Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Syria said it accepted Russian weapons proposal

+7
PBulldog2
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
Sal
knothead
boards of FL
Nekochan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

knothead

knothead

Obama v Pooty, is that where we are? It's laughable to read the handful of posters here who are positioned on ideology vs pragmatism. This is a complex international issue with major consequences but the lack of support from the right was sooooo predictable . . . . . will we ever be able to coalesce around a national priority to stand together? This is difficult to judge but it gives the haters an opportunity to . . . . . . hate! Why we cannot have a civil dialogue is more than pathetic . . . . lack of unity is accompanied by consequences.

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:Obama v Pooty, is that where we are? It's laughable to read the handful of posters here who are positioned on ideology vs pragmatism.  This is a complex international issue with major consequences but the lack of support from the right was sooooo predictable . . . . . will we ever be able to coalesce around a national priority to stand together?  This is difficult to judge but it gives the haters an opportunity to . . . . . . hate! Why we cannot have a civil dialogue is more than pathetic . . . . lack of unity is accompanied by consequences.  

+10

knothead wrote:Obama v Pooty, is that where we are? It's laughable to read the handful of posters here who are positioned on ideology vs pragmatism.  This is a complex international issue with major consequences but the lack of support from the right was sooooo predictable . . . . . will we ever be able to coalesce around a national priority to stand together?  This is difficult to judge but it gives the haters an opportunity to . . . . . . hate! Why we cannot have a civil dialogue is more than pathetic . . . . lack of unity is accompanied by consequences.  
I concur. As I said on the other thread this is not a liberal vs. conservative issue.

KarlRove

KarlRove

What's sad is that never in my lifetime has the American public been on the side of a foreign leader over the POTUS. Somewhere Jimmy Carter is on his knees thanking GOD that Obama stayed in office this long.

Of course, we never had this much divisiveness in the country until Oblamer became POTUS.

knothead

knothead

KarlRove wrote:
What's sad is that never in my lifetime has the American public been on the side of a foreign leader over the POTUS. Somewhere Jimmy Carter is on his knees thanking GOD that Obama stayed in office this long.

Of course, we never had this much divisiveness in the country until Oblamer became POTUS.

How true . . . . never before (in recent history) have we had such divisiveness but that is the price of a democracy . . . . it's dynamic and continuously in limbo . . . . I'm not convinced of the Jimmy Carter comparison but still I get where you're coming from . . .

Nekochan

Nekochan

I all sounds great to unite and support our president until some of our members refer to George Bush as Boy George and other even more derogatory names.

I'm not bashing Obama but after his speech last night I have worries about where this is headed. And I still see shades of Iraq in this whole deal. I don't know who wouldn't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum