Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these)

+7
boards of FL
VectorMan
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
Markle
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-edit-obamacare-0818-jm-20130818,0,5666959.story

Democrats strong-armed Obamacare into law three years ago. Now they're busy flouting it.

The mandate that employers provide insurance next year or pay a penalty, as the law requires? Delayed for at least a year.

The law's dictate that people applying for federal subsidies to buy insurance provide proof that they're eligible for the government aid? Scaled back.

Sharp limits on Americans' out-of-pocket costs for health care? Suspended for a year.

Providing members of Congress and more than 10,000 staff members with federal health care subsidies that the law does not allow? Done, via a deal brokered by President Barack Obama.

And on and on.

Two, Two, Two insurance company's ask for the out of pocket to be delayed, don't know which two. All the other company's have their plans and have what max out of pocket is suppose to be.

If this is delayed it will cost thousand's of jobs and wasted billions. The insurance company's who are very conservative have the systems in place and ready to go. It would severely damage regional or state insurer's where they would have to raise your group rates to recoup any losses and to keep in state reserves. Thousands of insurance agents would be out of business and agency's closed. Then you all against the individual mandate could deal with the insurance company's directly. I had never heard anyone in my hiararchy until today say anything bad about a republican but they certainly unloaded on Rand Paul, Rubio, Miller and Cruz today. You see they have contributed heavily to two of these politician's but at this late of date and thousand's spent want them to shut up. Let the individual mandate go thru and let them work on it. The delay of the employer mandate may be the beginning of the end of it, who knows.

Torocaca it will cost more to continue especially in regards to further job cuts companies will make once fully in place. The more people read about this boondoggle the more they realize it isn't worth the paper it's written on except to be used as toilet tissue.

All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) Th?id=H.4584672524962626&pid=1

If the big companies can't meet the supposedly enlightened progressive liberal deadline for complying with Obamacare, then the ordinary citizen who has to purchase healthcare themselves should be granted the same delay on complying with the individual mandate.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile

Markle

Markle

Since the day it was proposed thinking people have known it was going to result in massively higher costs, total confusion and an incredible, crippling drag on the economy.

The supporters point to the few things people like, not unlike a kid in a candy store, but they do not point to the wealth of new revenue coming in from...where? Taxpayers do not have the money and the people do not want the inferior care a government running health care would most definitely cause. We've already seen what ObamaCare will bring, see Canada and Great Britain.

Markle wrote:Since the day it was proposed thinking people have known it was going to result in massively higher costs, total confusion and an incredible, crippling drag on the economy.

The supporters point to the few things people like, not unlike a kid in a candy store, but they do not point to the wealth of new revenue coming in from...where?  Taxpayers do not have the money and the people do not want the inferior care a government running health care would most definitely cause.  We've already seen what ObamaCare will bring, see Canada and Great Britain.
And just who is running your healthcare at age 69? Even a med advantage the government is still overseeing it. I still don't believe there will be inferior care, well not anymore than there is today and there is quite a bit of that.

doubtingthomas wrote:
Markle wrote:Since the day it was proposed thinking people have known it was going to result in massively higher costs, total confusion and an incredible, crippling drag on the economy.

The supporters point to the few things people like, not unlike a kid in a candy store, but they do not point to the wealth of new revenue coming in from...where?  Taxpayers do not have the money and the people do not want the inferior care a government running health care would most definitely cause.  We've already seen what ObamaCare will bring, see Canada and Great Britain.
And just who is running your healthcare at age 69? Even a med advantage the government is still overseeing it. I still don't believe there will be inferior care, well not anymore than there is today and there is quite a bit of that.
What has government run that it has not screwed up or underestimated costs to the point of raping the generations of taxpayers and also those when a boondoggle is created?

See social security and the F-35.

Markle

Markle

doubtingthomas wrote:

What health insurance do you have and what does it cost?

I have Medicaid Advantage which pays my HMO. The same HMO, doctor and everything. My cost, in couple years before switching to Medicaid was around $1,400 per month. Now you, and other tax payers are footing the bill. Something we can't even imagine to pay down the road. Without the crippling cost of ObamaCare, we cannot afford this unimaginable cost.

What world do you live in that doesn't believe the future care will be far inferior? Far, far fewer advances, new drugs and technology. Who's going to pay for it? Does not the entire world benefit from the advances made here in the United States? Why should the companies that develop those products not make huge profits for their massive investments with no promise of a return?

doubtingthomas wrote:Two, Two, Two insurance company's ask for the out of pocket to be delayed, don't know which two. All the other company's have their plans and have what max out of pocket is suppose to be.

If this is delayed it will cost thousand's of jobs and wasted billions. The insurance company's who are very conservative have the systems in place and ready to go. It would severely damage regional or state insurer's where they would have to raise your group rates to recoup any losses and to keep in state reserves. Thousands of insurance agents would be out of business and agency's closed. Then you all against the individual mandate could deal with the insurance company's directly. I had never heard anyone in my hiararchy until today say anything bad about a republican but they certainly unloaded on Rand Paul, Rubio, Miller and Cruz today. You see they have contributed heavily to two of these politician's but at this late of date and thousand's spent want them to shut up. Let the individual mandate go thru and let them work on it. The delay of the employer mandate may be the beginning of the end of it, who knows.
what are you talking about Thomas? havnt you heard? out of pocket IS delayed for a year. More than a year actually, until 2015.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/08/13/yet-another-white-house-obamacare-delay-out-of-pocket-caps-waived-until-2015/

why are you blaming republicans for these delays? because its easier than facing reality that this HUGE FUCKING NO ONE CAN REALLY DECIFER PLAN is just that, a disaster and so grandiose that implementing it is pretty much impossible unless you have a unicorn and a magic fairy wand.

When are you people going to wake up to reality?

knothead

knothead

To all the kill-obama-care-misfits:  Answer one question for me just to satisfy my own curiosity . . . . . do you not understand that there is literally NOTHING the GOP can do to stop implementation of the ACA? None of you are stupid but your comments are so filled with hyperbole that you sound like you just left a Glenn Beck-Ted Cruz-Rand Paul we-hate-obama-rally! You could, instead, take a more reasonable position that says if there are issues that are identified what can we do as a governing body to improve the ACA? The ACA, which I do not know everything about and I suspect the same is true for yall, will be implemented and as a reminder, this concept originated from your cherished Heritage Foundation, implemented in MA by your former Presidential nominee, Mitt Romney, who got his ass kicked 8 ways till Sunday . . . . I say join the conversation on a level that is tenable and with your brethren support we might actually improve the screwed up health care delivery system in our country.

knothead wrote:To all the kill-obama-care-misfits:  Answer one question for me just to satisfy my own curiosity . . . . . do you not understand that there is literally NOTHING the GOP can do to stop implementation of the ACA? None of you are stupid but your comments are so filled with hyperbole that you sound like you just left a Glenn Beck-Ted Cruz-Rand Paul we-hate-obama-rally! You could, instead, take a more reasonable position that says if there are issues that are identified what can we do as a governing body to improve the ACA? The ACA, which I do not know everything about and I suspect the same is true for yall, will be implemented and as a reminder, this concept originated from your cherished Heritage Foundation, implemented in MA by your former Presidential nominee, Mitt Romney, who got his ass kicked 8 ways till Sunday . . . . I say join the conversation on a level that is tenable and with your brethren support we might actually improve the screwed up health care delivery system in our country.
Obamacare is going to break the nation fiscally. Not one Democrat who shoved the plan down our throat even had read the whole thing (2000+ pages and see Pelosi's statement that "we have to pass it to find out what's in it"... and that in itself is treasonous). It takes mostly from the middle class and gives to those who won't work or are here illegally sucking off the teat of the middle class. Much like Citizens property insurance in Florida, the majority will foot the bill for those who cannot pay...in the idea of higher premiums. There will be those folks who opt to pay the penalty, which is a JOKE, because even on a catastrophic illness, they will be cared for at a hospital and still get over on us who are paying premiums for insurance. It will just get passed off to us in the long run and how is that different from what we have now?

Now that Obama is seeing the impact in lost jobs/economy since passing this goatrope and the impending more lost jobs when employers are forced to PAY for insurance for their employees, he and the Dems are crawfishing on getting it going until 2015. How about we trash the entire thing and start over....???? Like not taxing capital gains 3% on homes when sold for a profit? How is that fair? How about Congress start reading the bills they want to pass and maybe taking a quiz on their meaning before voting on them at all? How about Congress pass bills and be required to go by what they pass for everyone else and it apply to them?

The entire nation, with the exception of the freeloaders, want this law rescinded and wiped off the books. Contrary to popular belief, healthcare paid for by the workers is NOT a right in this nation. Work, educate yourself and get a job that provides what you need for your family and quit asking for handouts just to get the masses to vote for you. Run on an agenda that doesn't include robbing Peter to pay Paul. Sheesh....all of you who support this law make me want to VOMIT.

knothead wrote:To all the kill-obama-care-misfits:  Answer one question for me just to satisfy my own curiosity . . . . . do you not understand that there is literally NOTHING the GOP can do to stop implementation of the ACA? None of you are stupid but your comments are so filled with hyperbole that you sound like you just left a Glenn Beck-Ted Cruz-Rand Paul we-hate-obama-rally! You could, instead, take a more reasonable position that says if there are issues that are identified what can we do as a governing body to improve the ACA? The ACA, which I do not know everything about and I suspect the same is true for yall, will be implemented and as a reminder, this concept originated from your cherished Heritage Foundation, implemented in MA by your former Presidential nominee, Mitt Romney, who got his ass kicked 8 ways till Sunday . . . . I say join the conversation on a level that is tenable and with your brethren support we might actually improve the screwed up health care delivery system in our country.
All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) Th?id=H.4900885230061862&pid=1

Here's an idea... Just throw out the Obamacare legislation and make everyone eligible for Medicare, Medicaid, etc... from the lowliest hobo to the president of the United States. Everyone gets healthcare, everyone gets treated the same, no problems because you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals will no longer be able to complain about people not having access to healthcare.

Of course you're going to have to nationalize the health care industry and make a lot of health care professionals irritated along with making health care insurance obsolete so a lot of people will be out of jobs. But then as they say in France... Se la vie!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM

Smile

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The above rant reads like PaceDog had Rush Limbaugh on the radio, Glenn Beck on TV, and The Blaze or some other wingnut rag open on his computer, all at once as he wrote that.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The above rant reads like PaceDog had Rush Limbaugh on the radio, Glenn Beck on TV, and The Blaze or some other wingnut rag open on his computer, all at once as he wrote that.
All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) Th?id=H.4687820505285573&pid=1

I see... So now you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals don't want to give everyone equal access to health care.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Rolling Eyes 

15All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) Empty excellent post 8/20/2013, 1:27 am

And let us all remember that pacedog, markle, eagle, ., newswatcher, joani, etal are all arguing not to get all Americans to see a doctor on a regular basis therefore living healthier lives and reducing costs. And remember that all of the aforementioned contributors are arguing to keep giving away free healthcare.

Obama makes makes them so crazy, they forget they are conservative.
Excellent post, knot.

16All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) Empty more puke 8/20/2013, 1:35 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:To all the kill-obama-care-misfits:  Answer one question for me just to satisfy my own curiosity . . . . . do you not understand that there is literally NOTHING the GOP can do to stop implementation of the ACA? . . . I say join the conversation on a level that is tenable and with your brethren support we might actually improve the screwed up health care delivery system in our country.
Obamacare is going to break the nation fiscally. Not one Democrat who shoved the plan down our throat even had read the whole thing (2000+ pages and see Pelosi's statement that "we have to pass it to find out what's in it"... and that in itself is treasonous). It takes mostly from the middle class blah, blah, still get over on us who are paying premiums for insurance. It will just get passed off to us in the long run and how is that different from what we have now?

Now that Obama is seeing the impact in lost jobs/economy since passing this blah, blah, blah to go by what they pass for everyone else and it apply to them?

The entire nation, with the exception of the freeloaders, want this law rescinded and wiped off the books. Contrary to popular belief, healthcare paid for by the workers is NOT a right in this nation. Work, educate yourself and get a job that provides what you need for your family and quit asking for handouts just to get the masses to vote for you. Run on an agenda that doesn't include robbing Peter to pay Paul. Sheesh....all of you who support this law make me want to VOMIT.

Your entire last paragraph is nonfactual opinion that happens to be incorrect. And another nice dig at poor people.
What is your problem with the poor, pacedog? Jesus loved the poor, and loathed the rich. You claim to be a follower of Jesus, do you not?

CarlSagan wrote:
And let us all remember that pacedog, markle, eagle, ., newswatcher, joani, etal are all arguing not to get all Americans to see a doctor on a regular basis therefore living healthier lives and reducing costs. And remember that all of the aforementioned contributors are arguing to keep giving away free healthcare.

Excellent post, knot.
All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) Th?id=H.4595710641701789&pid=1

I see... So now it's all about how much you can get people to pay because everyone but you has money... That is everyone except big business which was given a delay in complying with the mandate this year... and probably next year... and the next... and the year after that... etc... etc... etc...

*****SMILE*****

Rolling Eyes 

18All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) Empty you obviously do not see 8/20/2013, 2:53 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
knothead wrote:To all the kill-obama-care-misfits:  Answer one question for me just to satisfy my own curiosity . . . . . do you not understand that there is literally NOTHING the GOP can do to stop implementation of the ACA? .

Excellent post, knot.
All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) Th?id=H.4595710641701789&pid=1

I see... So now it's all about how much you can get people to pay because everyone but you has money... That is everyone except big business which was given a delay in complying with the mandate this year... and probably next year... and the next... and the year after that... etc... etc... etc...

*****SMILE*****

Rolling Eyes 
I have great health insurance, and I am not poor. So, you obviously do not see. Delays should be expected during the implementation of such a large project. I know, you frighty righties are grasping at any little straw you can to find faults in what the black guy did. (even though it was a conservative/Republican idea from the 1990s) If you could put away your partisan prejudices for a moment, you would see that we need to get everyone to a doctor on a regular basis to promote healthier living, therefore reducing costs in the future.  
See, this takes forward thinking; not exactly the forte of the ultra-conservative who yearns for the good ole daze when dem blacks and dem women could not vote.

Last edited by CarlSagan on 8/20/2013, 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

CarlSagan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
knothead wrote:To all the kill-obama-care-misfits:  Answer one question for me just to satisfy my own curiosity . . . . . do you not understand that there is literally NOTHING the GOP can do to stop implementation of the ACA? .

Excellent post, knot.

*****SMILE*****

Rolling Eyes 
I have great health insurance, and I am not poor. So, you obviously do not see. Delays should be expected during the implementation of such a large project. I know, you frighty righties are grasping at any little straw you can to find faults in what the black guy did. (even though it was a conservative/Republican idea from the 1990s) If you could put away your partisan prejudices for a moment, you would see that we need to get everyone to a doctor on a regular basis to promote healthier living, therefore reducing costs in the future.  
See, this takes forward thinking; not exactly the forte of the ultra-conservative who yearns for the good ole daze when dem blacks and dem women could not vote.
All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) Th?id=H.4835137865582744&pid=1

That's why the hospital has a lien on your house?

Sounds like you wish only to take what is not yours to begin with because all you're really concerned with is the money.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG1JWJFGfOU

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/20/2013, 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

CarlSagan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:To all the kill-obama-care-misfits:  Answer one question for me just to satisfy my own curiosity . . . . . do you not understand that there is literally NOTHING the GOP can do to stop implementation of the ACA?  . . . I say join the conversation on a level that is tenable and with your brethren support we might actually improve the screwed up health care delivery system in our country.
Obamacare is going to break the nation fiscally. Not one Democrat who shoved the plan down our throat even had read the whole thing (2000+ pages and see Pelosi's statement that "we have to pass it to find out what's in it"... and that in itself is treasonous). It takes mostly from the middle class blah, blah, still get over on us who are paying premiums for insurance. It will just get passed off to us in the long run and how is that different from what we have now?

Now that Obama is seeing the impact in lost jobs/economy since passing this blah, blah, blah to go by what they pass for everyone else and it apply to them?

Your entire last paragraph is nonfactual opinion that happens to be incorrect. And another nice dig at poor people.
What is your problem with the poor, pacedog?  Jesus loved the poor, and loathed the rich. You claim to be a follower of Jesus, do you not?
All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) Th?id=H.4756402486313528&pid=1

You're free to give up all your worldly possessions and live as a saint if you feel it's so important instead of taking others possessions by the point of a sword and claiming it's the charitable thing to do.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4zORXpo5Gc

Smile 

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:To all the kill-obama-care-misfits:  Answer one question for me just to satisfy my own curiosity . . . . . do you not understand that there is literally NOTHING the GOP can do to stop implementation of the ACA?  . . . I say join the conversation on a level that is tenable and with your brethren support we might actually improve the screwed up health care delivery system in our country.

What is your problem with the poor, pacedog?  Jesus loved the poor, and loathed the rich. You claim to be a follower of Jesus, do you not? [/quote]

Why is it that non-believers, out of desperation, reach for the Holy Bible in vain attempts to prove some obscure falsehood.  What you said is not true and I wonder why you would lie about such a thing.  Please tell us, why are you lying?

[quote="Markle"]
CarlSagan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:To all the kill-obama-care-misfits:  Answer one question for me just to satisfy my own curiosity . . . . . do you not understand that there is literally NOTHING the GOP can do to stop implementation of the ACA?  . . .

What is your problem with the poor, pacedog?  Jesus loved the poor, and loathed the rich. You claim to be a follower of Jesus, do you not? [/quote]

Why is it that non-believers, out of desperation, reach for the Holy Bible in vain attempts to prove some obscure falsehood.  What you said is not true and I wonder why you would lie about such a thing.  Please tell us, why are you lying?
I will tell you that Jesus mentions the poor no less than 407 times in the Bible. Including but not limited to these two:

I John Chapter 3 Verses 17-18
"If anyone has material possessions and see his brother in need and has no pity on him how can the love of God be in him? Let us not love with words but with actions and in truth."

Deuteronomy Ch 15 V 11
"There will always be poor people in the land. There I command you to be openhanded toward the needy in your land."

So I am a liar, huh, Mr. Markle? AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA
As evidenced by the quotes straight out of your KJB, your loathing of the poor does not follow Jesus' teachings. If you were a true follower of Jesus, you would not post hateful things about the poor the way you do now. So sad.
Karl Marx - "Accuse others of what you do."
So appropriate for Mr. Markle, the Tallahassee Liar.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:To all the kill-obama-care-misfits:  Answer one question for me just to satisfy my own curiosity . . . . . do you not understand that there is literally NOTHING the GOP can do to stop implementation of the ACA?  . . .

I will tell you that Jesus mentions the poor no less than 407 times in the Bible. Including but not limited to these two:

I John Chapter 3 Verses 17-18
"If anyone has material possessions and see his brother in need and has no pity on him how can the love of God be in him? Let us not love with words but with actions and in truth."

Deuteronomy Ch 15 V 11
"There will always be poor people in the land. There I command you to be openhanded toward the needy in your land."

So I am a liar, huh, Mr. Markle? AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA
As evidenced by the quotes straight out of your KJB, your loathing of the poor does not follow Jesus' teachings.  If you were a true follower of Jesus, you would not post hateful things about the poor the way you do now.  So sad.
Karl Marx - "Accuse others of what you do."
So appropriate for Mr. Markle, the Tallahassee Liar.

Mr. Markle, the Tallahassee Liar?  

Where did you get that from....Bill had a sick method of spewing personal information. A feeble attempt at intimidation.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-edit-obamacare-0818-jm-20130818,0,5666959.story

Democrats strong-armed Obamacare into law three years ago. Now they're busy flouting it.

The mandate that employers provide insurance next year or pay a penalty, as the law requires? Delayed for at least a year.

The law's dictate that people applying for federal subsidies to buy insurance provide proof that they're eligible for the government aid? Scaled back.

Sharp limits on Americans' out-of-pocket costs for health care? Suspended for a year.

Providing members of Congress and more than 10,000 staff members with federal health care subsidies that the law does not allow? Done, via a deal brokered by President Barack Obama.

And on and on.
   Trying to hide horrible legislation prior to the 2014 elections...this is owned by the democrats and they need to be held accountable for their mess....Two lawmakers are going to introduce legislation in September that would make members of Congress and their staffs be under the same healthcare regulations as are all other citizens...The voters need to know the names of those that think that laws they pass are not applicable to themselves and/or their staffs...

knothead

knothead

Two lawmakers are going to introduce legislation in September that would make members of Congress and their staffs be under the same healthcare regulations as are all other citizens...The voters need to know the names of those that think that laws they pass are not applicable to themselves and/or their staffs...

I completely agree and would support going a step or two farther by requiring Congress and their bloated staffs to not be exempt from any other legislation imposed on ordinary citizens that does not include them as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum