Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!!

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

if i was as filthy rich and full of greed as mr. romney, ryan would also be my running mate.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/12/romney-would-pay-less-than-1-in-taxes-under-ryan-plan/

what a dream team....(see also: nightmare from hades) the R's are now assembling.

is there something inherently hinky about the R's....?

republicans, romney, ryan, reagan, rush, rove, rightwingers, recession, re-districting, repression, revenge, ridiculous, rednecks....

no doubt...the R's are looking at another set of R's after this election.

resentment, regret, resignations, retirement, retool, relaunch, retaliate, repudiate, reload, run away......

this election is R's to lose...

right...?

r, r, r....

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

This looks like a "Goldwater" moment to me. Ryan and his budget are extreme and not the direction the country wants to go in.

It must be refreshing for "thread" and "other" to sail through an imaginary world where Oblamer is going to fix everything. The man is and always will be, an abject failure who has never had a budget yet the Oblamer droids criticize someone elses proposals (which are not even in their final form) yet his drones can't see that but instead spend every waking moment trying to discredit the opposition.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

nochain wrote:It must be refreshing for "thread" and "other" to sail through an imaginary world where Oblamer is going to fix everything. The man is and always will be, an abject failure who has never had a budget yet the Oblamer droids criticize someone elses proposals (which are not even in their final form) yet his drones can't see that but instead spend every waking moment trying to discredit the opposition.

If it hadn't been for Bush, Obama wouldn't have much to "fix". Where is Bush, BTW. I hear he's not going to the convention.

5gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!! Empty man over bored.... 8/13/2012, 11:32 am

nochain wrote:It must be refreshing for "thread" and "other" to sail through an imaginary world where Oblamer is going to fix everything. The man is and always will be, an abject failure who has never had a budget yet the Oblamer droids criticize someone elses proposals (which are not even in their final form) yet his drones can't see that but instead spend every waking moment trying to discredit the opposition.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

such hate and disrespect from a big tent camper on steroids.....?

as soon as you use "Oblamer" to address/designate our POTUS, your post becomes meaningless blather. it not only reinforces your obvious myopic bias, it helps the lib's position that you are an ignorant knuckle dragging troll.

carry on. i'm having a very large time watching the GOP Luxury Cruise Line as it strikes the reef and starts taking on water.

do they give refunds for political donations....?

will there be refreshments served in the lifeboats....?

Floridatexan wrote:

If it hadn't been for Bush, Obama wouldn't have much to "fix". Where is Bush, BTW. I hear he's not going to the convention.

I was wondering how long before the Oblamer paid shill leapt to his defense with the same old tired, "It was Bushs Fault song".

[quote="thread_bear"]
nochain wrote:It

I really don't care - I don't like Romney but OBLAMER has proven to be a useless, lying, blame-game huckster that has been a total failure after almost 4 YEARS. This will a hold-your-nose election thanks to folks like you who refuse to acknowledge the truth of the situation. It must be easy for you as an obvious hypocrite to ignore reality. I am happy for you.

8gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!! Empty blah, blah, blah.... 8/13/2012, 12:11 pm

[quote="nochain"]
thread_bear wrote:
nochain wrote:It

I really don't care - I don't like Romney but OBLAMER has proven to be a useless, lying, blame-game huckster that has been a total failure after almost 4 YEARS. This will a hold-your-nose election thanks to folks like you who refuse to acknowledge the truth of the situation. It must be easy for you as an obvious hypocrite to ignore reality. I am happy for you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

okay...it's somehow MY fault the R's and the rest of the booger picking idiots on the right decided to sit this one out....?

you, my new fav little whiny neo-con, are the one who is ignoring reality.

if i was cynical enough to go there, i would argue that the GOP is throwing this election. i'll PM teo and get the inside skinny on this from conspiracy HQ.

[quote="thread_bear"][quote="nochain"][quote="thread_bear"]
nochain wrote:to go there, i would argue that the GOP is throwing this election. i'll PM teo and get the inside skinny on this from conspiracy HQ.

Funny, unfortunately the dumbercraps don't have a viable candidate either. I kept hoping Hillary would run and I would have voted for her.

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I was wondering how long before the Oblamer paid shill leapt to his defense with the same old tired, "It was Bushs Fault song".
The same...lame...tired...but tested...excuse....BLAME someone else and tell those that have been successful....'you didn't do that'...

11gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!! Empty making Jesus cry....again. 8/15/2012, 11:45 am

and the bobbsey twins are in the house.

you two need to get a room, and a moral compass.

thread_bear wrote:and the bobbsey twins are in the house.

You act like your arrogance is a virtue

nochain wrote:

Don't really care if anyone has to hold their noses or not...the results are there and there is a record that belongs to the COWH....If there are some that think ignoring is a 'reality' then that alone disproves my argument that more should be involved in the political process...there are some (many that post here) that should not vote!...Those that ignore the record/results are certainly ignorant of 'reality' and can only blame others for the failure of the COWH...

nochain wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

you act like your ignorance is a virtue...

[quote="thread_bear"][quote="nochain"]
thread_bear wrote:and the

Weak child. Try to be more original, I need a good laugh

[quote="nochain"][quote="thread_bear"]
nochain wrote:

Weak child. Try to be more original, I need a good laugh

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i set the bar for original a long time ago. you just don't pay attention.

you think "original" is using a bastardized version of our Presidents name....?

your schtick is as stale and back-dated as o.j. simpson's jockstrap.

good grief....i'm reduced to engaging the likes of you....?

NaNook

NaNook

Look on the bright side, the majority of non-voters support Obama. It's a Gallup/USA Today poll......the majority of the Dead will vote for Obama....as usual.....

NaNook wrote:Look on the bright side, the majority of non-voters support Obama. It's a Gallup/USA Today poll......the majority of the Dead will vote for Obama....as usual.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

that's just barnyard stoopid.

it's an oxymoron wrapped inside a non-sequitur pretending to be existential.

every credible study revealed that voter fraud is almost non-existent. on the other hand, voter repression is a very real problem, and that doesn't bother you even a little bit.

Markle

Markle

thread_bear wrote:
NaNook wrote:Look on the bright side, the majority of non-voters support Obama. It's a Gallup/USA Today poll......the majority of the Dead will vote for Obama....as usual.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

that's just barnyard stoopid.

it's an oxymoron wrapped inside a non-sequitur pretending to be existential.

every credible study revealed that voter fraud is almost non-existent. on the other hand, voter repression is a very real problem, and that doesn't bother you even a little bit.

No question of extensive voter registration fraud though is there? Why would groups go to the risk and effort of making millions of fraudulent voter registration if they did not intend to use them?

If there is well planned voter fraud, how would anyone know? I mean other than some areas having more votes cast than registered voters.

If there are 1,000 fraudulent voter registrations. The group that made those registrations know who are fraudulent voters, right? One way they could vote would be to order absentee voter ballots. They fill out the ballots, sign them and send them back. Who knows?

If people are required to have a photo ID, that would prevent them from going to the polls. Without a voter ID, I could vote as Matt Kenseth and no one would know.

[quote="thread_bear"][quote="nochain"][quote="thread_bear"][quote="nochain"]

You can't help yourself because you know I am right and it is driving you even further over the edge so you continue your hopeless quest to insult me with childish platitudes and witless comments. Carry on por favor, I find it amusing.

[quote="nochain"][quote="thread_bear"][quote="nochain"][quote="thread_bear"]
nochain wrote:

You can't help yourself because you know I am right and it is driving you even further over the edge so you continue your hopeless quest to insult me with childish platitudes and witless comments. Carry on por favor, I find it amusing.
It is funny when liberals are staring over the edge and don't know or can't defend the COWH....

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

No question of extensive voter registration fraud though is there? Why would groups go to the risk and effort of making millions of fraudulent voter registration if they did not intend to use them?

If there is well planned voter fraud, how would anyone know? I mean other than some areas having more votes cast than registered voters.

If the names looked like real voters there would not be an "over-vote", duh.

If there are 1,000 fraudulent voter registrations. The group that made those registrations know who are fraudulent voters, right? One way they could vote would be to order absentee voter ballots. They fill out the ballots, sign them and send them back. Who knows?

If people are required to have a photo ID, that would prevent them from going to the polls. Without a voter ID, I could vote as Matt Kenseth and no one would know.
[/quote]

There you go again floating that hot air balloon of an idea about thousands, no, wait, millions! of fraudulent voters being registered.

It just doesn't happen and I'll tell you why.

Every voter in Florida has registered either in person or less frequently, by mail if they're unable to leave the house, say for medical reasons.
Every name has to match with a social security number.
Every name has to match with a street address.
Every name is matched with a FL driver's license number if they have one.
It is just not as easy as you suggest to create fake voters out of thin air.

Then on top of that the signatures on mail in ballots have to match too. This is just a cooked up scheme to suppress voter turnout and voting.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:No question of extensive voter registration fraud though is there? Why would groups go to the risk and effort of making millions of fraudulent voter registration if they did not intend to use them?

If the names looked like real voters there would not be an "over-vote", duh.

There you go again floating that hot air balloon of an idea about thousands, no, wait, millions! of fraudulent voters being registered.

It just doesn't happen and I'll tell you why.

Every voter in Florida has registered either in person or less frequently, by mail if they're unable to leave the house, say for medical reasons.
Every name has to match with a social security number.
Every name has to match with a street address.
Every name is matched with a FL driver's license number if they have one.
It is just not as easy as you suggest to create fake voters out of thin air.

Then on top of that the signatures on mail in ballots have to match too. This is just a cooked up scheme to suppress voter turnout and voting.
[/quote]

You really should do a little better research than getting your talking points from the DailyKOS or "The Nation".

Here is an actual Florida Voter Registration form. This is it, none of what you state is factual.

gordon gecko strikes again....greed is good....!!!! FloridaVoterRegistration

http://election.dos.state.fl.us/pdf/webappform.pdf

You can easily complete this on-line. Below this is a list of each counties Election office along with their address. Pop it in an envelope and drop it in the mail.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Keep up the good work. The form is just the first step. Other checks take place behind the scenes. Call the supervisor of elections office tomorrow and ask them then you'll know what's really going on.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:Keep up the good work. The form is just the first step. Other checks take place behind the scenes. Call the supervisor of elections office tomorrow and ask them then you'll know what's really going on.

Sorry, NOTHING you said was true. Live with it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum