Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's My Conundrum ...

+11
Captn Kaoz
boards of FL
Floridatexan
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
Sal
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/9/2013, 11:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wank off..you do that a lot here already...LOL. Or jump your wife's bones and think of the Chica, win win.

Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Free-s10

27Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/9/2013, 11:53 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am of the opinion that a person can't have things both ways. Would you be willing to risk an eventual divorce from your wife if she ever found out about your infidelity and decided to leave you? Florida is not a community property state, but that might not stop her from trying to get as much of your assets as she could. Child support payments could also be a hit on your pocketbook for many years. Are you willing to risk these things along with ending what you said is a marriage that makes you happy--for an affair?

It might also be worthwhile thinking about how you would feel if she did the same to you.

If you are happy with your wife, the potential negatives of entering an affair outweigh the positives by a longshot. Do not go forward without understanding fully what you are risking.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

28Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:00 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am of the opinion that a person can't have things both ways. Would you be willing to risk an eventual divorce from your wife if she ever found out about your infidelity and decided to leave you? Florida is not a community property state, but that might not stop her from trying to get as much of your assets as she could. Child support payments could also be a hit on your pocketbook for many years. Are you willing to risk these things along with ending what you said is a marriage that makes you happy--for an affair?

It might also be worthwhile thinking about how you would feel if she did the same to you.

If you are happy with your wife, the potential negatives of entering an affair outweigh the positives by a longshot. Do not go forward without understanding fully what you are risking.

Not a community property state (with a good divorce attorney) means what his her's is hers and what is his is her's.

29Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:07 am

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:In twenty years you'll be a grandfather.  Think about your family and the man you want to be and the example you want to set.
Thank you, Neko. 

Seriously ...

... but ...

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

I want to ...
Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Th?id=H.4869875564284057&pid=1

Just do it already and tell us so we'll all know how much of a pig you really are...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOqblSqx_VI

Razz 

30Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:07 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am of the opinion that a person can't have things both ways. Would you be willing to risk an eventual divorce from your wife if she ever found out about your infidelity and decided to leave you? Florida is not a community property state, but that might not stop her from trying to get as much of your assets as she could. Child support payments could also be a hit on your pocketbook for many years. Are you willing to risk these things along with ending what you said is a marriage that makes you happy--for an affair?

Not a community property state (with a good divorce attorney) means what his her's is hers and what is his is her's.
Very good point. It reminds me of the old song by Jerry Reed: She Got the Goldmine, I got the Shaft

31Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:09 am

Sal wrote:This really hot Latin chick wants to fuck my brains out. 

I'm happily married. 

But, she has an ass to kill a normal man. 

I'm not going to do it, but should I!?!!

These opportunities don't come around every day ...
Hell... I've married and bought houses and cars and diamonds for them for similar reasons... go for it.

Of course... I was alot younger and dumber and hornier back then. Well... mostly just younger and dumber.

32Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:10 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah go ahead and do it. If she's that hot you will probably get an aneurism and die and your wife will be a very lucky lady...you do have life insurance don't you ?

33Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:13 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Very good point. It reminds me of the old song by Jerry Reed: She Got the Goldmine, I got the Shaft

Well improper use of the shaft....will leave you with that alone.

34Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:23 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks for rubbing it in young man so all us old prunes can realize how dried up we are. lol

There's a simple answer to your "conundrum" that will solve every moral dilemma you face including this one. Just don't get caught. lol

35Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:28 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

According to this article, the hotty is a "Mate Poacher."

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/apologies-freud/201210/why-women-want-married-men

36Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:29 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Women can smell it on you....you will get caught ....yup.

37Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:30 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What about that time you told us about riding in the car with your son and his friend and the cool stuff you all were talking about.  I envied you having that relationship with your kid.
How would he feel if he knew his dad was screwing around on his mother?
If he would be okay with it,  that's your answer.  If not,  that's your answer too.

38Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 8:17 am

You may not get caught.  Odds are you will not.  You are a smart man and it might really be a hell of a experience.

But you will never be the same. Deep down inside you will know that you violated the trust of someone who really loves you.  You will never see your wife in the same light that you do now.  When you are laying with her late at night and she is helping you work though some important personal issue, your soul will scream to tell her what happened, but you can't.  Secrets can be a very heavy burden to carry. You are only as good as the oath you took when you got married.

Last edited by Mr Ichi on 9/10/2013, 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

39Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 8:43 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

If you pass up a piece of ass, you'll always be one behind.

40Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 9:09 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Don't be a damn fool.

41Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 9:14 am

Sal

Sal

gulfbeachbandit wrote:If you pass up a piece of ass, you'll always be one behind.
Har, har, har ...

Hadn't heard that one before ...

... Z, and Ichi, and Bob, and some others are all right ...

... there are a hundred good reasons not to do it, and only one good reason to do it ...

... but I'll be damned if that one good reason doesn't talk a mean game ...

... lol

42Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 10:18 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:You may not get caught.  Odds are you will not.  You are a smart man and it might really be a hell of a experience.

But you will never be the same. Deep down inside you will know that you violated the trust of someone who really loves you.  You will never see your wife in the same light that you do now.  When you are laying with her late at night and she is helping you work though some important personal issue, your soul will scream to tell her what happened, but you can't.  Secrets can be a very heavy burden to carry. You are only as good as the oath you took when you got married.
Dang man write a book, you are one deep dude. I really like the way you turn a thought. Good stuff.

43Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 10:27 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:You may not get caught.  Odds are you will not.  You are a smart man and it might really be a hell of a experience.

Dang man write a book, you are one deep dude. I really like the way you turn a thought. Good stuff.
I agree...Ichisan one smart dude.

I have 2 questions...does this woman know you're married? And did she overtly proposition you?

44Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 11:29 am

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:

I have 2 questions...does this woman know you're married?  And did she overtly proposition you?  

Yes and yes.

She is not married, for whatever that's worth.

45Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 11:43 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm happily married. 

But, she has an ass to kill a normal man. 

I'm not going to do it, but should I!?!!

These opportunities don't come around every day ...

Watch this movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097123/

46Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 11:45 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I have 2 questions...does this woman know you're married?  And did she overtly proposition you?  

Yes and yes.

She is not married, for whatever that's worth.
She wants what your wife has, and her personal thrill would be to get you away from your wife and son...at which time she will drop you like a hot potato because she only gets a thrill from the hunt...and from the ego boost of thinking she's a badass. And, even if you were to arrange a tryst and escape detection, YOU would always know, as pointed out by Ichisan. As a friend of mine used to say, "No matter where you go, there you are."

My advice is to avoid this person like the plague.

47Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 11:50 am

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:If nothing else but for his boy's sake...I don't want him to do it.  I hate to see broken homes.
I'm not gonna do it  ...

I hope ...

...dammit!!!!
Go in your bedroom and have all the sex you want to have with her. Just  don't include her, not physically anyway.  Take care of your own needs old boy.

It's  what happily married men have  done for centuries.

Probably even some happily married women.

You won't go blind, I'm sure of that.

48Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 11:57 am

BTW, does your wife have access to the computer you are typing on right now?

You are definitely not thinking clearly if she does. You could get punished for the thought crime.

49Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 11:58 am

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=animal+house+devil+and+angel&FORM=VIRE8#view=detail&mid=A1CB037E615DF8C6E533A1CB037E615DF8C6E533

Does she have the curves like J-Lo?

50Here's My Conundrum ... - Page 2 Empty Re: Here's My Conundrum ... 9/10/2013, 12:06 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:
Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:If nothing else but for his boy's sake...I don't want him to do it.  I hate to see broken homes.
I'm not gonna do it  ...

I hope ...

...dammit!!!!
Go in your bedroom and have all the sex you want to have with her. Just  don't include her, not physically anyway.  Take care of your own needs old boy.

It's  what happily married men have  done for centuries.

Probably even some happily married women.

You won't go blind, I'm sure of that.
lol!   That explains a lot about your marriage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum