Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When you get bored....you can always go fishing.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

When you get bored....you can always go fishing. 15303312

Sal

Sal

Five second rule!

Hey!! I aint got but one good arm!!! Give it a rest.....LOL Got to love the matching shoe laces. Thanks for the pic.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hell of a way for Maw to get another southpaw.

I broke my right arm/elbow when I was 7. That was back in the days of the heavy plaster casts that they kept on forever. But as a result I am very ambidextrous. It has proved to be quite an asset in my careers. Not the best way to learn the skill but it does have a positive side. Best of everything to the little guy.

I used to get wacked in elementary school when I used my left hand to write. I think you get 10 secs w one hand.

PkrBum wrote:I used to get wacked in elementary school when I used my left hand to write. I think you get 10 secs w one hand.

My Mother was left handed. She used to tell stories of how her school would try to change her. Crazy Stuff. Do you now write left handed?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lol.....the nuns changed me. I write with my right hand.....everything else I'm left-handed.

Mr Ichi wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I used to get wacked in elementary school when I used my left hand to write. I think you get 10 secs w one hand.

My Mother was left handed. She used to tell stories of how her school would try to change her. Crazy Stuff. Do you now write left handed?

I don't as a habit. But I broke my right hand once and quickly was nearly as good writing left handed.

Because we write left to right though... it is easier to write right handed. So I guess they were trying to help.

cool1

cool1

AAWWW yep fishing  Laughing 

by PkrBum Today at 9:50 am
I used to get wacked in elementary school when I used my left hand to write. I think you get 10 secs w one hand.
------
Yep, I can remember the teacher at Navy Point Elementary taking the chalk out if my left hand and putting it into my right.

I still throw left handed and kick left footed.

I can do most things pretty equally w either hand. I play tennis right handed... but can serve left handed too. I shot free throws left handed... but shot outside right handed. Threw the baseball right handed... batted best left handed. I'm not sure of the why of those predilections except that I was forced to write right handed... and it was a good idea given this language.

ah he's so cute. did he manage to get a good amount before the 5 second rule expired?

PS; that's the #1 reason I love sandwich baggies lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum