Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you are bored....go kill someone.

+8
gulfbeachbandit
nadalfan
cool1
Sal
Nekochan
ImpishScoundrel
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

This is disgusting. Three Oklahoma teens were bored so they decide to shoot someone just to watch him die. Are we raising sociopaths?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/australian-baseball-player-chris-lane-gunned-alleged-oklahoma/story?id=20000982

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

May I suggest that they wear a wet sponge in an electric chair...ASAP.

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

unfortunately, this is nothing new. Death to the newer generation is nothing more than pictures and videos on the internet. They have no concept of the reality of death. It's really quite scary.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bored kids used to be able create their own entertainment which didn't consist of looking for someone to kill or attack.

You get a group of kids today and put them outside, without any toys or anything, and tell them to play...what do they do? Do they even know how to play without all the "stuff" we have today?

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Nekochan wrote:Bored kids used to be able create their own entertainment which didn't consist of looking for someone to kill or attack.

You get a group of kids today and put them outside, without any toys or anything, and tell them to play...what do they do?  Do they even know how to play without all the "stuff" we have today?
That's the problem...  They don't.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

As kids, we never got bored unless it was raining. We did not watch a lot of TV and of course we didn't have video games. Reading a book or board games provided rainy day entertainment.

Sal

Sal

What utter bullshit.

Violent crime in this country has been on a sharp downward trajectory for years, including amongst youths.

"Those damn kids with their hippity-hoppity music and facebooks!"

You old farts can enjoy a simultaneous horrorgasm if it turns out these teen killers are blacks.

Sal wrote:What utter bullshit.

Violent crime in this country has been on a sharp downward trajectory for years, including amongst youths.
Really? Just this weekend five children were gunned down in Chicago alone. Forgetting about places in America that are more dangerous than Iraq and Astan are you? Where is the POTUS comment on these who looked like Trayvon and would look like Obama's son IF Moochelle would agree to more kids?

Spreadsheet on some 2012 stats on killing just in Chicago:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ara-YVofdq9jdHBlal9OaGhWUDFsbkNFbkpraV9tS3c&output=html

How about these from just 2013 alone?

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Ak3IIavLYTovdHYxbDItQ255eWh1NzBiQXp5cmxRdmc&output=html

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't think my parents' generation (1920s/1930s) knew what bored meant. If they were told to go out and play back then, it was after all their chores were done and they wouldn't have even thought of telling their mama that they were bored. And my daddy had to help support his family at a very young age.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You old farts can enjoy a simultaneous horrorgasm if it turns out these teen killers are blacks.
There is a moral decline in our country and has been. To many, human life is not valued, theirs or the life of others. We live in a violent environment. Parents need to monitor their children....violent video games, tv programs, and music that devalues human life can be detrimental to children. 

For you to think otherwise is hogwash.

Sal

Sal

lol

cool1

cool1

Nekochan wrote:I don't think my parents' generation (1920s/1930s) knew what bored meant.  If they were told to go out and play back then, it was after all their chores were done and they wouldn't have even thought of telling their mama that they were bored.  And my daddy had to help support his family at a very young age.  
I still remember those times --- when I was small in one foster home I had like 5 brothers--all got up way before school--have to tend to the animals , I felt bad for them so one day I got up by myself to do all the chores for them so they wouldn't have to get up! I was about 7 or 8----woke the whole house up screaming I was stuck on top of the Turkey box while 3 turkeys were after me --mom dad all thought I was in bed -scared them to death ---I got soooo spoiled that morning -my brothers said you did that for us lol

Joanimaroni wrote:

There is a moral decline in our country and has been. To many, human life is not valued, theirs or the life of others. We live in a violent environment. Parents need to monitor their children....violent video games, tv programs, and music that devalues human life can be detrimental to children. 

cheers cheers cheers cheers      PARENTING AND THE DEVALUATION OF HUMAN LIFE!!!...Guess the  theory of villages raising a child hasn't worked out so well....

nadalfan

Joanimaroni wrote:

The problem is that research has been unable to prove a causal relationship between violent video games, tv shows, music, etc and violent behavior. There might be a correlation. It may be that those with violent tendencies prefer those types of games, shows, music, etc. In this type of research there are a lot of factors that come into play, so it is difficult to extract what is causing what.
I don't care for the exposure of violence to kids, I think it may desensitize them to violence, but that's just my opinion.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I think it's probably a combination of a lot of things.

Nekochan

Nekochan

cool1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I don't think my parents' generation (1920s/1930s) knew what bored meant.  If they were told to go out and play back then, it was after all their chores were done and they wouldn't have even thought of telling their mama that they were bored.  And my daddy had to help support his family at a very young age.  
I still remember those times --- when I was small in one foster home I had like 5 brothers--all got up way before school--have to tend to the animals , I felt bad for them so one day I got up by myself to do all the chores for them so they wouldn't have to get up!   I was about 7 or 8----woke the whole house up screaming I was stuck on top of the Turkey box while 3 turkeys were after me --mom dad all thought I was in bed -scared them to death ---I got soooo spoiled that morning -my brothers said you did that for us lol
You were a sweetheart back then, too. sunny 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well my grandma used to beat me with a switch till my legs bled but I have never hurt anybody..... But I still run when an old woman picks up a stick.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

We had to pick our own switch from the peach tree.

CDC
Homicide remains a leading cause of death among youth aged 10–24 years in the United States. Violence is also a major cause of nonfatal injuries among youth. In 2011, more than 700,000 young people aged 10–24 years were treated in emergency departments for nonfatal injuries sustained from assaults. No state is immune to the devastating impact of youth violence.

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well my grandma used to beat me with a switch till my legs bled but I have never hurt anybody..... But I still run when an old woman picks up a stick.  
Yea I had one bad bad moma like that to it sucks!

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well my grandma used to beat me with a switch till my legs bled but I have never hurt anybody..... But I still run when an old woman picks up a stick.  
I believe that would be akin to "fear of reprisal", which is something the newer generation doesn't understand.

ImpishScoundrel wrote:
I believe that would be akin to "fear of reprisal", which is something the newer generation doesn't understand.
If you are bored....go kill someone. Th?id=H.4827149228575115&pid=1

When my daughter was sixteen she suggested she was going to sue me. I told her to go ahead and I'd just put myself so in debt that she'd spend the rest of her life paying it off... She dropped that idea right away.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JynwVKXzc9s

Smile 

Unfortunately now the liberals are doing it to her.

If poor people are so poor, how are their kids playing video games and becoming warped by what they see?

Sal

Sal

cool1

cool1

PACEDOG#1 wrote:If poor people are so poor, how are their kids playing video games and becoming warped by what they see?

Easy trade the food stamps for cash that's it .

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Damaged Eagle wrote:
ImpishScoundrel wrote:
If you are bored....go kill someone. Th?id=H.4827149228575115&pid=1

When my daughter was sixteen she suggested she was going to sue me. I told her to go ahead and I'd just put myself so in debt that she'd spend the rest of her life paying it off... She dropped that idea right away.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JynwVKXzc9s

Smile 

Unfortunately now the liberals are doing it to her.
Been there. Imp Junior threatened to call the cops on me for child abuse because I grounded him. I told him to go ahead and call the cops. But, before they got here to arrest me, I would kick the living shit out of him. That way, they would have a legitimate reason to arrest me. Strange thing happened that day. Not only did he NOT call the cops, he never threatened to call them again. The kid isn't totally stupid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum