Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's My Conundrum ...

+11
Captn Kaoz
boards of FL
Floridatexan
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
Sal
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 8:44 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:If nothing else but for his boy's sake...I don't want him to do it.  I hate to see broken homes.
I'm not gonna do it  ...

I hope ...

...dammit!!!!
Go in your bedroom and have all the sex you want to have with her. Just  don't include her, not physically anyway.  Take care of your own needs old boy.

It's  what happily married men have  done for centuries.

Probably even some happily married women.

You won't go blind, I'm sure of that.
lol!   That explains a lot about your marriage.
I don't think you know any more about my marriage than you do about the private lives of anyone else on this forum, Mrs Kravitz.  
I was recommending the most reasonable and safe solution out there for Sal. As far as my marriage goes, there aren't any chains on either me or my spouse, and I suspect I've been married a lot longer than you ever were.
Both husbands and wives owe each other some space and privacy at  times.  No marriage stays the way it is for the first couple of years- activity like that would kill some people when they get a little older. Long lasting marriages happen when couples either are or become  best  friends, and best  friends try to understand each other's needs and show concern about satisfying them. That's doing whatever it takes to make the other person happy, even if it's just not throwing away their playboy magazine or not  bitching at them if they look at another woman's  butt or tits occasionally.
If you knew that stuff, you'd probably have a husband right now. But I'm just betting you don't Ms Kravitz.

BTW, if you were married and you thought your husband never had any fun on his own, all by himself,  You are without a doubt the most ignorant woman on the planet.
The most ignorant that ever existed.
The most naive in the history of humankind.
The most narcissistic since the word narcissism was created,  to believe he never spanked his monkey when you were in the other room.

LOL
You're  just pitifully hilarious, Mrs Kravitz

Your daddy probably did it when your mom was cooking dinner too.
OOOOOOOOO........NOOOOOOOOOO............

Last edited by bluemoon on 9/10/2013, 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

77Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 8:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:If nothing else but for his boy's sake...I don't want him to do it.  I hate to see broken homes.
I'm not gonna do it  ...

I hope ...

...dammit!!!!
Go in your bedroom and have all the sex you want to have with her. Just  don't include her, not physically anyway.  Take care of your own needs old boy.

I don't think you know any more about my marriage than you do about the private lives of anyone else on this forum, Mrs Kravitz.  
I was recommending the most reasonable and safe solution out there for Sal. As far as my marriage goes, there aren't any chains on either me or my spouse, and I suspect I've been married a lot longer than you ever were.
Both husbands and wives owe each other some space and privacy at  times.  No marriage stays the way it is for the first couple of years- activity like that would kill some people when they get a little older. Long lasting marriages happen when couples either are or become  best  friends, and best  friends try to understand each other's needs and show concern about satisfying them. That's doing whatever it takes to make the other person happy, even if it's just not throwing away their playboy magazine or not  bitching at them if they look at another woman's  butt or tits occasionally.
If you knew that stuff, you'd probably have a husband right now. But I'm just betting you don't Ms Kravitz.

lol! lol! lol!

78Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 8:58 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Sal wrote:
I'm not gonna do it  ...

I hope ...

...dammit!!!!

lol! lol! lol!

Oh golly gee Mrs Kravitz,  so sorry.  You really don't have a husband, do you?  So sad for you.tongue
Abner got tired of you looking out the window minding everyone's business but your own and ran off, didn't he?

BTW,I'll bet your daddy read  Playboy too.
Maybe not even for the articles.Suspect

Last edited by bluemoon on 9/10/2013, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

79Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 9:13 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:This really hot Latin chick wants to fuck my brains out. 

I'm happily married. 

But, she has an ass to kill a normal man. 

I'm not going to do it, but should I!?!!

These opportunities don't come around every day ...
Hell... I've married and bought houses and cars and diamonds for them for similar reasons...  go for it.

Of course... I was alot younger and dumber and hornier back then. Well... mostly just younger and dumber.
Any boob jobs?

lol! 
hmmm... I've never even squeezed a fake boob... atleast not that I was aware of or remembered the next day.

Nothin is sexier than a natural girl.
I couldn't resist that, because I know of people who...well...they're just easy marks for feminine...uh...assets. They throw money at women, perhaps thinking they've made a sort of purchase, only to find...Gideon's Bible.

80Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 9:55 pm

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:That hotty was a Mate Poacher, looking to increase her score. Had you given in to the seduction, no matter how good she told you it was afterward, she would have been on Twitter or FB later telling her friends that you were lousy.

You may have avoided some really bad karma by not getting mixed up with her.
You know, I really don't think so. 

I've known her for several years, and never had that impression. 

I actually like her a lot, ...

... she's brash, funny, and sexy as hell ...

... I really hope this doesn't ruin our relationship. 

I think she's just lonely. 

81Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 10:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:That hotty was a Mate Poacher, looking to increase her score. Had you given in to the seduction, no matter how good she told you it was afterward, she would have been on Twitter or FB later telling her friends that you were lousy.

You may have avoided some really bad karma by not getting mixed up with her.
You know, I really don't think so. 

I've known her for several years, and never had that impression. 

I actually like her a lot, ...

... she's brash, funny, and sexy as hell ...

... I really hope this doesn't ruin our relationship. 

I think she's just lonely. 
Okay all that's left is polygamy, can you fake being a Mormon ? Tell your wife you have had a religious experience.

oh yeah Here's your song.....

82Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 10:02 pm

Im just amused at how many times sal was told to masterbate and no one screamed disgusting.

You guys have come a long way. Wink 

83Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 10:10 pm

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Okay all that's left is polygamy, can you fake being a Mormon ? Tell your wife you have had a religious experience.

I can't handle that much drama in my life, T. 

I just can't. 

84Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 11:17 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well Sal I was looking at Bikes and found this sad story....remember this could be you...

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/mcy/4040269347.html

85Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 7:39 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Sal wrote:
I'm not gonna do it  ...

I hope ...

...dammit!!!!

lol! lol! lol!
Dang, I think you hit a nerve! Wink 

86Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 7:43 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well Sal I was looking at Bikes and found this sad story....remember this could be you...

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/mcy/4040269347.html
Can't put a car seat in it.   I wonder if he's left his wife?

***Sal, stay far, far away from that woman.  I know you seem to like her, but no decent woman goes after a man that she knows is married.   She's not as nice as you think she is.   And especially if she's as good looking as you said, there is no damn good reason for her to be "lonely". If she is lonely, it's certainly not because she's "shy" in trying to seduce men!!

87Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 8:26 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Succubus-2

Succubus

88Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 8:27 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Succubus-2

Succubus

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Yes, exactly!

89Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 9:50 am

Sal

Sal

Not much of a resemblance there.

lol

Staying far, far, away is not an option.

I see this woman at least two or three times a week.

I'm hoping that this incident was just an impulsive move fueled by a couple of drinks, and things can just go back to the way they've always been.

I really don't think she's a bad person.

90Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 10:06 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:Not much of a resemblance there.

lol

Staying far, far, away is not an option.

I see this woman at least two or three times a week.

I'm hoping that this incident was just an impulsive move fueled by a couple of drinks, and things can just go back to the way they've always been.

I really don't think she's a bad person.
OK, Sal. Just be careful around her. Very, very careful.

91Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 10:19 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I had this situatiuon happen to me in Miami once. I went down there on a job and stopped in at the local office. They had a knockout secretary there who pretty much was alone in the office. Within a few minutes of my arrival she started flirting with me. I thought nothing of it until she said she wanted to take me on a tour of the office. The thing that almost did me in was when she said she wanted to show me the storage room. It was a set of pull down stairs into an attc room. She went up the near vertical steps in a lose skirt. I started up BEHIND her and saw Paris and the Colosseum in one glimpse. I was married and excused myself as quickly as possible after the tour was over.

Nothing happened but later on I heard she had sued the company for sexual harassment by another out of state engineer. She made pretty good bank on that deal...remember something that is too good to be true probably isn't true.

92Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 10:22 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I had this situatiuon happen to me in Miami once. I went down there on a job and stopped in at the local office. They had a knockout secretary there who pretty much was alone in the office. Within a few minutes of my arrival she started flirting with me. I thought nothing of it until she said she wanted to take me on a tour of the office. The thing that almost did me in was when she said she wanted to show me the storage room. It was a set of pull down stairs into an attc room. She went up the near vertical steps  in a lose skirt. I started up BEHIND her and saw Paris and the Colosseum in one glimpse. I was married and excused myself as quickly as possible after the tour was over.

Nothing happened but later on I heard she had sued the company for sexual harassment by another out of state engineer. She made pretty good bank on that deal...remember something that is too good to be true probably isn't true.
Good point, Teo!
Be careful, Sal!

93Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 10:56 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I had this situatiuon happen to me in Miami once. I went down there on a job and stopped in at the local office. They had a knockout secretary there who pretty much was alone in the office. Within a few minutes of my arrival she started flirting with me. I thought nothing of it until she said she wanted to take me on a tour of the office. The thing that almost did me in was when she said she wanted to show me the storage room. It was a set of pull down stairs into an attc room. She went up the near vertical steps  in a lose skirt. I started up BEHIND her and saw Paris and the Colosseum in one glimpse. I was married and excused myself as quickly as possible after the tour was over.

And coming up next on "Things that actually happened", I'll tell you all about the time I KO'd Mike Tyson when he refused to give me his seat at a restaurant.

94Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 11:01 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:

And coming up next on "Things that actually happened", I'll tell you all about the time I KO'd Mike Tyson when he refused to give me his seat at a restaurant.
What an asshole thing to say but then again I see little you say that isn't. I was young and handsome once and had a body that put that carcass you have to shame girly man. Time will take it's toll on you especially an alcoholic that drinks like you do...

95Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 11:11 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:

What the hell is wrong with you? Over the last few months....your condescending attitude is getting to be the norm.

96Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 11:19 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Everyone mostly came together on this thread to help and give Sal advice when he asked for it.  It was kind of nice.  No politics or anything.  Refreshing, actually.

But still....
Be careful, Sal!

97Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 11:40 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

You all need to lighten up.  I razzed a guy who said he was straight up propositioned...by a female...stranger...at first sight...in a business environment...with the act to take place in the actual office.

TEO is getting old. Perhaps his real-life memories and penthouse letters are starting to blur.*

*Disclaimer - that was another attempt at humor.

98Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 11:44 am

Chrissy wrote:Im just amused at how many times sal was told to masterbate and no one screamed disgusting.

You guys have come a long way. Wink 

Only Catholics or prudes think there's anything wrong with it. Teenagers who don't want to get their mates pregnant do it all the time and it's a lot safer than trying to practice abstinence without any other physical assistance. That goes for adults who don't want to impregnate someone else as well.

I doubt all the people who claim to be shocked by the suggestion are really shocked. They probably just don't like the messenger.

An adult human being who has never pleasured him or herself is an extremely rare individual, whether you want to admit it or not.

99Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 11:47 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Boards, it does happen.  There are some wild and scary women out there.  I understand how it would give a man a thrill for a woman to proposition him like that.  But men who are "thinking" and who value their wife/family will run, run, run!

100Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 4 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 12:11 pm

bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Sal wrote:
I'm not gonna do it  ...

I hope ...

...dammit!!!!

lol! lol! lol!
Oh golly gee Mrs Kravitz,  so sorry.  You really don't have a husband, do you?  So sad for you.tongue
Abner got tired of you looking out the window minding  everyone's business but your own and ran off,  didn't he?

BTW,I'll bet your daddy read  Playboy too.
Maybe not even for the articles.Suspect
You know damn well she's divorced, Cat. How pathetic are you pretending to be someone else? Talk about dishonest people? Back to starting your same ol shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum