Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pat Buchanan calls it a False Flag operation..

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Why would you listen to anything from that blowhard? Seriously.

2seaoat

The procedures he has suggested are being followed, and prudence and reasonable minds are in control.........but those yelping puppies are amusing. False flag assumes that nobody was killed, people were killed. False flag assumes somebody has fooled somebody as to who is responsible........they are still gathering information, and a case at the UN will be brought, and congress will review our intelligence. The process is open. It is purposefully slow, and we hope that those responsible will be brought to justice.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:The procedures he has suggested are being followed, and prudence and reasonable minds are in control.........but those yelping puppies are amusing.   False flag assumes that nobody was killed, people were killed.   False flag assumes somebody has fooled somebody as to who is responsible........they are still gathering information, and a case at the UN will be brought, and congress will review our intelligence.   The process is open.  It is purposefully slow, and we hope that those responsible will be brought to justice.
No your definition for false flag is as skewed and incorrect as most of your weak assumptions. The USS Liberty was a false flag..people were killed , 911 was a false flag people were killed. seagloat remains in a self induced fog.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
Why would you listen to anything from that blowhard?  Seriously.
Why do you remain a Democrat kissing a Manchurian Candidates ass..

2seaoat

The USS Liberty was a false flag

Explain your logic?

911 was a false flag people were killed

Explain your logic?

False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities, groups or nations than those who actually planned and executed them.

The Syrian action a false flag? Somebody killed folks with chemical weapons. Investigations to date indicate that the government is responsible for the same. Nobody has acted on the same, and investigations are ongoing. Could the government have done this?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
The other choices available to me in the voting booth were unthinkable...and I don't kiss anyone's ass...even if it's indistinguishable from their face, like yours.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:The USS Liberty was a false flag

Explain your logic?

911 was a false flag people were killed

Explain your logic?

False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities, groups or nations than those who actually planned and executed them.

The Syrian action a false flag?   Somebody killed folks with chemical weapons.   Investigations to date indicate that the government is responsible for the same.   Nobody has acted on the same, and investigations are ongoing.   Could the government have done this?

"False flag assumes that nobody was killed, people were killed."

This was totally incorrect what you said here. The concep0t of false flag began with pirates flying a false or friendly flag to get close enough to broadside and kill another ship...not a theatrical production by the DHS or whatever you were blabbing about.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
The other choices available to me in the voting booth were unthinkable...and I don't kiss anyone's ass...even if it's indistinguishable from their face, like yours.
Bahahaha good one...glad I have my teeth so I don't brush the wrong end...

2seaoat

No a false flag would assume that people were attacked by chemical, but the people were either not killed, or the accusation of chemical were false. It also would involve somebody trying to make somebody else responsible for the act. Again, what false flag in the Syrian attack?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've never read or heard anything to support the notion that something is a "false flag" operation only when there are not to be casualties.  The Gulf of Tonkin incident is one of the best known confirmed "false flags" and that killed four people.

At this point none of us here know what happened in Syria.  All we have now are known liars on all sides claiming contradictory things.  And I include the U.S. Government in the list of known liars.
We may find out what actually happened and we may not.  Who knows.

knothead

knothead

I agree Bob, no one here knows what happened in Syria. What we do know, however, is Pat Buchanan is a turd in a suit! Who the heck cares what he thinks . . . . I certainly do not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum