Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Empre State shooting has already been determined to be another false flag operation orchestrated by Obama

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYFLOOyEQL8

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thank god we now have a website devoted to this exclusively to uncover all the false flags the Illuminatti controlled mainstream media covers up.

http://yeoldefalseflag.com/

Last edited by Bob on 8/24/2012, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Garbage.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
Garbage.
Why is this "garbage" but all the false flags teo has posted about are not "garbage"?
What if Alex Jones starts saying this is a false flag? Will it still be "garbage"?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Alex is reporting it. But so far he aint committal on it (give him time)...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bloomberg-bystanders-accidentally-shot-dead-by-police.html

But notice what one of his bloggers is saying below that report...

Awesome pictures are being taken of Biblical ‘signs/lights’ that have begun appearing in the skies. These signs are the ‘glory’ of the wise ones who are going to lead many to righteousness and shine as the stars of heaven. These signs of God’s glory also signal the soon return of Jesus and the start of the Great Tribulation. I have posted some pics at my blog, there is also a recent prophecy from the Lord explaining this phenomena.

Thankfully, another blogger challenged him on the religious stuff. But then that blogger said stuff that makes my mind go numb...

I am not denigrating your religious beliefs, TW, but I would be wary of any “signs in the sky” as being generated by our NWO Governments “Project Blue Beam”…..They used this Holographic Weapons System to generate images of “planes” on 9/11….There WERE NO PLANES ON 9/11….But there WERE ultra-sophisticated ORBS and BLACK UAV’s present at the WTC Towers and the Pentagon. As for the “recent phrophecy from the Lord”, what method of communication was used? I haven’t seen any stories of a new “burning bush”….In fact, the ONLY burning Bushes I want to see, are HW and GW!

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Garbage.
Why is this "garbage" but all the false flags teo has posted about are not "garbage"?
What if Alex Jones starts saying this is a false flag? Will it still be "garbage"?

wrong party.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:
Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Garbage.

wrong party.
No comprende. I'm kinda slow so please explain that reply to me.

Bob wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Garbage.

wrong party.
No comprende. I'm kinda slow so please explain that reply to me.

i'll type slow... she can believe nearly anything if it assigned to the right... and doesnt even believe the left or obama's own words or actions... it's a cognative dissonance.

Last edited by PkrBum on 8/24/2012, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Naw this wasn't a false flag the police are actually investigating this one. Also the guy wasn't dressed like a Hollywood cartoon character. Just a nut that flipped out IMHO.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Naw this wasn't a false flag the police are actually investigating this one. .
Okay everybody move along, nothing to see here. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum