Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's My Conundrum ...

+11
Captn Kaoz
boards of FL
Floridatexan
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
Sal
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 12:22 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: Time will take it's toll on you especially an alcoholic that drinks like you do...
I can personally attest to that part.  Diabetes,  high blood pressure, cholesterol,  heart flutter,  cancer,  a receding hairline,  the stoops (standing bent over),  liver spots, erectile dysfunction,  memory loss,  bags under the eyes and a red nose,  hangovers, the whole enchilada.  
I owe it all to drinking.  Well and smoking too of course.

Last edited by Bob on 9/11/2013, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

102Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 12:24 pm

Well, if she's divorced I sure don't want to take any shit off her about my marriage then. And she's got a lot of nerve talking about someone else's marriage if she couldn't work her own out.

I'm just sayin'.

Hypocrisy is hypocrisy Ms Dreams, no matter who it is that practices it.

103Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 12:33 pm

Jake92

Either ask her if wifey can join in or run run run.. If she says wifey is welcome to join, then the problem of asking wifey becomes the next problem.. I would run run run and NOT ask wifey.. A little fantasy is OK until it becomes reality..

104Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 12:39 pm

bluemoon wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Im just amused at how many times sal was told to masterbate and no one screamed disgusting.

You guys have come a long way. Wink 

Only Catholics or prudes think there's anything  wrong  with it.  Teenagers who don't want to get their mates pregnant do it all the time and it's a lot safer than trying to practice abstinence without any other physical assistance.   That goes for adults who don't want to impregnate someone else as well.

I doubt all the people who claim to be shocked by the suggestion are really shocked.  They probably just don't like the messenger.

An adult human being who has never pleasured him or herself is an extremely rare individual, whether you want to admit it or not.
LOL.. have you forgotten who you are talking to?

I love the topic of masterbation. I'm a little irked though because just when I found a outlet for that type of posting, because it was never accepted here at all. Now we are talking wanking.

But really. I am amused that a entire long conversation can go on about someone getting flirted with. Especially sal... yuk!

Can you imagine the number of threads we could have on here if this was the norm?

I alone could flood this entire forum with oh so and so flirted with me, now my panties are wet.. what to do what to do LOL LOL and I wonder how many would say well, just go finger yourself. Double standard.tongue 

105Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 1:29 pm

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

But really. I am amused that a entire long conversation can go on about someone getting flirted with.  
Well, there is certainly a big difference between flirtation and the explicit proposition I received a few nights ago, ...

... although I'm not surprised that you're unfamiliar with the distinction.

106Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 2:06 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sal wrote:You guys are assholes. 

Just tell me not to do it. 

Because I can't stop thinking about doing it. 
Christ! You're already dealing in guilt. Go for it and the odds are you'll hate yourself in the morning, even more than you do now. Dream about her ass and screw your wife. It's only fair. Do you really think she's dreaming about you when you do it? LOL

107Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 2:40 pm

HMMM, now there's a question. Is it okay to fantasize about someone you actually know when you're having sex with your life partner, or should that be off limits?
I think it's a dangerous proposition to mentally involve a third party that you know when actually with your partner. You could blurt out a name and ruin your marriage forever.
I've always thought it was fine to imagine someone you don't know and could never possibly meet, like Brad or Angelina, depending on your taste, but not someone who is really a part of your life. If the experience is enhanced for your beloved by having sex mentally with a celebrity, it's all to the good.
That's very dangerous ground you're talking about there though wordslinger. I think so anyway.

Jimmy Carter would call all of it adultery, but then Jimmy Carter is a little nuts on some subjects.

108Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 2:44 pm

Sal

Sal

bluemoon wrote:HMMM, now there's a question. Is it okay to fantasize about someone you actually know when you're having sex with your life partner, or should that be off limits?
I think it's a dangerous proposition to mentally involve a third party that you know when actually with your partner. You could blurt out a name and ruin your marriage forever.
I've always thought it was fine to imagine someone you don't know and could never possibly meet, like Brad or Angelina, depending on your taste, but not someone who is really a part of your life. If the experience is enhanced for your beloved by having sex mentally with a celebrity, it's all to the good.
That's very dangerous ground you're talking about there though wordslinger. I think so anyway.

Jimmy Carter would call  all of it adultery, but then Jimmy Carter is a little nuts on some subjects.

Well, my wife isn't getting as much sleep as usual this past week, but she seems happy.

109Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 2:46 pm

Woot~~~ I have figured out the scam. Sal is going to keep saying how he is not going to do "IT" while he is really doing "IT" When the heat is on he will show this thread to his wife to prove he did not do "IT" Smart man....

110Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 2:48 pm

LOL

Well, if it works for you, I'm happy. I'm happy for your wife too. Have fun old man.

111Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 5:44 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

bluemoon wrote:HMMM, now there's a question. Is it okay to fantasize about someone you actually know when you're having sex with your life partner, or should that be off limits?

Jimmy Carter would call  all of it adultery, but then Jimmy Carter is a little nuts on some subjects.
In my mind, I did it twice with Angelina Jolie ... and then Brad Pitt strangled me to death. And, to tell you the truth, she wasn't that great . . .

112Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 5:48 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:

In my mind, I did it twice with Angelina Jolie ... and then Brad Pitt strangled me to death.  And, to tell you the truth, she wasn't that great . . .

Did you read her tattoos?

113Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 5:55 pm

Wordslinger wrote:

In my mind, I did it twice with Angelina Jolie ... and then Brad Pitt strangled me to death.  And, to tell you the truth, she wasn't that great . . .

I hope you didn't hold the fact that she had breast surgery against her.
Or against you. Or, whatever.

114Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 5:59 pm

She has a bar code and a list of ingredients printed on her ass... it's better than reading a cereal box during breakfast.

115Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 6:17 pm

Sal probably didn't have enough respect for Angelina's backside to even read the barcode.
I think he's more of a J-Lo man anyway.

That's probably what's wrong with him right now- he's using the wrong imaginary girlfriend.

116Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 7:07 pm

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

But really. I am amused that a entire long conversation can go on about someone getting flirted with.  
Well, there is certainly a big difference between flirtation and the explicit proposition I received a few nights ago, ...

... although I'm not surprised that you're unfamiliar with the distinction.
Now why would you say that?

I used the word flirt on purpose.

I'm starting to get very intrigued with this thread. Why don't you tell us exactly what she? or did I miss it? I need to know in order to distinguish between a flirt or a direct come fuck me proposition.

And can we see some examples of what this woman looks like?

And better yet, can you show us what you look like?

I might be able to work with this after all if you provide the right ingredients lol

117Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 7:16 pm

Yella

Yella

But you are smart to use a conundrum, Sal, you can catch some horrible shit in this day and age.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

118Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 7:26 pm

He probably shouldn't show it on an internet forum though.
I know I don't want to see it.

Why would any decent person even open this thread?

119Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 8:08 pm

bluemoon wrote:He probably shouldn't show it on an internet forum though.

What shouldn't he show on a internet forum?

and as far as opening this thread, you might want to look at all the post we have from all the respected posters, including yourself on this thread.

Its rather a big item the last few days. I am still amused myself.

Wink 

120Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 8:12 pm

Chrissy wrote:

and as far as opening this thread, you might want to look at all the post we have from all the respected posters, including yourself on this thread.

Wink 

I was joking  about the thread title: "Here's my conundrum."
Yella,of course, made a play on words about a condom.
Conundrum/Condom...........
Here's my .,..................

I'm sorry.When you have to explain a joke,  it has definitely bottomed out. Embarassed

121Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 8:24 pm

Yella wrote:But you are smart to use a conundrum, Sal, you can catch some horrible shit in this day and age.
I thought it was pretty funny.

122Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 8:35 pm

Yella's joke was very funny.

Mine bottomed out.

Shit happens. LOL

123Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 8:41 pm

Yella

Yella

bluemoon wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Wink 

I was joking  about the thread title: "Here's my conundrum."
Yella,of course, made a play on words about a condom.
Conundrum/Condom...........
Here's my .,..................

I'm sorry.When you have to explain a joke,  it has definitely bottomed out. Embarassed
I can't help it. Sometimes I jab a little just for fun. I had a friend who could never seem to understand any pun, so I wrote down ten different puns on a sheet of paper and mailed it to him thinking he would have more time and at least some of the puns would work for him but no pun in ten did.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

124Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 8:50 pm

Oh lord.Cool

I love puns but I guess they are  not  for everybody.
That one probably would only work in print.

125Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 5 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 10:24 pm

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
I'm starting to get very intrigued with this thread. Why don't you tell us exactly what she? or did I miss it? I need to know in order to distinguish between a flirt or a direct come fuck me proposition.

And can we see some examples of what this woman looks like?

And better yet, can you show us what you look like?

I might be able to work with this after all if you provide the right ingredients lol

She invited me back to her room to share her bed.

With the creeps who inhabit this forum thriving on personal info, I'm not inclined to post a picture of myself, and most certainly would never post her picture. 

The posters who have alluded to Jlo in this thread are not that far off. 

I'm in my mid-forties, lift weights and run every other day, have a full head of hair, and used to be compared to Tom Cruise in the 80s (I've aged, he hasn't). 

It doesn't really matter. 

My wife is gorgeous too, and I've made my choice. 

It was rather interesting and a bit of an ego boost tho. 

Is that enough info for ya?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum