Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black man executes white woman...Obama has given us a war..

+2
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/la-woman-executed-by-shotgun-blast-to-back-of-the-head-by-black-man-on-hollywood-sidewalk/

LA WOMAN EXECUTED by Shotgun Blast to Back of the Head By Black Man on Hollywood Sidewalk

Sunday night in Los Angeles as a 30 year-old white woman walked with her boyfriend near Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood, a mysterious Black man walked up behind the couple and without saying a word fired a shotgun blast to the back of the woman’s head, according to police.

Black man executes white woman...Obama has given us a war.. Carrie-jean-Melvin-Twitter-Profile

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If you cross the street you are racist....

Black man executes white woman...Obama has given us a war.. Original

I'll wait until obama speaks to this before I know what to feel.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:I'll wait until obama speaks to this before I know what to feel.

Sorry Obama only cares about "his" people.....

Black man executes white woman...Obama has given us a war.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyqXPtM6wAEUtk08HXkUSFn9AuDZ6a0ywdnunqNLXTJOb-pFTg

So the USAG, with forty FBI agents in tow, isn't going to investigate this as a possible hate crime?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DBa07sTqJA

Smile

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

DE I doubt her surviving family will be sent any money. let alone 29 million dollars....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A hate crime.....no he just wanted to shoot someone. Nothing personal.

Vikingwoman

Maybe she was his ex girlfriend?

ZxxxZ

Maybe it was Obama's son . I'm really po'd . That we don't hear anything on tv or on line about that story , but you can be absolutely sure if it was a white guy that came behind a black woman , we'd be hearing about it from now until 2050 , their still Injecting the story of roof and the church at every opportunity they can , I guess it's in case you didn't have your daily cup of white guilt . If white people kept stories of blacks people killing whites , or heinous crimes , wed be labeled racist , and al the goblin sharpton would be going ape . This double standard in reporting , whether on tv , online or in the papers keeps the fire's of racism burning , and every time I read or watch a story about someone who been shot and killed, if there's no mention of a description I'm not far out by saying it's black that did it .I call that kind of reporting , ( occult journalism ) occult meaning hidden Now this black animal who killed this woman , we don't know if he had ties with say the nation of Islam or some other muslim group and wanted to please his master , allah ... But I'm thinking it's going to be another one of them stories like , I found the gun In the garbage along with some discarded pills and the devil made me do it . BOOK EM DANO !!!

Sal

Sal

ZxxxZ wrote: Maybe it was Obama's son .   I'm really po'd . That we don't hear anything on tv or on line about that story ,  but you can be absolutely sure if it was a white guy that came behind a black woman , we'd be hearing about it from now until 2050 , their still Injecting the story of roof and the church at every opportunity they can ,  I guess it's in case you didn't have your daily cup of white guilt .  If white people kept stories of blacks people killing whites  , or heinous crimes , wed be labeled racist , and al the goblin sharpton would be going ape . This double standard in reporting , whether on tv , online or in the papers keeps the  fire's of racism burning , and every time I read or watch a story about someone who been shot and killed, if there's no mention of a description I'm not far out by saying it's black that did it .I call that kind of reporting , ( occult journalism )  occult  meaning hidden   Now this black animal who killed this woman  ,  we don't know if he had ties with say the nation of Islam or some other muslim group  and wanted to please his master , allah  ... But I'm thinking it's going to be another one of them stories like , I found the gun In the garbage along with some discarded pills and the devil made me do it .    BOOK EM DANO !!!

GOP 2016!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZxxxZ wrote: Maybe it was Obama's son .   I'm really po'd . That we don't hear anything on tv or on line about that story ,  but you can be absolutely sure if it was a white guy that came behind a black woman , we'd be hearing about it from now until 2050 , their still Injecting the story of roof and the church at every opportunity they can ,  I guess it's in case you didn't have your daily cup of white guilt .  If white people kept stories of blacks people killing whites  , or heinous crimes , wed be labeled racist , and al the goblin sharpton would be going ape . This double standard in reporting , whether on tv , online or in the papers keeps the  fire's of racism burning , and every time I read or watch a story about someone who been shot and killed, if there's no mention of a description I'm not far out by saying it's black that did it .I call that kind of reporting , ( occult journalism )  occult  meaning hidden   Now this black animal who killed this woman  ,  we don't know if he had ties with say the nation of Islam or some other muslim group  and wanted to please his master , allah  ... But I'm thinking it's going to be another one of them stories like , I found the gun In the garbage along with some discarded pills and the devil made me do it .    BOOK EM DANO !!!

And you're still a raging idiot.

ZxxxZ

What's the matter F'n texan , cant stand the truth .

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZxxxZ wrote:What's the matter F'n texan  ,  cant stand the truth .

What I can't stand is how f'n stupid you are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum