Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these)

+7
boards of FL
VectorMan
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
Markle
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Economy every day. I propose we delay this law until ALL of the kinks can be worked out and it be something that is sustainable.

Right now it's a giant, cumbersome goat rope.

Well, there you have it. Two libtards and zero responses addressing why Delta Airlines is getting hosed by Obamacare.

Two libtards and only one decent reply. As usual.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Everything will be combined in this thread.

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:Everything will be combined in this thread.

8 pages??

This must only be all of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads from the past week.

PBulldog2 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:The ability of Congress to defund this travesty is the right as written in the Constitution. It's part of how things that are broken can be fixed after the fact. Had the Dems not shoved this law through the system "willy nilly" without even giving folks a chance to read it thoroughly ( see Pelosi saying " we have to pass it to see what is in it" ) , Is why there is such a fight right now. There should never be a law written that is voted on where Congress doesn't know the effect of it or all of the details. That's malpractice on their part and a failure to do their job.  Now theee years later the majority of America realizes how foolish it is of a law and the impact on the nation and its economy and if it came to a vote today it would be"farfrompassing" in Congress because of its flaws. So,defunding it until it can be FIXED is the correct thing to do despite what liberals believe. It's oart of the checks and balances of how government is run.
Hmmmm.....so how would you suggest the ACA be fixed, PD? I mean, seriously? What changes would you implement?
We could get rid of it and make a few adjustments to current regs.

Its actually a very small percentage of people who have no coverage at all.

one of the largest drains on healthcare is illegals. really its illegals who are draining us dry. We should close our borders tight, and we should not allow anchor babies or any other incentive for people to sneak over here and drain us of our national treasure.

by now I would have thought you would realize that ACA is NOT healthcare reform, but more of a bigger GOV power grab that will increase the govs strangle hold on our system, make cost go up and services go down. It will certainly benefit insurance companies and the pharm companies more than anyone else.

We are loosing doctors by the droves, loosing smaller practices by the droves while we create a system of pretty much on every facet of our lives becomes in favor of large monopolies. A big business dream, a American dream nightmare as we become more and more divided as with and without. The middle man is being killed.

anyway, so much more... I just don't understand how you have not seen the light yet. Do you think all these closures, lay offs etc are just for show? Do you really think people would hurt their pockets to prove a point? this shit is going down PB and its not pretty. Im very worried for all of us. Jan 1st 2014 scares me.

Markle

Markle

Why?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
Why?
Because Pacedog's opinions and posts are not in line with the Dems.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

He's making new threads about Obamacare; only now he is just calling it the "ACA."

I think PD needs to just admit to all of us that he hates President Barrack Obama's guts, and just get it over with....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:The ability of Congress to defund this travesty is the right as written in the Constitution. It's part of how things that are broken can be fixed after the fact. Had the Dems not shoved this law through the system "willy nilly" without even giving folks a chance to read it thoroughly ( see Pelosi saying " we have to pass it to see what is in it" ) , Is why there is such a fight right now. There should never be a law written that is voted on where Congress doesn't know the effect of it or all of the details. That's malpractice on their part and a failure to do their job.  Now theee years later the majority of America realizes how foolish it is of a law and the impact on the nation and its economy and if it came to a vote today it would be"farfrompassing" in Congress because of its flaws. So,defunding it until it can be FIXED is the correct thing to do despite what liberals believe. It's oart of the checks and balances of how government is run.
Hmmmm.....so how would you suggest the ACA be fixed, PD? I mean, seriously? What changes would you implement?
We could get rid of it and make a few adjustments to current regs.

Its actually a very small percentage of people who have no coverage at all.

one of the largest drains on healthcare is illegals. really its illegals who are draining us dry. We should close our borders tight, and we should not allow anchor babies or any other incentive for people to sneak over here and drain us of our national treasure.

by now I would have thought you would realize that ACA is NOT healthcare reform, but more of a bigger GOV power grab that will increase the govs strangle hold on our system, make cost go up and services go down. It will certainly benefit insurance companies and the pharm companies more than anyone else.

We are loosing doctors by the droves, loosing smaller practices by the droves while we create a system of pretty much on every facet of our lives becomes in favor of large monopolies. A big business dream, a American dream nightmare as we become more and more divided as with and without. The middle man is being killed.

anyway, so much more... I just don't understand how you have not seen the light yet. Do you think all these closures, lay offs etc are just for show? Do you really think people would hurt their pockets to prove a point? this shit is going down PB and its not pretty. Im very worried for all of us. Jan 1st 2014 scares me.
Chrissy, I've never supported the ACA. I totally agree that it is big business's dream. That is the facet that bothers me the most.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
Why?
Because there is no need to have 8+ threads from the same poster with essentially the same thread title and the same OP...that many do not even read nor respond to. That is called spamming.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Why?
Feel free to show me any spamming from a democrat and I'll be happy to merge those threads as well.

There goes that theory!

knothead

knothead

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Why?
Feel free to show me any spamming from a democrat and I'll be happy to merge those threads as well.

There goes that theory!

PD is a serial poster and evidently he just can't help it . . . . . he's obsessed.

115All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) - Page 5 Empty Wrong, again 8/29/2013, 2:06 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Why?
Nope. p-dog just types the same crap using a new thread. Waste of space.

It is cute how you, even though you are in the majority on this little forum, can turn anything little happening into you, helpless, weak conservatives being oppressed and bullied by those mean dems.
It is horseshit, but cute nonetheless.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I can't wait to see the ranting that will take place on this board about 6-7 months from now, as we draw closer to the 2014 elections. Strap yourself in; the ride is going to get bumpy!

boards of FL

boards of FL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I can't wait to see the ranting that will take place on this board about 6-7 months from now, as we draw closer to the 2014 elections. Strap yourself in; the ride is going to get bumpy!
I'm not sure I can even imagine what that will be like. Just think, we will be going from eight years of Obama to a newly elected Clinton. This forum will be in full on melt-down mode.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Why?
Nope. p-dog just types the same crap using a new thread. Waste of space.

It is cute how you, even though you are in the majority on this little forum, can turn anything little happening into you, helpless, weak conservatives being oppressed and bullied by those mean dems.
It is horseshit, but cute nonetheless.

Not hardly Ace, that's the MO of the creepy narcissist who sneaks on the forum.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I can't wait to see the ranting that will take place on this board about 6-7 months from now, as we draw closer to the 2014 elections. Strap yourself in; the ride is going to get bumpy!
I'm not sure I can even imagine what that will be like.  Just think, we will be going from eight years of Obama to a newly elected Clinton.  This forum will be in full on melt-down mode.
The election you are referring to is in 2016; I am talking about the upcoming midterms in 2014.

All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) - Page 5 Th?id=H.4578517884732984&pid=1

Due to Bored In Fluoride's inability to discredit the Eagle he moves to other prey where he can manipulate their posts without their permission.

Who's next oh Moderating God Of The Forums?

Gulfstream? Joani? PkrBum? Because we know you won't do it to your supposedly enlightened progressive liberal comrades.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgRtPtfSegI

Razz 

All of PACEDOG'S Obamacare threads combined into one (in case anyone actually reads these) - Page 5 Th?id=H.4935803285669090&pid=1

Yes Bored I'm Spamming you because anything goes right?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Razz

yes it will be very interesting.

some how the left is living in some dream world that people are so happy with this admin and it will be a cake walk LOLOLOLOL

by then, a fuckin turd with anything other than a (D) next to it will win. perhaps if we are lucky, both the (D) and (R) will be OUT.

knothead

knothead

In an effort to get back on this thread's topic, bds consolidated PD's threads to demonstrate his penchant to post thread(s) over and over regarding essentially the same subject matter to highlight his propensity and obsessiveness to become the serial poster, what's the problem?  I don't have issues with PD's right to post as he see fit but the proof is in the pudding. . . . .

Hang in Bds., we appreciate your willingness to moderate over this zoo . . . .

Last edited by knothead on 8/29/2013, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

knothead wrote:In an effort to get back on this thread's topic, bds consolidated PD's threads to demonstrate his penchant to post thread(s) over and over regarding essentially the same subject matter to highlight his propensity and obsessiveness to become the seriail poster, what's the problem?  I don't have issues with PD's right to post as he see fit but the proof is in the pudding. . . . .

Actually, try reading the posts...they are different. While maybe on the same IDEA, they talk specifically to different points. Sorry that you are both too mentally shortchanged to see that.

Hell, what does "seriail" mean?

What irks you liberals the most is that the shoe of "showing how STUPID the POTUS might be in your eyes" has now switched to the different party who can and will do the same thing to your guy that you did to Bush for eight years. Hold on as Z said because you still have three years to go LOL.Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
knothead wrote:In an effort to get back on this thread's topic, bds consolidated PD's threads to demonstrate his penchant to post thread(s) over and over regarding essentially the same subject matter to highlight his propensity and obsessiveness to become the serial poster, what's the problem?  I don't have issues with PD's right to post as he see fit but the proof is in the pudding. . . . .

Actually, try reading the posts...they are different. While maybe on the same IDEA, they talk specifically to different points. Sorry that you are both too mentally shortchanged to see that.

Hell, what does "serial" mean?

What irks you liberals the most is that the shoe of "showing how STUPID the POTUS might be in your eyes" has now switched to the different party who can and will do the same thing to your guy that you did to Bush for eight years. Hold on as Z said because you still have three years to go LOL.Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum