Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black man punches Blind White woman in the face ....

+2
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I like this Joani..makes for a lot less reading . Especially seaoat....

Seaoat....well, I skip over a lot of the dribble when he gets off track.

He has a difficult time getting to his point...I did tend to glaze over but now with ignore I don't have that problem with any of these rather irritating fellows.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

You prefer vigilante justice 

This is understood. 

But of course you never said a word about the vigilante justice the Black Panthers and others are threatening Zimmerman with.
Looks like the definition of vigilante justice is when one race does it but not another. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

This is understood. 

But of course you never said a word about the vigilante justice the Black Panthers and others are threatening Zimmerman with.
Looks like the definition of vigilante justice is when one race does it but not another.  lol

Yes Bob good of you to point that out.

This post was made by BOB who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

LOL Just kidding..............I dont have any more room on my ignore list.

I think we need a "ignore all" option.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:I think we need a "ignore all" option.

I just have the banned poster on my list. In stead of a grown man he is like a spoiled brat that sneaks around.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:I think we need a "ignore all" option.

I just have the banned poster on my list. In stead of a grown man he is like a spoiled brat that sneaks around.

It's "instead" you whiny stalking old biddy.

Have fun with your pathetic crusade. You and GBB have a lot in common. You both "have to think of everything". You both stalk me around the forum like jackals on a hunt. You NEVER call GBB on ANY of his blatant racist posts. Not once have I ever seen you react to any of his shit. Just like you NEVER called out amway. In fact, you supported his trolling racist postings.

Is the truth finally exposed that you two are the same poster?

All signs point to yes!! LOL

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

This is understood. 

Looks like the definition of vigilante justice is when one race does it but not another.  lol

Which one of them threatened poor George, or did they both do it?

Actually, I'm pretty sure I did say a word about it when you pantywaists were crying about it the first time.

It was prolly along the same lines as what I just wrote.

lol

I wouldn't mind an ignore thread option when it devolves into bickering and worse... but I'd still be curious what's said.

It'd also be nice to ration seagoat's words on occasion... those thousand word circle logic vomits get very tiresome.

PkrBum wrote:I wouldn't mind an ignore thread option when it devolves into bickering and worse... but I'd still be curious what's said.

It'd also be nice to ration seagoat's words on occasion... those thousand word circle logic vomits get very tiresome.

Don't read them.  Problem solved.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:

This is understood. 

Which one of them threatened poor George, or did they both do it?

Actually, I'm pretty sure I did say a word about it when you pantywaists were crying about it the first time.

It was prolly along the same lines as what I just wrote.

lol

Neither one threatened George as I'm aware of it.  I didn't realize George was involved in every criminal prosecution which happens all across the country. I must have been too busy adjusting my panties when the word of that came down.
Man if that's the case then those dreaded jury instructions must really be out of control.  lol

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I wouldn't mind an ignore thread option when it devolves into bickering and worse... but I'd still be curious what's said.

I don't need no ignore button.

When the glibertarian pablum starts flowing from you, or when Markle posts ...

... well, anything, ...

... the scroll wheel works just fine.

lol

2seaoat

I read everything.......I do not need a night light, a gun on my person, deet black person repellant, or a Jewish Banker tanker.......nope.....I think I am going to take a walk on the wild side......take my training wheels off the Harley, and tear the wimp manifesto up........I will risk reading the forum posts.....which golly gee williker.....might scathe my sensitivities, and scare me to where I become prematurely gray, have my hair thin, and get love handles........oh no..........its too late.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum