Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So are you bored with politics yet?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Let me know and we can go back to talking about SEX! Razz 

Somehow you and sex don't go together.

Dreamsglore wrote:Somehow you and sex don't go together.
That's the first time in my entire life Ive ever been told that.

Im not going to count it because of who it came from LOL

So are you bored with politics yet?  Ecard_10

tongue 

Chrissy,

She doesn't get any...

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Chrissy,

She doesn't get any...
Must be why she hates the topic so much.

My groins are still alive. Wink 

Mine as well and even Pensacola is a target rich environment.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Mine as well and even Pensacola is a target rich environment.
Yes it is as I recall. especially bamboo willies lol

So are you bored with politics yet?  Th?id=H.4546468881959323&w=141&h=183&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

We need more of both!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

Twisted Evil 

Damaged Eagle wrote:So are you bored with politics yet?  Th?id=H.4546468881959323&w=141&h=183&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

We need more of both!

*****CHUCKLE*****

Twisted Evil 
Yes, we do. But right now Im ahead on the politics and Im in catch up mode on the other Razz 

Chrissy wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

We need more of both!

*****CHUCKLE*****

Twisted Evil 
Yes, we do. But right now Im ahead on the politics and Im in catch up mode on the other Razz 

So are you bored with politics yet?  Th?id=H.4972018493227816&w=145&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Accommodations can be made!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=def3ob2h-1s

Smile

Top Ten Reasons Sex is Good for You

1. Sex is a stress reliever

Sex can lower blood pressure and reduce stress. One study looked at women’s heart rates and cortisol levels as a measure of stress response. It found women showed less stress after good sex with a partner. Emotional support alone didn’t have the same effect.

2. Sex boosts immunity

This Article
Improved My Health 3
Changed My Life
Saved My Life

Good sexual health can mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of antibodies that can protect you from getting colds and other infections.

3. Sex burns calories

Thirty minutes of sex burns around 85 calories. That may not seem like much, but the more sex you have, the more you burn. Sex versus the gym… hmmm?

4. Sex improves cardiovascular health

Women who have more sex tend to have higher levels of estrogen, which protects against heart disease.

5. Sex boosts self-esteem

Researchers at the University of Texas found that a self-esteem boost was one of 237 reasons people have sex.

6. Sex improves intimacy

Orgasm and having sex increases levels of oxytocin, the so-called love hormone. It helps us bond and build trust. Researchers from the University of Pittsburgh and the University of North Carolina evaluated 59 premenopausal women before and after contact with their husbands and partners. They found that the more contact, the higher the oxytocin levels.

7. Sex reduces pain

As the hormone oxytocin surges, endorphins increase and pain decreases. So if your headache, muscle aches or PMS symptoms seem to improve after sex, go ahead and thank the oxytocin.

8. Sex strengthens pelvic floor muscles

Bring on the Kegels! Doing a few of these exercises during intercourse offers several benefits. Women have more pleasure; they’re strengthening their pelvic area and helping to minimize the risk of incontinence later in life.

9. Sex helps you sleep better

According to researchers, oxytocin released during orgasm also helps you catch more z’s.

And that can come from solo sex or sex with a partner.

10. Sex fights aging

Sex is a form of exercise. And like most exercise, it burns calories and can battle the onslaught of aging. In fact, nursing home experts say they wish seniors would have more sex.

Very Happy 

The 5 Best Positions for Achieving Orgasm

If you’re one of the millions of women who have difficulty achieving orgasm through intercourse alone, this article is for you. The positions discussed here relate to vaginal penetration only, so if your partner is female, you will need to use a strap-on apparatus to complete them. In the interest of clarity, I will simply use the term “phallus” from now on to refer to your partner's genitalia, whether it be a male penis or a phallic sex toy.

1) You on top – I have close friends who report that this is the only way they can achieve orgasm during intercourse. The position is optimal for positioning your clitoris against the phallus or pelvic bone of your partner, and also controlling the speed, intensity, and amount of pressure on your vaginal area throughout the sexual encounter

2) Your partner on top – What is colloquially known as "the missionary position" is pretty standard these days, but here’s why it’s great for us women: we don’t have to do anything! We can lie on our backs and be completely relaxed, which allows more blood to circulate to the pelvic region. It can also facilitate a greater degree of psychological stimulation due to the body's tranquil state. NOTE: If you need to stimulate yourself manually to achieve orgasm in this position, don’t be afraid to do so.

3) From behind, as you stand and bend over the bed – This position is the most comfortable of all of the “behind positions,” as it doesn’t lead to knee pain and you don’t have to worry about differences in height (the position can easily be adjusted by moving your legs farther apart). This can contribute to an orgasm simply because it has that “from behind” feel without all the discomfort. Just prop a few pillows under your belly and have at it!

4) You on top, faced away from your partner – Commonly known as the “reverse cowgirl,” this position is somewhat hit-or-miss. Some women don’t like how it feels, but others find that it enhances pleasure by removing the face-to-face element from sex.

You don’t have to worry about what your partner thinks of your “orgasm face” or how you look during sex, and you can also control how deep or fast the penetration is.

5) The half-shoulder – In the half-shoulder, you assume the missionary position while putting only one leg up on your partner’s shoulder. This position is perfect for orgasm, because it opens up the clitoral and labial folds, thus enabling you to pleasure the area with your fingers or a vibrator.

Of course, vaginal penetration isn’t for everyone. An estimated 24.1% of women have difficulty achieving orgasm during sex; so don’t get discouraged if you can’t climax through intercourse alone. If these positions don't work for you, I encourage you to explore other methods (such as manual or oral stimulation) to pursue your own personal pleasure

I like to b helpful. Twisted Evil 

Good night!

So are you bored with politics yet?  Th?id=H.4818473444968840&w=252&h=184&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

So are you bored with politics yet?  Th?id=H.5034269741288433&w=215&h=170&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

*****GRIN*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvBJLZPB7M8

Cool 

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Chrissy wrote:The 5 Best Positions for Achieving Orgasm

If you’re one of the millions of women who have difficulty achieving orgasm through intercourse alone, this article is for you. The positions discussed here relate to vaginal penetration only, so if your partner is female, you will need to use a strap-on apparatus to complete them. In the interest of clarity, I will simply use the term “phallus” from now on to refer to your partner's genitalia, whether it be a male penis or a phallic sex toy.

1) You on top – I have close friends who report that this is the only way they can achieve orgasm during intercourse. The position is optimal for positioning your clitoris against the phallus or pelvic bone of your partner, and also controlling the speed, intensity, and amount of pressure on your vaginal area throughout the sexual encounter

2) Your partner on top – What is colloquially known as "the missionary position" is pretty standard these days, but here’s why it’s great for us women: we don’t have to do anything! We can lie on our backs and be completely relaxed, which allows more blood to circulate to the pelvic region. It can also facilitate a greater degree of psychological stimulation due to the body's tranquil state. NOTE: If you need to stimulate yourself manually to achieve orgasm in this position, don’t be afraid to do so.

3) From behind, as you stand and bend over the bed – This position is the most comfortable of all of the “behind positions,” as it doesn’t lead to knee pain and you don’t have to worry about differences in height (the position can easily be adjusted by moving your legs farther apart). This can contribute to an orgasm simply because it has that “from behind” feel without all the discomfort. Just prop a few pillows under your belly and have at it!

4) You on top, faced away from your partner – Commonly known as the “reverse cowgirl,” this position is somewhat hit-or-miss. Some women don’t like how it feels, but others find that it enhances pleasure by removing the face-to-face element from sex.

You don’t have to worry about what your partner thinks of your “orgasm face” or how you look during sex, and you can also control how deep or fast the penetration is.

5) The half-shoulder – In the half-shoulder, you assume the missionary position while putting only one leg up on your partner’s shoulder. This position is perfect for orgasm, because it opens up the clitoral and labial folds, thus enabling you to pleasure the area with your fingers or a vibrator.

Of course, vaginal penetration isn’t for everyone. An estimated 24.1% of women have difficulty achieving orgasm during sex; so don’t get discouraged if you can’t climax through intercourse alone. If these positions don't work for you, I encourage you to explore other methods (such as manual or oral stimulation) to pursue your own personal pleasure

I like to b helpful. Twisted Evil 

Good night!
I was so sick of the political mess reported on TV today I switched to jazz instead. That really improved my mood. Reading your post has inspired me! Substituting sex for more political reports seems like a great idea! LOL!

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Somehow you and sex don't go together.
That's the first time in my entire life Ive ever been told that.

Im not going to count it because of who it came from LOL

So are you bored with politics yet?  Ecard_10

tongue 
I'm just judging from the last picture you posted. Remember that one w/ the gray hair and big thighs? Sex was the last thing I would have associated but you know some people are not choosy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So are you bored with politics yet?  6c3c9c10

Poking at Chrissy makes my day. No one takes it more seriously than she. LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:Poking at Chrissy makes my day. No one takes it more seriously than she. LOL!
I didn't see you poke. I was busy poking something else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum