Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's My Conundrum ...

+11
Captn Kaoz
boards of FL
Floridatexan
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
Sal
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 6 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 10:56 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
I'm starting to get very intrigued with this thread. Why don't you tell us exactly what she? or did I miss it? I need to know in order to distinguish between a flirt or a direct come fuck me proposition.

And can we see some examples of what this woman looks like?

And better yet, can you show us what you look like?

I might be able to work with this after all if you provide the right ingredients lol

She invited me back to her room to share her bed.

U

The posters who have alluded to Jlo in this thread are not that far off. 

I'm in my mid-forties, lift weights and run every other day, have a full head of hair, and used to be compared to Tom Cruise in the 80s (I've aged, he hasn't). 

It doesn't really matter. 

My wife is gorgeous too, and I've made my choice. 

It was rather interesting and a bit of an ego boost tho. 

Is that enough info for ya?

Good idea...thanks to Bill Moore my personal information...name, maiden name,  location, and my picture with my daughters have been posted on this forum and the PNJ.  I' m not the only one he has done this to.

I think we all learned something valuable. You don't know who is lurking or who you are pissing off with threats.

127Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 6 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 11:29 pm

bluemoon wrote:Well, if she's divorced I sure don't want to take any shit off her about my marriage then.  And she's got a lot of nerve talking  about someone else's  marriage if she couldn't work her own out.

I'm just sayin'.

Hypocrisy is hypocrisy Ms Dreams, no matter who it is that practices it.
Now that's funny! You act like putting up w/ someone's shit in marriage is some sort of badge of honor? Actually, it takes a lot more courage and self esteem to get out of it.

128Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 6 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 11:41 pm

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
I'm starting to get very intrigued with this thread. Why don't you tell us exactly what she? or did I miss it? I need to know in order to distinguish between a flirt or a direct come fuck me proposition.

And can we see some examples of what this woman looks like?

And better yet, can you show us what you look like?

I might be able to work with this after all if you provide the right ingredients lol

She invited me back to her room to share her bed.

With the creeps who inhabit this forum thriving on personal info, I'm not inclined to post a picture of myself, and most certainly would never post her picture. 

The posters who have alluded to Jlo in this thread are not that far off. 

I'm in my mid-forties, lift weights and run every other day, have a full head of hair, and used to be compared to Tom Cruise in the 80s (I've aged, he hasn't). 

It doesn't really matter. 

My wife is gorgeous too, and I've made my choice. 

It was rather interesting and a bit of an ego boost tho. 

Is that enough info for ya?
Good God! You must not get many proposals for the effect it's had on you?
Women proposition men all the time. It's a power thing. She knew you were attracted to her.

129Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 6 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/11/2013, 11:45 pm

Sal

Sal

No, it's true. 

I don't get that many explicit proposals from drop dead gorgeous women. 

Shame on me. 

lol

130Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 6 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/12/2013, 12:12 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
bluemoon wrote:Well, if she's divorced I sure don't want to take any shit off her about my marriage then.  And she's got a lot of nerve talking  about someone else's  marriage if she couldn't work her own out.

I'm just sayin'.

Now that's funny! You act like putting up w/ someone's shit in marriage is some sort of badge of honor? Actually, it takes a lot more courage and self esteem to get out of it.
That would depend on what you refer to as "putting up with someone's shit"  in a marriage. Both parties in any successful marriage do put up with some shit from the other party. Marriage is nothing if it's not a vow. Unless some physical or serious emotional abuse is involved, or unless you are absolutely positive your spouse has violated his or her vows by cheating on you,  I don't believe there is any reason to end a marriage.
I keep my vows  and so does my spouse.

I read a biography one time of George Burns and Gracie Allen.  Burns did cheat on Gracie at one point in their marriage,and Gracie found out about it. She never  said a word to him about the subject, even though he knew that she had learned his secret.  She was wise enough to let it pass,  and he discovered that he loved her so much for that that they were married for the rest of their lives.  So even with broken vows, sometimes  a marriage can survive.

As for self esteem,  if I left a promise behind unkept,   I can't see any way that would increase my self-esteem. That much I'm sure of..

Keeping your promise is  the only difference in most marriages that reach 50 years and the ones that only last a few.  They all start out the same way.  Our parents generation knew that.   This generation is so self centered they choose not to accept it. This generation and their children  place  way too much value on "self esteem," IMO.

131Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 6 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/12/2013, 2:20 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I can't believe this thread is going on 9 pages......

Oops, looks like I just bumped it up again
Question

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

132Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 6 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/13/2013, 12:46 pm

Sal

Sal

UPDATE:   I crossed paths with this lady yesterday evening for the first time since the proposition.

Everything was pretty normal with an exchange of pleasantries and chit-chat as usual, although there were a couple of awkward eye-contact moments.

I even managed to crack wise a couple of times.

I think we're good.

133Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 6 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/13/2013, 1:56 pm

bluemoon wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I'm just sayin'.

That would depend on what you refer to as "putting up with someone's shit"  in a marriage. Both parties in any successful marriage do put up with some shit from the other party. Marriage is nothing if it's not a vow. Unless some physical or serious emotional abuse is involved, or unless you are absolutely positive your spouse has violated his or her vows by cheating on you,  I don't believe there is any reason to end a marriage.
I keep my vows  and so does my spouse.

I read a biography one time of George Burns and Gracie Allen.  Burns did cheat on Gracie at one point in their marriage,and Gracie found out about it. She never  said a word to him about the subject, even though he knew that she had learned his secret.  She was wise enough to let it pass,  and he discovered that he loved her so much for that that they were married for the rest of their lives.  So even with broken vows, sometimes  a marriage can survive.

As for self esteem,  if I left a promise behind unkept,   I can't see any way that would increase my self-esteem. That much I'm sure of..

Keeping your promise is  the only difference in most marriages that reach 50 years and the ones that only last a few.  They all start out the same way.  Our parents generation knew that.   This generation is so self centered they choose not to accept it. This generation and their children  place  way too much value on "self esteem," IMO.
There's plenty of reasons to end marriages and there is no reason to stay w/ someone just because you made a vow. Things change and so do people. Many people stay in loveless marriages because it's easier or for financial reasons or a host of other reasons. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life w/ someone with whom the relationship has changed just because of some old fashioned belief. Life is way too short and happiness too elusive for that. Chances are your husbands still w/ you because it's easier and he's too old now. From what you've written he probabley doesn't have any self-esteem either.

134Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 6 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/13/2013, 8:19 pm

I think you don't know anything about my spouse or myself, no matter that you believe you do.
If you feel there's no value in keeping a promise because life is too short,that doesn't surprise me either.  I place higher standards on myself than to ever want to think that way. My life isn't all about me, not by a long shot. It never was and never will be.

Having said all that to dreams,  Hey Sal. You said people used to compare you to Tom Cruise in the 80's.    Are you sure that's what they said?  Maybe they said you looked like Tom Cruise in his 80's.

When we get real, real old,  our hearing tends to get a little selective.

J.K.

Glad your problem has been resolved.

135Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 6 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/13/2013, 9:01 pm

Well, I do know people who know you and your spouse very well. From the years you were on the PNJ you revealed a lot about yourself. Glad you hold your promises so highly because you certainly don't have high standards for honesty, now do you Cat?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum