Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

bored..so ya get some pictures

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bored..so ya get some pictures Empty bored..so ya get some pictures 10/15/2012, 3:47 pm

Bingobored..so ya get some pictures 16lfyhk
Hand built car a friend of mine made..bored..so ya get some pictures Donx47
bored..so ya get some pictures 2n876h1
My Fieros last day
bored..so ya get some pictures 2ptp4yw

bored..so ya get some pictures 2a5xe0n
No I dont have a wife. . How did you guess? LOL
bored..so ya get some pictures 2d8i8ao

cool. Thanks for sharing. I like Very Happy

I always thought of long distance bike riding a good form of exercise until a friend of mine told me about men becoming impotent (even temporarily) because of where the seat puts pressure on a man's grocieries. This was someone who has done an Ironman Triathlon.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I always thought of long distance bike riding a good form of exercise until a friend of mine told me about men becoming impotent (even temporarily) because of where the seat puts pressure on a man's grocieries. This was someone who has done an Ironman Triathlon.
I am 70 so I am facing diminishing returns anyways. That would have been a MAJOR concern a few years back, now, not so much. LOL That is true but with a properly adjusted saddle you ride more on you "sit " bones rather that your "Package".
http://www.livestrong.com/article/423207-sit-bone-pain-after-road-biking/
Some of the newer saddles adress that problem with a cut out such as this one. bored..so ya get some pictures Bg2_sport_saddle

Not all Bike shorts are the skin tight spandex stuff. They make baggy Mountain bike shorts that are padded but they look like regualt pants. I have a couple of pairs of this type.
bored..so ya get some pictures Funkier_b-3210-black

6bored..so ya get some pictures Empty Re: bored..so ya get some pictures 10/15/2012, 10:13 pm

NEAT! Thanks for sharing! I always enjoy looking at your pictures, hg. I especially like your airbag, that your home is adorned with functional stuff, and that they're making biking shorts that aren't all spandex now. Yucky! Man, I hate to see most people wear that stuff! Particularly men... Some things just shouldn't be. LOL.

bored..so ya get some pictures Kickingroin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum