Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's My Conundrum ...

+11
Captn Kaoz
boards of FL
Floridatexan
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
Sal
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:36 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I agree with FloridaTexan and pretty much what most everyone has said on here. So that should tell you something, Sal--when pretty much the whole damn forum agrees with a particular course of action, maybe you should give it some thought!

52Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:41 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Ask your wife if it's ok.

53Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:43 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:This really hot Latin chick wants to fuck my brains out. 

I'm happily married. 

But, she has an ass to kill a normal man. 

I'm not going to do it, but should I!?!!

These opportunities don't come around every day ...
Hell... I've married and bought houses and cars and diamonds for them for similar reasons...  go for it.

Of course... I was alot younger and dumber and hornier back then. Well... mostly just younger and dumber.
Any boob jobs?

lol! 

54Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:43 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:If nothing else but for his boy's sake...I don't want him to do it.  I hate to see broken homes.
I'm not gonna do it  ...

I hope ...

...dammit!!!!
Go in your bedroom and have all the sex you want to have with her. Just  don't include her, not physically anyway.  Take care of your own needs old boy.

It's  what happily married men have  done for centuries.

Probably even some happily married women.

You won't go blind, I'm sure of that.
lol!   That explains a lot about your marriage.
Well, a guy who just takes care of his own needs likely doesn't have a very satisfied wife.

55Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:50 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nor does he feel sexually satisfied in his marriage.

56Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:54 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:Nor does he feel sexually satisfied in his marriage.
True, "Happily married" is a two-person venture and counts in the bedroom as in all aspects of marriage.

57Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 1:09 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

gulfbeachbandit wrote:If you pass up a piece of ass, you'll always be one behind.
How many fatherless children did you leave around the world, Sailor Boy?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

58Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 1:24 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Okay, Sal, I'm gonna call you on this thread. I think you're pulling our collective legs.

Laughing

59Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 1:30 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

PBulldog2 wrote:Okay, Sal, I'm gonna call you on this thread. I think you're pulling our collective legs.

Laughing
No, not Sal. He'd never do that!

60Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 1:33 pm

Nekochan wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:Okay, Sal, I'm gonna call you on this thread. I think you're pulling our collective legs.

Laughing
No, not Sal.  He'd never do that!
Too Late... I have already PMed him for her phone number!!!!

61Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 1:43 pm

Sal

Sal

Nope.

It really did happen.

The only thing I might be pulling your leg about even a little bit, is my suggestion that I even remotely considered taking her up on the offer.

I pretty much bolted like a frightened bunny rabbit.

lol

62Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 1:58 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Glad to hear it Sal.

63Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 2:05 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Sal wrote:Nope.

It really did happen.

The only thing I might be pulling your leg about even a little bit, is my suggestion that I even remotely considered taking her up on the offer.

I pretty much bolted like a frightened bunny rabbit.

lol
cheers 

64Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 2:23 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Good for you, Sal.  

65Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 3:29 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The way Sal was talking last night..... I bet he didn't really "bolt like a bunny rabbit" away from the thought of it until after he heard all of the sage advice he got from his forum compatriots.... Wink Razz

66Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 4:18 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sal hit it and quit it!

67Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 4:31 pm

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The way Sal was talking last night..... I bet he didn't really "bolt like a bunny rabbit" away from the thought of it until after he heard all of the sage advice he got from his forum compatriots.... Wink Razz

I tried my best to make a cool and chivalrous exit, but my brain was screaming,
"RUN AWAY!!  RUN AWAY!!  RUN AWAY!!!!".

lol

68Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 4:40 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Okay try this next time...Sorry I am married and I love my wife and you just ain't worth the trouble sugar....then after you get the knife out of your ribs you can stand tall, a real man. Well standing may be painful for a while but press charges and she'll never bother you again. Unless she has friends on the outside.

Of course it could backfire and make her want you all the more.

69Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 4:54 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I'm happily married. 

Hell... I've married and bought houses and cars and diamonds for them for similar reasons...  go for it.

Of course... I was alot younger and dumber and hornier back then. Well... mostly just younger and dumber.
Any boob jobs?

lol! 
hmmm... I've never even squeezed a fake boob... atleast not that I was aware of or remembered the next day.

Nothin is sexier than a natural girl.

70Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 5:04 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I'm happily married. 

Any boob jobs?

lol! 
hmmm... I've never even squeezed a fake boob... atleast not that I was aware of or remembered the next day.

Nothin is sexier than a natural girl.
I have squeezed a good many fakes and they are not near as nice as even the smallest REAL boob......real all the way. The proper jiggle frequency is very important to some men.

71Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 5:08 pm

Sal

Sal

Hers are definitely real ...

... and, they're SPECTACULAR.

72Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 5:10 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:Hers are definitely real ...

... and, they're SPECTACULAR.
I smell a quote from the Steinfeld show

73Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 6:53 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Does she do geezers? I don't have a wife to worry about.

74Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 6:56 pm

Why be married if you are gonna cheat?

75Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 3 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 7:05 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That hotty was a Mate Poacher, looking to increase her score. Had you given in to the seduction, no matter how good she told you it was afterward, she would have been on Twitter or FB later telling her friends that you were lousy.

You may have avoided some really bad karma by not getting mixed up with her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum