Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was the DC Sniper a False Flag CIA operation ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07/10/forgotten-terror-the-dc-sniper-another-government-false-flag/

One might ask why things are put together. I call something like this a “mosaic of deceit.” It describes, for Americans, our lives.

We all have learned our political system is hopeless. For the last “hold outs” Ron Paul being pushed aside by “joke candidate” Mitt Romney is the lesson.

For the older among us, the Kennedy murders, government hits, pure, simple easy to prove when they happened were the lesson.

Who didn’t watch 9/11 and say, “Aren’t we supposed to have NORAD send fighter planes?”

We all knew, it is just so many can’t take that sick feeling anymore that we are all getting, helplessness.

We all, at heart, know.

2seaoat

We all, at heart, know.

Nope.....simple domestic gone bad on steroids.......

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes that was the official story...but what about the rest of the story ?

2seaoat

That has to be the most pathetic conspiracy video posted to date......somebody got killed in the DC area who worked at the FBI.....he was only sharpshooter rated........they never went to the DC area, so how could they scout out and have such good exits........geeez.

On the Seaoat conspiracy meter......this is a 1.5.....BAD FACTS, BAD INTERPRETATION OF BAD FACTS......AND COMPLETELY I G N O R A M U S

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The DC sniper is a false flag because everything is a false flag. There has never been a big shooting incident which was not perpetrated by the government to help them take our rights away.
I haven't figured out yet exactly how the government shooting everybody helps them accomplish this (take our rights away). But motive is not needed because the government apparently does this just for the sake of doing it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, last week before we'd identified the bombing suspects, Alex Jones insisted they would "rednecks" set up to blame the Tea Party.
When we found out the "rednecks" were Chechynans and there is no Tea Party in Chechnya, I wondered how Alex Jones was gonna try to save face on that.

I just got my answer. Alex just told his audience that the two Chechnyans were the backup CIA operatives. They had other operatives who indeed were rednecks representing the Tea Party and the original plan was to use those as the bombers. But something happened (he didn't explain that part) which caused the CIA to abandon the rednecks and use the backup Chechnyans instead.
I shit you not.

2seaoat

Hey Bob......Did Glen whatshisname give his big announcement today........this stuff I have argued for years is created because legitimate conspiracy does exist, and they flood the airways with these whacko theories.....people are not even going to investigate real and tangible questionable behavior..........

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Hey Bob......Did Glen whatshisname give his big announcement today.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/22/beck-breaks-exclusive-information-on-saudi-national-allegedly-connected-to-boston-bombings/

2seaoat

So this was the biggest announcement in his life.....or second to 911.......I now have given a lower score on the Seaoat Conspiracy meter.......1.0.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum