Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serious question about blacks and crime

+4
TEOTWAWKI
catfriedlegs
no stress
gulfbeachbandit
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

As I read the PNJ and other news, all the shootings around here have one thing in common. A black shooter. Who sells guns to these people? I wouldn't.

There may be a few non black shootings, but they don't involve drugs. Why is that?

I am convinced pcola has aquired gangs

i noticed it right after katrina

add that with all thats going on in the world today, the job market and the high prices of everything. people are desperate.

some get so hopless they turn to drugs by either doing them to make there suffering less or selling them.

those people who use and sell, they get their batch from the gangs

dont pay for it because you used it all up for yourself. your gonna get a drive by shooting..plain and simple

no stress

no stress

I would like to know where these guys get all of the "cheap,readily available" pistols on the street. I have bought new and used pistols and have never paid under 400 clams for one even at a deal price.

catfriedlegs

Gunz wrote:I would like to know where these guys get all of the "cheap,readily available" pistols on the street. I have bought new and used pistols and have never paid under 400 clams for one even at a deal price.

They steal them from us law abiding citizens.

Gunz wrote:I would like to know where these guys get all of the "cheap,readily available" pistols on the street. I have bought new and used pistols and have never paid under 400 clams for one even at a deal price.

I bought a Saturday Night Special for $20... Just like the song says "for twenty dollars you can buy one too."

It was a .22 that was gold electroplated and had faux pearl handle grips. A real POS, spit lead out the side of the revolver.

My .32 beretta tomcat was under $400 new.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If Blacks knew just how targeted they are by the race hating eugenicists in this world they probably would all want guns...

Slicef18

Slicef18

ghandi wrote:As I read the PNJ and other news, all the shootings around here have one thing in common. A black shooter. Who sells guns to these people? I wouldn't.

There may be a few non black shootings, but they don't involve drugs. Why is that?

POVERTY causes a felling of powerlessness, and guns give a feeling of power, safety and prestige. It is the reason they are displayed with such ease and pride. Most people who carry a gun go length as to NOT let the weapon be seen. Therein lays the answer itself. To one group the gun is a projection of power and prestige. To the other group a gun is a weapon.
There is another factor growing in society. That is the children of video games see the enemy being shot today and tomorrow he's been reincarnated to fight again. The child of video games does not have the same perception of death as the child who's taken hunting by his dad and sees first hand death is permanent. The military has reported the increase in the willingness of a new recruit to put the sights on another human and pull the trigger compared to a generation ago.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Slicef18 wrote:
ghandi wrote:As I read the PNJ and other news, all the shootings around here have one thing in common. A black shooter. Who sells guns to these people? I wouldn't.

POVERTY causes a felling of powerlessness, and guns give a feeling of power, safety and prestige. It is the reason they are displayed with such ease and pride. Most people who carry a gun go length as to NOT let the weapon be seen. Therein lays the answer itself. To one group the gun is a projection of power and prestige. To the other group a gun is a weapon.
There is another factor growing in society. That is the children of video games see the enemy being shot today and tomorrow he's been reincarnated to fight again. The child of video games does not have the same perception of death as the child who's taken hunting by his dad and sees first hand death is permanent. The military has reported the increase in the willingness of a new recruit to put the sights on another human and pull the trigger compared to a generation ago.

You can expand on those comments....children that are being raised on the street have not been taught the core values. Because they are morally deficient.....Life, whether it is their own or another has no value.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

A little too much emphasis on race in this thread.
Yes it's poverty rather than race. The reason that a larger percentage of blacks than whites commit crimes, is because the same larger percentage of blacks are living in poverty than whites.
To go any further with it than that, like trying to say that blacks are dumber or are born criminal or are more violent, etc. etc. etc.; is a whole different thing. And from my experience with the actual black people I have actually known, there is no reason to believe that they're dumber or more born criminal, or more violent or more likely to eat watermelon or any other goddamn thing you're gonna hear.

[edit] although more of them do hate queers than white people do. But then again there's a logical reason for that (no kidding).

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But I need to come clean about this.
I flat out don't give a flying shit if anybody, black, white, mooslim, born-again, atheist, likes brocoli, don't like brocoli, or any other kind of different crackers they might be. If they're wanting to hurt me, I want to hurt them first before they can get that hurt on me. And if that means I might have to bend the rules and shoot one before he gets a bead drawn on me, then by god any judge or any politician says I have to be penalized for it can kiss my ass.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ButtMan wrote:But I need to come clean about this.
I flat out don't give a flying shit if anybody, black, white, mooslim, born-again, atheist, likes brocoli, don't like brocoli, or any other kind of different crackers they might be. If they're wanting to hurt me, I want to hurt them first before they can get that hurt on me. And if that means I might have to bend the rules and shoot one before he gets a bead drawn on me, then by god any judge or any politician says I have to be penalized for it can kiss my ass.

Amen!

ButtMan wrote:A little too much emphasis on race in this thread.
Yes it's poverty rather than race. The reason that a larger percentage of blacks than whites commit crimes, is because the same larger percentage of blacks are living in poverty than whites.
To go any further with it than that, like trying to say that blacks are dumber or are born criminal or are more violent, etc. etc. etc.; is a whole different thing. And from my experience with the actual black people I have actually known, there is no reason to believe that they're dumber or more born criminal, or more violent or more likely to eat watermelon or any other goddamn thing you're gonna hear.

[edit] although more of them do hate queers than white people do. But then again there's a logical reason for that (no kidding).

this thread is nothing more than "Bait" but you knew that Wink

because saying the truth would be ammo for the complete delusional to add to that file they keep on each individual they dislike.

btw, your right, blacks do shun homos more. Matter of a fact its so ingrain in their culture to do so that they hide it more than others and the black woman is paying the price because of permicusious male/male behavior behind the scenes with increased HIV rates.

but lets just go ahead and blow the shit off the door right now with this post LOL

Many black people , NOT ALL, have a You owe me attitude. And many of these same people have come from homes with that you owe me attitude that was assigned to them by our Gov. Not only do they have this attitude, they have the "Im not working that damn hard to get my fun on" attitude. I am gonna get mine, some body needs to give me mine attitude.

The black people who have learned that hard work and individual respect do well in our society and they usually are the ones who end up being the Black republicans.

If there ever was a group of people that could so claerly define the difference between to political beleif systems, its the black people.

Amen to the ones who woke up and got off the Gov mind control plantation.

no stress

no stress

permicusious....WTF??

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

A big part of the reason blacks have such negativity in their culture directed towards homosexuality is because homosexuality was seen as a threat to their well-being as a race. During the long era that blacks were actually being put down as a race, the best way for them to climb out of that repression was to grow their numbers. More numbers means more capacity to fight back politically. And acceptance of homosexuality was seen as a hindrance to procreation and growing their numbers.
Same exact thing applies to Hispanic Americans. They have the same negativity about homosexuality for the same reason.
And if the truth be told, that probably plays a role with Islamics too and even in their own native regions. The more numbers they have the more influence they have.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:A big part of the reason blacks have such negativity in their culture directed towards homosexuality is because homosexuality was seen as a threat to their well-being as a race. During the long era that blacks were actually being put down as a race, the best way for them to climb out of that repression was to grow their numbers. More numbers means more capacity to fight back politically. And acceptance of homosexuality was seen as a hindrance to procreation and growing their numbers.
Same exact thing applies to Hispanic Americans. They have the same negativity about homosexuality for the same reason.
And if the truth be told, that probably plays a role with Islamics too and even in their own native regions. The more numbers they have the more influence they have.

That's why the white race invented carpet cluster bombing...inflict the most casualties possible as cheaply as possible....in the future genetically programmed individual targeting viruses will terminate whole undesirable races....of course starvation has worked well also but all those starving kids cause people with hearts to complain.We need our ethanol though so they let them starve...

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Now to the point of the topic that I started. Why is Zimmerman still being prosecuted? It's instinct to protect yourself from a hoodie wearing black thief that is beating you up. Isn't it. If anything, he should get yelled at for not shooting him earlier than he did. I think Zimmerman showed considerable restraint waiting as long as he did before busting a cap in the thugs chest.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ghandi wrote:Now to the point of the topic that I started. Why is Zimmerman still being prosecuted? It's instinct to protect yourself from a hoodie wearing black thief that is beating you up. Isn't it. If anything, he should get yelled at for not shooting him earlier than he did. I think Zimmerman showed considerable restraint waiting as long as he did before busting a cap in the thugs chest.

Aw but Travon was but a child with so much promise and he might have even grown up to be president....

Slicef18

Slicef18

ButtMan wrote:A big part of the reason blacks have such negativity in their culture directed towards homosexuality is because homosexuality was seen as a threat to their well-being as a race. During the long era that blacks were actually being put down as a race, the best way for them to climb out of that repression was to grow their numbers. More numbers means more capacity to fight back politically. And acceptance of homosexuality was seen as a hindrance to procreation and growing their numbers.

A little clarification. While it is true Blacks do hold negative feeling about homosexuals and homosexuality, they have a higher incidence of engaging in homosexual activity than other cultures. The heterosexual Black male who engages in sex with another male interprets the experience as being an extension of his maleness because he is after all a heterosexual male.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:

A little clarification. While it is true Blacks do hold negative feeling about homosexuals and homosexuality, they have a higher incidence of engaging in homosexual activity than other cultures. The heterosexual Black male who engages in sex with another male interprets the experience as being an extension of his maleness because he is after all a heterosexual male.

EWWWWW yuck. Could have gone on without knowing that...an extension of his maleness ?...And you know this how Bawhana ?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

This is a thread about blacks and crime. Who in the hell brought gay in to a crime thread? Don't we have a gay section so it isn't brought in to every other thread on the forum? Shame on you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ghandi wrote:This is a thread about blacks and crime. Who in the hell brought gay in to a crime thread? Don't we have a gay section so it isn't brought in to every other thread on the forum? Shame on you.

Well homosexuality used to be a crime in the USA before the great Will And Grace enlightenment...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

EWWWWW yuck. Could have gone on without knowing that...an extension of his maleness ?...And you know this how Bawhana ?

im LMAO at this. Twisted Evil

I also want to know how he knows this LOL

ghandi, im sorry but I really want to know how that grey haired man knows black males consider homo activity as a male extension LOL

we really already know why about the crime, if not, i told you Razz

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote: Who in the hell brought gay in to a crime thread?
I did cause I know how to yank your chain. It's just so easy. lol

Gunz wrote:permicusious....WTF??

Have you understood anything of what she said? This is the first time I have ever seen an adult misspell the word "to" instead of "two". This woman says she is a professional and has a college degree? This forum has spellcheck and she can't get it right.

Markle

Markle

Slicef18 wrote:

It is fun to agree with you now and then. I guess it proves that ONE OF US...is not as crazy as the OTHER believes.

You are correct too about the children and the violent games and about the increase in the willingness of new recruits to pull the trigger. I presume that they still do but when I was inducted into the Army we took a battery of tests to determine everything about us. Part of one of the psychological exams was to determine just what you said. If the subject had the profile to kill or not and is a good candidate for certain fields.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum