Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A moral question for seaoat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A moral question for seaoat Empty A moral question for seaoat 1/28/2014, 9:36 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let's say somebody is not a wealthy person but he's a very serious pro football fan and wants to see the Super Bowl in person this Sunday and manages to wrangle a ticket in the nose bleed seats.

But he doesn't want to pay ten bucks for a beer.  So he carries in a flask in his pocket with cheap (bar brand) whiskey in it.  

The question is,  do you consider this stealing from the NFL? And would you tell him this is the first step towards stealing a washing machine from an appliance store like you told me?

lol

2A moral question for seaoat Empty Re: A moral question for seaoat 1/28/2014, 9:48 am

PM me on the washing machine. Mine froze up, and I need a new one.

3A moral question for seaoat Empty Re: A moral question for seaoat 1/28/2014, 9:52 am

Bob you're obsessed

4A moral question for seaoat Empty Re: A moral question for seaoat 1/28/2014, 10:24 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr Ichi wrote:PM me on the washing machine.  Mine froze up, and I need a new one.

Mine quit too. And the one I replaced it with wasn't working either. I'm headed to the laundromat to do my laundry until I can replace that one.

My yard sale partner has the right idea and I'm learning from him.
Whenever you buy a used appliance from a yard sale, all you need to know is one thing. Did it belong to a person who died?
Because if it belongs to a person who is still alive, he is usually selling you a defective appliance. That's why he's selling it.
He'll say "it's working". But don't believe him. Because when you get it home and connect it up, yes it might at first appear to be "working". But you will then experience problems. It will quit at the beginning of the spin cycle. It leaks. It makes noises which usually indicates bearings or whatever are about to go out. And a dozen other things which make it not worth a shit.

BUT, if it belonged to a person who died, and the relatives are selling it, most likely it's still good.

YARD SALES 101: Always buy appliances from dead people.

5A moral question for seaoat Empty Re: A moral question for seaoat 1/28/2014, 10:30 am

Good tips. but I was thinking more like stealing one from an appliance store. You still have your truck? right? Snacks, beer, booze, washing machines, what the difference? I need a dryer also...

6A moral question for seaoat Empty Re: A moral question for seaoat 1/28/2014, 10:47 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good tip about the dead or alive seller.
If ya'll are planning a heist and need a get-away- driver, I can do it.

7A moral question for seaoat Empty Re: A moral question for seaoat 1/28/2014, 10:54 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:Good tip about the dead or alive seller.
If ya'll are planning a heist and need a get-away- driver, I can do it.

If you'll agree to bring some of the chili with you, you've got a deal.

8A moral question for seaoat Empty Re: A moral question for seaoat 1/28/2014, 10:57 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Mr Ichi wrote:[b  You still have your truck? right?

Do I still have my TOYOTA truck?  I can't believe you asked that.

As you yourself have showed us,  that truck can go through wrecks,  floods,  fires,  wrecking balls, dropped from a crane and who knows what all else cause, thus far, I've only seen part one.  lol

9A moral question for seaoat Empty Re: A moral question for seaoat 1/28/2014, 11:01 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

For those who don't understand that last reference, it's because you aint seen the videos in this thread... lol

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t12650-killing-a-toyota-part-1-top-gear-bbc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum