Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuther small woman gets face busted by cop...

+2
Ghost Rider
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Video-Captures-Cops-Alleged-Excessive-Force-227153991.html#ixzz2hKqWwwQo

Nuther small woman gets face busted by cop... Cassan10

I saw that on CNN. So horrible! Does it say what happened to the cop? They supposedly found her sleeping in her car after she pulled over.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:I saw that on CNN. So horrible! Does it say what happened to the cop? They supposedly found her sleeping in her car after she pulled over.
I guess it's illegal to realize you are drunk and pull over and go to sleep....

I just sent an email to the mayor of Skokie to fire the chief for letting this cop get away w/ this. I'm sure they'll take heed. Right but I sent it anyway.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:I just sent an email to the mayor of Skokie to fire the chief for letting this cop get away w/ this. I'm sure they'll take heed. Right but I sent it anyway.
At-a- lady, we all should care more and maybe this BS would stop..

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I saw that on CNN. So horrible! Does it say what happened to the cop? They supposedly found her sleeping in her car after she pulled over.
Teo, I in no way condone what the cop did to this lady, but yes it is illegal to stop and sleep off a drunk. If you are in possession of the keys, you can still be charged with a DUI as lame as it may be.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost Rider wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Teo, I in no way condone what the cop did to this lady, but yes it is illegal to stop and sleep off a drunk. If you are in possession of the keys, you can still be charged with a DUI as lame as it may be.
The last time I was mildly intoxicated was with a friend at the comedy club that was In the Holiday Inn at University. I drove at the time a very powerful Z28 Camaro that cops had previously pulled me over just to ask me what engine and what exhaust system it had because it sounded so tough...I wound up sleeping in the Holiday inn parking lot in the car....guess i got lucky..

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't think I have to see or know any more about this to conclude that the cop who threw her back into the cell was entirely wrong.  I think he should be fired and possibly charged with a crime.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I watched it again.  It's very disturbing.

Ghost Rider wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I believe you have to be behind the wheel w/ the keys in the ignition.

Nekochan wrote:I watched it again.  It's very disturbing.
It's very disturbing that she was charged w/ resisting for not looking directly at the camera and was then treated that way. Something needs to be done in this country more than just being able to sue the dept. and the cop getting away w/ it. I think immunity needs to be removed from cops and prosecutors.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't know what she should have been charged with but the way he threw her into the cell was horrible.

Jake92

Every one of the cops should be charged with assault and prosecuted.. Then let the civil trials begin against each cop..

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Disgusting. The jerk needs to be fired and charged with assault.

bravesfan79

bravesfan79

that's horrible

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I believe you have to be behind the wheel w/ the keys in the ignition.
You may be right, but I believe that it varies from state to state. If you are asleep in the back seat and have the keys in your possession and you are by yourself, then it is pretty obvious who drove the car, it certainly did not drive itself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum