Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Myth of St. Trayvon

+3
Nekochan
Sal
Joanimaroni
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Myth of St. Trayvon - Page 3 Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 9:30 pm

You know what's pathetic, Sal? Your reactions to this case and your childish behavior last night. All the FU's and shit you said was truly pathetic for someone who seemingly had a little on the ball. Instead of respecting other people may see things differently you went on a nasty tirade that totally changed my opinion of you.

52The Myth of St. Trayvon - Page 3 Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 9:38 pm

2seaoat

You know what's pathetic, Sal? Your reactions to this case and your childish behavior last night. All the FU's and shit you said was truly pathetic for someone who seemingly had a little on the ball. Instead of respecting other people may see things differently you went on a nasty tirade that totally changed my opinion of you.

I thought you were in love......the lost respect is a hard one to get over, but now Pace with his strong silent hombre moves has won your affection....never showing emotion, has just trumped poor ole Sal for your affections.....I slowly wipe a tear from my eye.....because in this modern world it is so rare to find people who share their emotion so freely as Sal....and this rejection.....I cannot contemplate the impact on poor old Sal....he will stumble around a few days....lost.....maybe even become a Bull's fan.....oh the humanity of all this....it sometime is more than I can bear.

53The Myth of St. Trayvon - Page 3 Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 9:54 pm

I don't remember this post being directed at you so you opinion is really kinda moot.

54The Myth of St. Trayvon - Page 3 Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 10:33 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:..maybe even become a Bull's fan...

Fuck that shit.

55The Myth of St. Trayvon - Page 3 Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 11:15 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The Myth of St. Trayvon - Page 3 No-i-havent-seen-your-lsd

(courtesy of PB)

56The Myth of St. Trayvon - Page 3 Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 11:21 pm

??????

57The Myth of St. Trayvon - Page 3 Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 5/21/2019, 11:25 pm

Telstar

Telstar

The ghost of Trayvon hovers over Florida again, just like so many forum ghosts hover over this page.    Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

58The Myth of St. Trayvon - Page 3 Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 5/22/2019, 1:52 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You live in the past, don’t you? Move on with your life, go visit your grandchildren!

59The Myth of St. Trayvon - Page 3 Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 5/22/2019, 2:15 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:You live in the past, don’t you? Move on with your life, go visit your grandchildren!

Nah. how about I visit your grandchildren? Twisted Evil

60The Myth of St. Trayvon - Page 3 Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 5/22/2019, 4:46 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

No! Mine know their real grandparents!

61The Myth of St. Trayvon - Page 3 Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 5/22/2019, 5:29 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:No! Mine know their real grandparents!

Do you still think I'm Bill (WTM) ? You can't be THAT stupid, you just can't be! Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum