The comment was for the girl in the vid. sorry about the confusion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum