Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these)

+7
boards of FL
VectorMan
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
Markle
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Thanks for the repost loser.

knothead

knothead

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:In an effort to get back on this thread's topic, bds consolidated PD's threads to demonstrate his penchant to post thread(s) over and over regarding essentially the same subject matter to highlight his propensity and obsessiveness to become the serial poster, what's the problem?  I don't have issues with PD's right to post as he see fit but the proof is in the pudding. . . . .

Hang in Bds., we appreciate your willingness to moderate over this zoo . . . .
Actually, try reading the posts...they are different. While maybe on the same IDEA, they talk specifically to different points. Sorry that you are both too mentally shortchanged to see that.

Hell, what does "serial" mean?

What irks you liberals the most is that the shoe of "showing how STUPID the POTUS might be in your eyes" has now switched to the different party who can and will do the same thing to your guy that you did to Bush for eight years. Hold on as Z said because you still have three years to go LOL.Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Different? If so, only slightly but continue your diatribes, they entertain me! And no I do not have three years to go PD . . . . . WE have three years to go before there will be a change in the POTUS so enjoy the ride . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:
knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:In an effort to get back on this thread's topic, bds consolidated PD's threads to demonstrate his penchant to post thread(s) over and over regarding essentially the same subject matter to highlight his propensity and obsessiveness to become the serial poster, what's the problem?  I don't have issues with PD's right to post as he see fit but the proof is in the pudding. . . . .

Actually, try reading the posts...they are different. While maybe on the same IDEA, they talk specifically to different points. Sorry that you are both too mentally shortchanged to see that.

What irks you liberals the most is that the shoe of "showing how STUPID the POTUS might be in your eyes" has now switched to the different party who can and will do the same thing to your guy that you did to Bush for eight years. Hold on as Z said because you still have three years to go LOL.Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Different? If so, only slightly but continue your diatribes, they entertain me!  And no I do not have three years to go PD . . . . . WE have three years to go before there will be a change in the POTUS so enjoy the ride . . .
We always knew that PD would have the worst time adjusting to a second term for President Obama didn't we?

Admittedly, though, I threw darts at George W. Bush his whole term. I disliked the ground he walked on and consider him to be the worst president of my lifetime (and I ain't as old as you are, but Harry Truman was president when I was born into this world). It is a toss-up between Bush and LBJ as worst of the worst in my life. And Both of them started useless wars, too. Carter may have been weak, but he didn't start any wars.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:
knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Different? If so, only slightly but continue your diatribes, they entertain me!  And no I do not have three years to go PD . . . . . WE have three years to go before there will be a change in the POTUS so enjoy the ride . . .
We always knew that PD would have the worst time adjusting to a second term for President Obama didn't we?

Admittedly, though, I threw darts at George W. Bush his whole term. I disliked the ground he walked on and consider him to be the worst president of my lifetime (and I ain't as old as you are, but Harry Truman was president when I was born into this world). It is a toss-up between Bush and LBJ as worst of the worst in my life. And Both of them started useless wars, too. Carter may have been weak, but he didn't start any wars.

You are entitled to your opinions of Bush, as you well know. I imagine Pacedog's opinions regarding Obama are the same opinions you have about Bush. Isn't he entitled to those opinions?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:We always knew that PD would have the worst time adjusting to a second term for President Obama didn't we?

All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) - Page 6 Th?id=H.4744101727962322&pid=1

However having a Nobel Peace Prize winning president who bombs a few other countries that we haven't even declared war against is all right by you.

How many innocent civilians, and most especially children, were murdered by the Noble Peace Prize winner who weren't even in a war zone declared by the United States?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx0LigwTJVo

Smile

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Everything will be combined in this thread.
Why?
Because there is no need to have 8+ threads from the same poster with essentially the same thread title and the same OP...that many do not even read nor respond to.  That is called spamming.
Typical Progressive.

Not only do they appoint themselves the final arbiter of what is or is not important, whether or not someone else's opinion should be seen or is relevant. They are so arrogant in their self appointed duties that they have even convinced themselves that they, and only they, know the perfect temperature of the Earth and believe they know how to control our atmosphere...after billions and billions of years.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:He's making new threads about Obamacare; only now he is just calling it the "ACA."

I think PD needs to just admit to all of us that he hates President Barrack Obama's guts, and just get it over with....
Maybe because, like me, he doesn't HATE President Barack Hussein Obama but rather HATES what he is doing to this country. ObamaCare is just one example. Personally I pray for the safety and health of President Obama, his family and our other leaders every night.

Even you can't look what is happening to our nation, the disrespect we have from virtually all other world leaders and President Obama's obvious ineptitude in foreign affairs and say this is GREAT.

President Obama's weakness and indecisiveness has backed himself into an explosive corner on the world stage and he has no clue as to what to do.

All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) - Page 6 WimpObama-1

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:
knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

How many more Acts of War, the attack on 9/11/2001, should we have absorbed before we fought back? The economic impact on our country was $2 TRILLION overnight plus the costs worldwide.

Please be specific. Exactly how many?

Is the world more at peace today or when President Bush was in Office? Remember, our exit from Iraq was planned by President Bush although HIS intent was to keep 30,000 to 50,000 troops in the country to maintain stability during the transition. Not knowing any better, President Obama did not. President Obama has really helped with the stability of the Middle East and North Africa has he not?

134All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) - Page 6 Empty BILLIONS AND BILLIONS 8/30/2013, 9:14 am

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
Why?
Because there is no need to have 8+ threads from the same poster with essentially the same thread title and the same OP...that many do not even read nor respond to.  That is called spamming.
Typical Progressive.

Not only do they appoint themselves the final arbiter of what is or is not important, whether or not someone else's opinion should be seen or is relevant.  They are so arrogant in their self appointed duties that they have even convinced themselves that they, and only they, know the perfect temperature of the Earth and believe they know how to control our atmosphere...after billions and billions of years.
So, you finally agree that the Earth is billions of years old. Uh, oh, do not let your fundamentalist comrades hear that!!!

135All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) - Page 6 Empty Eight pages of crap.... 8/30/2013, 9:23 am

Eight pages of crap.
Let's re-cap to save everyone some time:
The far-right ultra-conservatives argue to:
Not to get all Americans to a doctor on a regular basis therefore living healthier lives and reduce health cost in the future.
The frighty righties also continue to argue to:
Keep giving away free healthcare even though it is a full one/fifth of our entire economy. They argue how food stamps are ruining our country and it is but 0.52% of our economy.
FREE HEALTHCARE-OK!
FOOD STAMPS FOR POOR PEOPLE-BAD!

Last edited by CarlSagan on 8/30/2013, 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:Due to Bored In Fluoride's inability to discredit the Eagle he moves to other prey where he can manipulate their posts without their permission. 

Shouldn't you be somewhere posting fake Jefferson quotes and looking like a fool?

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Due to Bored In Fluoride's inability to discredit the Eagle he moves to other prey where he can manipulate their posts without their permission. 
Shouldn't you be somewhere posting fake Jefferson quotes and looking like a fool?
All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) - Page 6 Th?id=H.4729795184889161&pid=1

I've seen nothing on your part to verify that he didn't make them.

Don't you have something else to do?...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3jC0OujnzM

Laughing 

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
Why?
Typical Progressive.

Not only do they appoint themselves the final arbiter of what is or is not important, whether or not someone else's opinion should be seen or is relevant.  They are so arrogant in their self appointed duties that they have even convinced themselves that they, and only they, know the perfect temperature of the Earth and believe they know how to control our atmosphere...after billions and billions of years.
So, you finally agree that the Earth is billions of years old.  Uh, oh, do not let your fundamentalist comrades hear that!!!
As a Heathen, why do you care?

As a self professed expert on the Holy Bible, please point out he Chapter and Verse where the word "Day" is and always been defined as one revolution of the sun by the planet earth.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Why are you so bent on driving posters away from your little forum?

In my observations, hosts of these little free forums are happy to have anyone participate and do not try to drive posters away. If it is to much trouble for you, why not just shut it down or pass it on to someone eager for all voices to be heard?

You remind me of the president of a homeowners association or condominium association. They've never run anything and suddenly, all they have to do is be the last one to leave the room and they are "elected" president of an association. At last able to lord over all the peons, leap tall buildings and be IMPORTANT.

Had to go way down on the list to find this thread. You gotta hand it to Obama Pacedog, he certainly has taken the spotlight off the marketplace that is going to go off on Oct 1 and put the spotlight on war. What cha think PD? Did he do this on purpose to the like's of Rubio, Paul and Cruz off the subject?Razz Razz 

Whoops spoke too soon, just a little excerpt on nightly new's that Bill Clinton is out selling it.

doubtingthomas wrote:Whoops spoke too soon, just a little excerpt on nightly new's that Bill Clinton is out selling it.
They spent millions on PR for this. even have the NFL I think selling it.

BTW... big trouble. Many unions are dumping Obama and the AFL-CIO over obamacare. I knew they would when their little deals expired.

further cuts coming; here are just a few...

http://www.advisory.com/Daily-Briefing/2013/07/08/CMS-proposes-94-cut-for-dialysis-providers

http://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20130627/NEWS/306279946#

http://www.nephrologynews.com/articles/109605-cms-proposes-12-cut-to-esrd-bundle

http://www.californiahealthline.org/articles/2013/8/5/cms-to-cut-reimbursement-rates-by-up-to-2-for-about-2k-hospitals

http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Health-Plans/MedicareAdvtgSpecRateStats/Downloads/Advance2014.pdf

This isn't all of them. And don't forget we already took BIG CUTS.....

I have an idea, which may actually be the real plan of all this lol... Lets just legalize drugs, cut healthcare to the bone, then everybody don't need to worry about being sick, we can all just stay high on pain pills till we fall over and die. Its a great plan really. Big pharm lobbyist will be happy, fewer people on the planet will please the global warming crowd and hell the rest of us will just be stoned out of our heads saying who gives a fuck LOL

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think you just need to put all of Pace Dog's "Obama" threads into one thread. I don't think he is going to make it to the 2016 elections before having a complete and utter meltdown.

All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) - Page 6 85268210

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

SeaBass wrote:They spent millions on PR for this. even have the NFL I think selling it.

BTW... big trouble. Many unions are dumping Obama and the AFL-CIO over obamacare. I knew they would when their little deals expired.

further cuts coming; here are just a few...

http://www.advisory.com/Daily-Briefing/2013/07/08/CMS-proposes-94-cut-for-dialysis-providers

http://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20130627/NEWS/306279946#

http://www.nephrologynews.com/articles/109605-cms-proposes-12-cut-to-esrd-bundle

http://www.californiahealthline.org/articles/2013/8/5/cms-to-cut-reimbursement-rates-by-up-to-2-for-about-2k-hospitals

http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Health-Plans/MedicareAdvtgSpecRateStats/Downloads/Advance2014.pdf

This isn't all of them. And don't forget we already took BIG CUTS.....

I have an idea, which may actually be the real plan of all this lol... Lets just legalize drugs, cut healthcare to the bone, then everybody don't need to worry about being sick, we can all just stay high on pain pills till we fall over and die. Its a great plan really. Big pharm lobbyist will be happy, fewer people on the planet will please the global warming crowd and hell the rest of us will just be stoned out of our heads saying who gives a fuck LOL
All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) - Page 6 Th?id=H.4905051306199884&pid=1

I heard the longshoremen are pissed off because of what Obamacare does to them and their health care packages.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile 

145All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) - Page 6 Empty Clarification for readers 9/11/2013, 10:44 pm

REMEMBER: All the frighty righties are arguing against getting all Americans to a doctor on a regular basis to help them live healthier lives and therefore reducing health care cost in the future.
AND: all the frighty righties are arguing to keep giving away free healthcare even though it is a full one-fifth of our economy.

See, the black guy makes the far-right so crazy they forget that they are conservative.
That is soooo funny, yet sad and pathetic.

CarlSagan wrote:REMEMBER: All the frighty righties are arguing against getting all Americans to a doctor on a regular basis to help them live healthier lives and therefore reducing health care cost in the future.
AND: all the frighty righties are arguing to keep giving away free healthcare even though it is a full one-fifth of our economy.

See, the black guy makes the far-right so crazy they forget that they are conservative.
All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) - Page 6 Th?id=H.4865378735883452&w=151&h=167&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

That's never been my stance so quit your pathetic lying.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho

Very Happy 

Carl posts and you always know its a lie

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

CarlSagan wrote:REMEMBER: All the frighty righties are arguing against getting all Americans to a doctor on a regular basis to help them live healthier lives and therefore reducing health care cost in the future.

This healthcare problem has been growing since the advent of health care insurance. Back before all this, people paid for their checkups out of pocket, and if they couldn't pay it all at once, their doctor allowed them to make payments. I realize that didn't cover catastrophic illness, but it took care of the majority of the population. I don't know whether any of you realize that accident insurance is relatively inexpensive. Accidents happen, but they don't happen that often. It's chronic disease that is plaguing my generation...partly due to poor diet, partly to lifestyle, partly to genetics...but there are significant advances today that can lead to a better health care system tomorrow. And what will happen with the current legislation is that it will evolve...as happened with Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid. No one said it's perfect, but it's better than anything we've had in this country for quite some time, and eventually it will become the system we need...because the people will demand that it does.

Floridatexan wrote:

This healthcare problem has been growing since the advent of health care insurance.  Back before all this, people paid for their checkups out of pocket, and if they couldn't pay it all at once, their doctor allowed them to make payments.  I realize that didn't cover catastrophic illness, but it took care of the majority of the population.  I don't know whether any of you realize that accident insurance is relatively inexpensive.  Accidents happen, but they don't happen that often.  It's chronic disease that is plaguing my generation...partly due to poor diet, partly to lifestyle, partly to genetics...but there are significant advances today that can lead to a better health care system tomorrow.  And what will happen with the current legislation is that it will evolve...as happened with Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid.  No one said it's perfect, but it's better than anything we've had in this country for quite some time, and eventually it will become the system we need...because the people will demand that it does.

All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) - Page 6 Th?id=H.4999188426458155&w=121&h=180&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Yeah right... The government can always do things so.o..o... much more efficiently than the private sector... Just look what it's done with...?...?...?...?...?..........?!?...

OK! I give up what does government do more efficiently than the private sector?

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho1

Very Happy

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:You remind me of the president of a homeowners association or condominium association.  They've never run anything and suddenly, all they have to do is be the last one to leave the room and they are "elected" president of an association.  At last able to lord over all the peons, leap tall buildings and be IMPORTANT.
This would be a damned good comparison if not for the fact that I am absolutely nothing like that.  I presented a proposal to the forum and went with the votes - in spite of the fact that PACEDOG clearly made up several socks to nudge the votes in his favor.  

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum