Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Syria one of the last 6 nations signed today a UN treaty on chemical and biological weapons

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Now it may be a small step, but it is progress. It was not done out of compassion.....it was done as a result of a strong poker player sitting at the table.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Now it may be a small step, but it is progress.   It was not done out of compassion.....it was done as a result of a strong poker player sitting at the table.  
Syria one of the last 6 nations signed today a UN treaty on chemical and biological weapons Animatedlaughter

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Now it may be a small step, but it is progress.   It was not done out of compassion.....it was done as a result of a strong poker player sitting at the table.  
Please stop with the poker analogy. It has run it's course ...in the meantime you have lost the interest of forum members.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
Please stop with the poker analogy. It has run it's course ...in the meantime you have lost the interest of forum members.
I disagree . . . . I enjoy his use of the poker analogy as it seems to be in terms you actually understand but do not agree with the inferences . . . . it makes for an effective strategy to offer a position.

2seaoat

When I have been arguing for three weeks the poker analogy, I suppose people who think the United States is weak, powerless, and stupid have taken pleasure that we would start launching cruise missiles for no reason. I am sorry that your attempts to degrade the President have failed. I have been very critical of the man on domestic policy, but he has aced the course in International relations. When you are wrong it is convenient to shoot the messenger, but you have been very vocal that the president is a dunce. He just accomplished something very important.

On Prior threads I discussed that Syria had not signed the treaty, and a military response would not be within the framework of a legal action because by not signing they were not part of the treaty's conditions which have legitimate teeth. Part of their reason for not signing was a counter balance to the Israeli nuclear deterrent. This certainly gave Syria a second strike capability which could be used as part of their foreign policy options. Today's event is historical. It did not happen by accident. It did not happen because of trillions being spent on a protracted war. It happened with a brilliant executed bluff, and as sick as you get of my gloating on my three week correct position, the poker analogy is simply correct. I am happy that you speak for the forum, and that I have become so irritating that people want me to die and stop using poker analogies.......another reason might be that I have been right, and this Republican giving respect and praise to a man I did not vote for is the real issue.........you just cannot come to grips that the President has done something brilliant and it will save lives.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:When I have been arguing for three weeks the poker analogy, I suppose people who think the United States is weak, powerless, and stupid have taken pleasure that we would start launching cruise missiles for no reason. I am sorry that your attempts to degrade the President have failed.  I have been very critical of the man on domestic policy, but he has aced the course in International relations.  When you are wrong it is convenient to shoot the messenger, but you have been very vocal that the president is a dunce.  He just accomplished something very important.

On Prior threads I discussed that Syria had not signed the treaty, and a military response would not be within the framework of a legal action because by not signing they were not part of the treaty's conditions which have legitimate teeth.   Part of their reason for not signing was a counter balance to the Israeli nuclear deterrent.  This certainly gave Syria a second strike capability which could be used as part of their foreign policy options.   Today's event is historical.  It did not happen by accident.  It did not happen because of trillions being spent on a protracted war.  It happened with a brilliant executed bluff, and as sick as you get of my gloating on my three week correct position, the poker analogy is simply correct.  I am happy that you speak for the forum, and that I have become so irritating that people want me to die and stop using poker analogies.......another reason might be that I have been right, and this Republican giving respect and praise to a man I did not vote for is the real issue.........you just cannot come to grips that the President has done something brilliant and it will save lives.
Syria has signed nothing. But obviously you are very easily "bluffed", just like President Barack Hussein Obama.

2seaoat

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/assad-pledges-to-submit-data-on-syrias-chemical-arsenal-a-month-after-signing-convention/article14279760/

Sorry charlie.....read it and weep.........the Syrians blinked, they are moving into the civilized world, and one more unstable and dangerous nation is moving toward diplomacy and common sense.

Now any treaty can be broken......ask any native American, but this is a big blow to your whole existence........the idea that progress and American advancement is good is counter to your need to have the black man in the White House fail.......Are you going to support Ted Cruz for POTUS, or do you have standards?

How many years did saddam stall and How many UN resolutions were passed before we finally had to I bade to get rid of him ?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/assad-pledges-to-submit-data-on-syrias-chemical-arsenal-a-month-after-signing-convention/article14279760/

Sorry charlie.....read it and weep.........the Syrians blinked, they are moving into the civilized world, and one more unstable and dangerous nation is moving toward diplomacy and common sense.  

Now any treaty can be broken......ask any native American, but this is a big blow to your whole existence........the idea that progress and American advancement is good is counter to your need to have the black man in the White House fail.......Are you going to support Ted Cruz for POTUS, or do you have standards?
They PLEDGED TO SUBMIT DATA. Period.

Sorry Charlie...read it and weep...the Syrians are backed by President Putin.

2seaoat

They PLEDGED TO SUBMIT DATA. Period.

Sorry Charlie...read it and weep...the Syrians are backed by President Putin.

Sorry Charlie they started the process of compliance, and it did not happen by accident, or happen stance. It happened as a direct result of the Black President who you and Ted Cruz want out of there and a senate filled with Jessie Helms. You will cheer for the Russian President and rant against our Nation's vital interests before you will support this country who elected a black president. You use propaganda techniques to associate the President with Minister Wright's daughter who is facing criminal charges and try to smear the President. You lost in 2008, you lost in 2012, and you will lose in 2016 because the folks you shill for do not have America's best interest on their radar screen, rather any attempt to make America not work is the goal. Well, the black guy won.

2seaoat

How many years did saddam stall and How many UN resolutions were passed before we finally had to I bade to get rid of him ?

Covert CIA activity will continue in Syria. Of course they will delay and play games, but he will be gone in a year.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/assad-dictates-to-obama-stop-arming-rebels-or-no-deal/article/2535700

Looks like Assad enjoys poker too Seaoat as he is making his own demands on obama

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum