Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat asked me a question the other day. He asked "if an insane defendant has no intent to commit a crime, is he guilty of the crime?"

+5
VectorMan
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

2seaoat wrote:Bob,

How would you handle the five year old who had his brother push him off his bike, and he goes in the house and get's his father's gun, aims the gun at his brother, fires the gun, and kills his brother.   Did he have the requisite intent to be charged with murder in an adult court, or a juvenile court?

You should know five year olds are not accountable for their actions. They not accountable until age 7 legally.

Sal wrote:Precisely... When you get to the point that you're arguing the semantics of who should be killed, you've already lost your civility and your humanity.

Seaoat asked me a question the other day.  He asked "if an insane defendant has no intent to commit a crime,  is he guilty of the crime?" - Page 3 Th?id=H.4680325695996363&pid=1

Yeah! It's so much more humane and civil to confine them all into a extremely small confined space so they can humiliate, mutilate, and decimate, each other. Just think. You only have six billion with a few hundred million more to go to confine all that which Pandora left loose...

*****EVIL & TWISTED CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O7lh2gR5H0

Twisted Evil 

2seaoat

Yeah! It's so much more humane and civil to confine them all into a extremely small confined space so they can humiliate, mutilate, and decimate, each other. Just think. You only have six billion with a few hundred million more to go to confine all that which Pandora left loose...

20 billion direct corn subsidies when the government creates shortages by a policy of giving another subsidy for ethanol, and you are worried about a billion here or a billion there.......after Pandora let loose........sorry, you live in Iowa......you go tell your neighbors that we are going to quit housing and feeding them........there are answers......there really are answers.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Sal wrote:Precisely... When you get to the point that you're arguing the semantics of who should be killed, you've already lost your civility and your humanity.

Seaoat asked me a question the other day.  He asked "if an insane defendant has no intent to commit a crime,  is he guilty of the crime?" - Page 3 Th?id=H.4680325695996363&pid=1

Twisted Evil 

Remember Hope was left in the box....I wonder how she got out .

2seaoat

You should know five year olds are not accountable for their actions. They not accountable until age 7 legally.

Really, and why do you think that is?

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:He doesn't deserve this phony "humanity".  They do.

Robert the decider...........I will decide who gets that phony humanity, and who does not.........I just think I can visit Bobland and come up with some new laws as I grab parts of the car from the floor and reassemble this whole screwed up mess where we can whack and stack freaks......no legal tweeks......I am the packing jacking Bob who will decide who lives and dies.......I know who is human and who falls below that threshold.......we whack non humans........child kidnappers.........murders..........and people who steal a lawnmower from my garage...........there is a subliminal logic which just makes sense............to somebody.

I'd like to hear William Shatner read this, spoken-word style, to some accompanying music.

2seaoat wrote:20 billion direct corn subsidies when the government creates shortages by a policy of giving another subsidy for ethanol,  and you are worried about a billion here or a billion there.......after Pandora let loose........sorry, you live in Iowa......you go tell your neighbors that we are going to quit housing and feeding them........there are answers......there really are answers.

Seaoat asked me a question the other day.  He asked "if an insane defendant has no intent to commit a crime,  is he guilty of the crime?" - Page 3 Th?id=H.4586656839043453&pid=1

That's right obfuscate and deflect instead of addressing the issue of the civility and humanity of placing all those tormented souls back into the box.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Laughing 

By the way... I'm not that large of a  farmer that those patience subsidies that the government allows me make a difference. So you can have them back so long as all the large farmers who can do things so much more efficiently but demand those tax dollars because they are so much more efficient and deserve more extremely funding per acre than me do also.

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/2/2013, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Twisted Evil 

Remember  Hope was left in the box....I wonder how she got out .

Seaoat asked me a question the other day.  He asked "if an insane defendant has no intent to commit a crime,  is he guilty of the crime?" - Page 3 Th?id=H.4670017846446595&pid=1

Perhaps she didn't...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09l_zXCQpik

Smile 

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Twisted Evil 

Seaoat asked me a question the other day.  He asked "if an insane defendant has no intent to commit a crime,  is he guilty of the crime?" - Page 3 Th?id=H.4670017846446595&pid=1

Perhaps she didn't...

*****SMILE*****

Smile 

Seaoat asked me a question the other day.  He asked "if an insane defendant has no intent to commit a crime,  is he guilty of the crime?" - Page 3 Tumblr_lfaw9oHBMO1qfjrr6o1_250

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Twisted Evil 

Perhaps she didn't...

*****SMILE*****

Smile 

Seaoat asked me a question the other day.  He asked "if an insane defendant has no intent to commit a crime,  is he guilty of the crime?" - Page 3 Tumblr_lfaw9oHBMO1qfjrr6o1_250

Seaoat asked me a question the other day.  He asked "if an insane defendant has no intent to commit a crime,  is he guilty of the crime?" - Page 3 Th?id=H.4678311384121902&pid=1

So that's what happens to you when you suddenly stop replying to my posts... and here I thought you were pouting and whining to someone else about me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2QbDlvgHw8

Very Happy 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:He doesn't deserve this phony "humanity".  They do.

Robert the decider...........I will decide who gets that phony humanity, and who does not.........I just think I can visit Bobland and come up with some new laws as I grab parts of the car from the floor and reassemble this whole screwed up mess where we can whack and stack freaks......no legal tweeks......I am the packing jacking Bob who will decide who lives and dies.......I know who is human and who falls below that threshold.......we whack non humans........child kidnappers.........murders..........and people who steal a lawnmower from my garage...........there is a subliminal logic which just makes sense............to somebody.

I'd like to hear William Shatner read this, spoken-word style, to some accompanying music.

And it would be about as profound as that other stuff Shatner reads. From the script of the Priceline commercials. lol

2seaoat wrote:You should know five year olds are not accountable for their actions. They not accountable until age 7 legally.

Really, and why do you think that is?

I know why. The question is why would you use a 5 yr. old as an example unless you didn't know?

2seaoat

I know why. The question is why would you use a 5 yr. old as an example unless you didn't know?

Which came first, a legal concept or a statute which reflects the same?

2seaoat

What does that have to do w/ anything?

Exactly the response I expected. We were talking about criminal intent and the capacity to have the same........like a parrot who can repeat a word, or a statute without comprehending what you parrot, you answer what does that have to do with anything? Perfect confirmation of what is obvious.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

A 5 year old is a 5 year old.  A fully grown adult is a fully grown adult.
Just like an apple is an apple.  And an orange is an orange.
I told you how I would make apple pie.  And now your response is to keep asking me how I would do it with an orange. I've never eaten applie pie made with oranges so I can't be of help with that.

2seaoat

A 5 year old is a 5 year old. A fully grown adult is a fully grown adult.

Another expected perfect answer. So what is the concept which makes this not about apples and oranges? What is the common denominator which bridges your apples and oranges?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There is no common denominator which bridges a 5 year old with Ariel Castro.
If there was then a 5 year old would have all the same rights as an adult.
A 5 year old would be eligible for military service.  A 5 year old could go in a bar and buy a drink. A 5 year old could drive a car and get married.
To even make the comparison in the context of this is utterly irrelevant to anything in this discussion.

Bob wrote:There is no common denominator which bridges a 5 year old with Ariel Castro.
If there was then a 5 year old would have all the same rights as an adult.
A 5 year old would be eligible for military service.  A 5 year old could go in a bar and buy a drink. A 5 year old could drive a car and get married.
To even make the comparison in the context of this is utterly irrelevant to anything in this discussion.

Hyperloop / circle logic

Seagoat... you really need to try harder.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh I get it.  He's saying Ariel Castro has the mind of a 5 year old.
If he does I couldn't care less.  A bullet in the head and a hole dug behind the courthouse.  I don't care if he has a mind of a 2 year old or the mind of Einstein or anything in between.  But I will make this one compromise.
Give them one bullet for each year of their mental age.  So if he's a five year old mentality then only put 5 bullets in him.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

On that note I'm going to bed. I've got to find enough junk tomorrow morning at the yard sales to help pay the medical bills. Old Ariel doesn't have to worry about that anymore. All his medical bills are now paid.

That's not what he was saying,Bob.I don't know why he used an analogy of a 5 yr. old? Castro's situation and and a 5 yr. old is not even close or related. Castro is not insane so to say he couldn't form intent is ridiculous.

2seaoat

Nothing has been said about your newest favorite bad guy......the discussion was about the legal capacity for specific intent crimes, and in what situations where the intent might be challenged. However, it is always enjoyable discussing concepts where the world simply cannot be a globe and remains flat......why.....well because, or we do not need no stinking concepts....we got law.....yessireee. Maybe if enough people yell the world is flat.....it will be......you know it is an apple and oranges comparison.

Ok so you're saying the intent might be challenged w/ a 5 yr. old? Why the ridiculous analogy?

2seaoat

Hyperloop / circle logic

Get rid of Government regulation, and stop Government from gathering information.

+

Government was negligent in protecting our Ambassador and overthrowing Libya's Mr. K.........

equals = bad ideas fail.

Nothing circular about that logic, but heck.......nothing wrong with making bad arguments.....keeps this place fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum