Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black man punches Blind White woman in the face ....

+2
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal

Sal

Well, that settles it 

All young black bucks are criminals ...

... and all whites are victims. 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Considering what he did to that woman I think the white men on that bus were very fair and considerate of the black man..but that doesn't fit your agenda does it ?

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Considering what he did to that woman I think the white men on that bus were very fair and considerate of the black man..but that doesn't fit your agenda does it ?

You prefer vigilante justice 

This is understood. 

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Considering what he did to that woman I think the white men on that bus were very fair and considerate of the black man..but that doesn't fit your agenda does it ?

It sure fit's yours though, doesn't it you racist bigot?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Great I sailed into the perfect asshole storm...two cookie cutter liberal idiots at the same time hurling idiotic accusations. No the black man was obviously mental and the men took that into account so I respect what they did. You assholes would have hid under your seat and dialed 911 because as men you are worthless armchair crime fighters...You second guess everything from a warped and petty perspective...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Great I sailed into the perfect asshole storm...two cookie cutter liberal idiots at the same time hurling idiotic accusations. No the black man was obviously mental and the men took that into account so I respect what they did. You assholes would have hid under your seat and dialed 911 because as men you are worthless armchair crime fighters...You second guess everything from a warped and petty perspective...

Hilarious!!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Glad you got a chuckle Sal But now I must banish you and pork loin to the phantom zone....Buh Bye..

On the other hand Sal you have found a comrade...

“A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have”

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Glad you got a chuckle Sal But now I must banish you and pork loin to the phantom zone....Buh Bye..

On the other hand Sal you have found a comrade...

“A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have”

OMG ...

... if you banned everyone who laughed at you, you'd live a very lonely life ...

... like in a FEMA trailer or sumten ...

... lol ...

... oops. 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This post was made by Sal who is currently on your ignore list.

This post was made by Sir Loin who is currently on your ignore list

Ah I love it when the sea lays down and the sun comes out. The smell of the air and the gentle gliding of the hull through the quiet water after the freak storm...

Sal

Sal

The ignorant are blissful. 

lmao. 

2seaoat

You know I did not see a black man hitting a white woman.  I saw a person with serious mental health issues strike a completely helpless victim, and for once I did not have to watch the wimp manifesto play out....nobody grabbed for a gun and shot this person, rather MEN and WOMEN with courage got out of their seats and said to hell with the wimp manifesto......I will come to the aid of my brother.....its funny how people look at that video......if I was a wimp with a gun, I think I too would try to justify this sick person as representative of those scary blacks and change what really happened.   I saw a sick person and I saw courage.....a wimp with a gun would try to see something more general which could justify their fear......could justify their world view.....a coward dies a thousand deaths, a brave man but one.....there were some brave men and woman on that bus, and from that video I got something completely different from the title of this thread and its content......but then again, I am not afraid.....I carry no gun, and I do not fear blacks and want to use the race of a sick person to extrapolate and justify my status as a wimp......come on T.....you are sounding like somebody who is paralyzed by fear.....I know you are not....but man......you have just completely gone wimp on me.

Last edited by 2seaoat on 7/26/2013, 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This post was made by 2seaoat who is currently on your ignore list.

Observe which side resorts to the most vociferous name-calling and you are likely to have identified the side with the weaker argument and they know it.
Charles R Anderson

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This post was made by Sal who is currently on your ignore list.

This post was made by Pork Loin who is currently on your ignore list.

This post was made by 2seaoat who is currently on your ignore list.

To truly enjoy your walk through the garden sometimes you must stop and pull a few weeds to appreciate the order you can consciously bring to things and thus refocus your thoughts on the flowers.

I love the way y'all ignore people LOL

2seaoat

Observe which side resorts to the most vociferous name-calling and you are likely to have identified the side with the weaker argument and they know it.
Charles R Anderson

I guess wimp is name calling, but so is calling somebody courageous............they are both descriptive. I just do not know a better descriptive word for a person who is afraid of blacks, needs to carry a gun to be a man, and constantly is fearful of race and religion. I guess I could say that George Zimmerman and T lacked courage, and that would still be descriptive and would not involve negative name calling like weak kneed scary cat wussies, but actually wimp is a descriptive word that better describes the starting of a thread where an obviously sick man's race is used to create a general fear of blacks and generalize by implications. I guess calling a person black is descriptive and not negative name calling, unless by implication one tries to start a thread showing this incident was racial.........so I think I will comfortably stick with the word wimp.....it is descriptive and the truth.

jose balu wrote:I love the way y'all ignore people   LOL

He's like that teen girl in the commercial where she calls her ex to remind him that's she's ignoring him. LOL.

Everyone knows he takes us off ignore to read the post, otherwise he wouldn't know he's been punked again.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

This post was made by Sir Loin who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Well Jose, some of the things that have been said and done....warrant being ignored and being banned from the forum.

Joanimaroni wrote:This post was made by Sir Loin who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Well Jose, some of the things that have been said and done....warrant being ignored and being banned from the forum.

Your socks should have been banned long ago you old whining biddy.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I think you need more guns, TEO. The black people are coming to get you. Cough cough. Quick! Cling to mommy's pant leg!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This post was made by boards of FL who is currently on your ignore list.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:This post was made by boards of FL who is currently on your ignore list.

LOL, I post the entire comment.....

This post was made by Sir Loin who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Banned poster

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:This post was made by boards of FL who is currently on your ignore list.

LOL, I post the entire comment.....

Banned poster

Stalker

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I like this Joani..makes for a lot less reading . Especially seaoat....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I like this Joani..makes for a lot less reading . Especially seaoat....

Seaoat....well, I skip over a lot of the dribble when he gets off track.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum