Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Myth of St. Trayvon

+3
Nekochan
Sal
Joanimaroni
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 5:26 pm

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/judson-phillips-cold-hard-truth/2013/jul/15/myth-st-trayvon/

2The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 5:52 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/judson-phillips-cold-hard-truth/2013/jul/15/myth-st-trayvon/

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_the_media_choose_not_to_know_about_trayvon.html

3The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 5:58 pm

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/judson-phillips-cold-hard-truth/2013/jul/15/myth-st-trayvon/

I'm actually a little embarrassed for you.

You should be ashamed, but you apparently have no shame.

4The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 6:06 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:

Grow up, Sal. This was a troubled kid and his recent history proves it.

I hope you never have problems with your son....but if you do...don't ignore the warning signs.

5The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 6:17 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

I hope you never have problems with your son....but if you do...don't ignore the warning signs.

Take a flying leap.

The kid is dead, the trial is over, the killer walked, and you cretins still feel the need to smear the dead with a hit piece full of half-truths, innuendo, and outright lies from a garbage source. .

And, I'll kindly ask you to leave my son out of your trashy posts.

6The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 6:34 pm

Sal wrote:

It's a shame you choose to only look at what the media has fed you, just 1/2 the story and not all of it.

7The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 6:34 pm

Sal wrote:

The cold hard truth. Embrace it and get in the real world.

8The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 6:35 pm

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Take a flying leap.

The kid is dead, the trial is over, the killer walked, and you cretins still feel the need to smear the dead with a hit piece full of half-truths, innuendo, and outright lies from a garbage source. .

So FB pics of trayvon with a gun, pot, wanting to kill people, gang related activity is a lie?

Idiot.

9The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 6:40 pm

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Take a flying leap.

But you don't mind smearing a neighborhood watch guy who's only crime was to call 911 on a suspicious character only to have his nose fractured and his head banged on concrete by a teenage thug? Then he was reviled by the whole country and had to go into hiding. Nice. FU!

10The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 6:43 pm

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

So FB pics of trayvon with a gun, pot, wanting to kill people, gang related activity is a lie?

Idiot.

There was no picture of Trayvon with a gun, you imbecile.

He had a pic of a gun on his cellphone.

And, teen boys trying to act like badasses and smoking pot ...

... that's something unique.

Dipshit.

11The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 6:45 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Take a flying leap.

But you don't mind smearing a neighborhood watch guy who's only crime was to call 911 on a suspicious character only to have his nose fractured and his head banged on concrete by a teenage thug? Then he was reviled by the whole country and had to go into hiding. Nice. FU!
Shhhhh !

Sal doesn't like to be questioned or disagreed with.

12The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 6:46 pm

Yes, there was a picture of him holding a gun. It was deleted on his cellphone and revived by the defense.

13The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 6:47 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Take a flying leap.

Shhhhh !

Sal doesn't like to be questioned or disagreed with.

Sounds like a personal problem he needs to work on.

14The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 6:54 pm

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Idiot.

There was no picture of Trayvon with a gun, you imbecile.

He had a pic of a gun on his cellphone.

And, teen boys trying to act like badasses and smoking pot ...

... that's something unique.

Dipshit.

Most teenage boys don't THUG around unless they are thugging or a wannabee and wannabees are the most dangerous type because they are in the midst of proving how tough they can be. Maybe that is why after talking to Jeantel he attacked Zimmerman thinking that if he was really gay, he'd be an easy mark?

15The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 6:55 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Smoking pot, suspended from school multiple times, burglary tools along with jewelry found in his bag. The kid was going downhill fast. But he was no "child", as the prosecutor kept calling him in his closing argument. It's tragic that he was killed. It's tragic that he never had a chance to tell his side of what happened that night. But just because he was 17 doesn't mean that he was not responsible for his actions that night.

Zimmerman was tried, he was found not guilty. I haven't heard anything about jury tampering or anything to indicate that the jury failed in their duties to follow the law. I don't think juries are stupid. Not most of them, anyway. The one juror who spoke out said that none of the 6 women felt that Zimmerman's actions had anything to do with race. Unlike what so many people want to make this about.

16The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 6:59 pm

2seaoat

A urban drink called lean purple........Skittles and Arizona Ice tea......man am I glad we have these folks that have insight to click on links and give us information.......Who would have ever known. To think that silly boy was fired up, or about to be fired up on lean purple.......He needed to talk to old Seaoat.....when I was 17 we would take apple cider and everclear and make a monster drink called fat apple........it turned all of us kids into criminals.....I think some of my friends smoked pot......but heck that fat apple would have us crazed killers swarming the streets with our bell bottom jeans and a hankering for the always evil and complete personality changing combo of Fat apple with MD 20/20.....I once in my crazed state took a a for sale sign.....and well you know......I put it across the street.....I even had a leather bomber jacket......tough guy wanabee....kind of long hair to boot.......but when that MD 20/20 hit that fat apple.....damn I simply cannot argue.....I should have been shot........but lucky for me that combination made me invisible.......

17The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 7:01 pm

Well, if had beaten the shit out of somebody the you should have been shot.

18The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 7:02 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Were you also suspended multiple times and did you have burglary tools and women's jewelry in your bag? And did you slam anyone's head into concrete and break their nose?

19The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 7:04 pm

2seaoat

said that none of the 6 women felt that Zimmerman's actions had anything to do with race. Unlike what so many people want to make this about.

Well thank you very much....I guess Bob is right.....I am a soothsayer. Of course now I have shared my magical secret......the secret of invisibility.....Fat apple and Md20/20.......once you have altered your mind......you can see things with clarity when you hit 60........I cannot wait to go purple.......

20The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 7:05 pm

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:burglary tools and women's jewelry

An outright lie.

You imbeciles will believe anything.

21The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 7:06 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Seaoat, I'm just commenting on what the woman said they talked about during deliberations.   You only want to hear what you want to believe.

22The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 7:06 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:

An outright lie.

How do you know it's a lie? Because you don't want to believe it?

23The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 7:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:

An outright lie.

Really?

24The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 7:12 pm

2seaoat

Were you also suspended multiple times and did you have burglary tools and women's jewelry in your bag? And did you slam anyone's head into concrete and break their nose?

Much worse....you see when we were drinking that fat apple and MD 20 20 we had this great tree fort where we would be all criminal and the such.....well this trained crow befriended us.......we called him Sam.....you see crows are smarter than most people, when they caw most people understand it is just a great deal of noise......well old sam like every self respecting crow was attracted to shiny objects....specifically women's jewelry.....well this sudden crime spree happened, and the usual suspects were gathered and questioned.....but the crazy story I am about to tell.....and I certainly was not invisible when I told this story the first time....that old crow sam was swiping women's ear rings and braclets and flying off with them....well they ended up in the den of criminals tree fort......and not a soul would believe these feral children, until people caught old sam stealing a piece of jewelry off a picnic table and saw him drop it in the tree fort......strange story....nope...reality....and now I know the reality of Travon.......lean purple.........damn.....and he does not even have sam the crow in his story.

25The Myth of St. Trayvon Empty Re: The Myth of St. Trayvon 7/16/2013, 7:13 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:

An outright lie.

Really?

Yet he believes a totally implausible scenario w/ physical evidence?Shocked 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: