Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two innocent white kids raped tortured and murdered by blacks...how many of you ever heard about it ?

+5
Ghost Rider
Joanimaroni
boards of FL
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

cool1

cool1

what it gets down to is would you let someone punch you in the face over and over and bang your head against cement a few times and people think they wouldn't shoot someone , I would and I don't care what color you are your going down !

I myself would have asked the dude are you following me can I help you , I mean it is neighborhood watch --eyes and ears for the law !

I sure as heck wouldn't just run up to someone and try to beat the crap out of them for following me , It was neighborhood watch give them a lil respect darn.

This got way overblown really--a Hispanic man ---and all of a sudden people tried to make this a race case! Im ashamed also that this has become political--both sides -this is stupid!

Floridatexan wrote:
Boards just explained it to all of you.  There was no arrest made in the case of Trayvon Martin until more than 40 days after the fact.  That was the reason for the national coverage and the outcry from the black community.  You don't prove a point (whatever point it is you're trying to make) by comparing that case to every other crime in the country.  I didn't know about the Tennessee murders; they're horrible...no denying that...but there is no similarity to the other case, mainly because the police responded, did real police work, and made arrests.  

Two innocent white kids raped tortured and murdered by blacks...how many of you ever heard about it ? - Page 2 Th?id=H.4851604705183016&pid=1

I see... You supposedly enlightened progressive liberals are only outraged when an innocent man can be drug through the mud so you can whine some more when he's acquitted.

It doesn't matter how heinous another crime is because people get killed all the time and if it's a white boy/girl who dies at the hands of a black person so much the better.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 7/16/2013, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

cool1 wrote:what it gets down to is would you let someone punch you in the face over and over and bang your head against cement a few times and people think they wouldn't shoot someone , I would and I don't care what color you are your going down !

I myself would have asked the dude are you following me can I help you , I mean it is neighborhood watch --eyes and ears for the law !

I sure as heck wouldn't just run up to someone and try to beat the crap out of them for following me , It was neighborhood watch give them a lil respect darn.

This got way overblown really--a Hispanic man ---and all of a sudden people tried to make this a race case!  Im ashamed also that this has become political--both sides -this is stupid!    

Thank you, Cool for your common sense. There was no arrest because it was self defense and no probable cause at the time. They were still investigating,though.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Okay lets look at this..a Black man kills an innocent white boy....no up roar...because the kid is white
Okay a Hispanic man is call white and shoots and kills a black boy that is attacking him and there is an up roar..because the kid is black...if you can't see that then you don't understand justice.

I forgive you because you are just easily manipulated by the media agenda...

Even when it has been explained to you countless times, the concept is still beyond your grasp.

One final attempt.  The black men that killed the white boy were all tried, convicted, and sentenced; hence, there is no outrage.  Zimmerman wasn't even arrested when he killed Martin; hence the outrage.

Arrest, trial, conviction...no outrage.  No arrest...outrage.  Now, TEO, re-read this post as many times as you need in order for it to sink in, lest you continue to completely miss the boat.

Oh I understand just fine...The police found NO crime was committed by Zimmerman.
But because of the self-righteous cry from the liberal elements a trial was forced on an innocent man who was AGAIN adjudicated innocent but you don't agree so you keep belly aching and throw shit around hoping to make someone see your asininity.  I see it I really do...now go huddle with the rest of your liberal progressive apes and find some more trash to throw around your cages while we watch.

Two innocent white kids raped tortured and murdered by blacks...how many of you ever heard about it ? - Page 2 Th?id=H.4851604705183016&pid=1

The shooter wasn't arrested in this 2009 case either...

http://www.scoutdoornews.com/forum/showthread.php?18589-11-YR-OLD-SHOOTS-ILLEGALS-thanks-FOX-NEWS-for-reporting-it

...Should we go arrest the shooter now and drag her through the mud to satisfy your supposedly enlightened progressive liberal outrage because the white shooter shot and killed two Hispanics?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing 

Sal

Sal

cool1 wrote:

Or, how 'bout this?

When Zimmerman claims Martin was "checking him out" and "circling his truck", how 'bout Zimmerman in his capacity as neighborhood watch guy, rolls down his window and says, "Howdy! I'm George, and I'm with the neighborhood watch. I don't recall seeing you around these parts. Are you lost, or is there something I can help you with?".

Instead, he never identified himself in any way, and stalked and shot a kid through the heart.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Oh I understand just fine...The police found NO crime was committed by Zimmerman.

HENCE THE OUTRAGE!

Seriously.  I give up on this one.  There is no sense wasting energy on a lost cause.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
cool1 wrote:

Or, how 'bout this?

When Zimmerman claims Martin was "checking him out" and "circling his truck", how 'bout Zimmerman in his capacity as neighborhood watch guy, rolls down his window and says, "Howdy!  I'm George, and I'm with the neighborhood watch.  I don't recall seeing you around these parts.  Are you lost, or is there something I can help you with?".

Instead, he never identified himself in any way, and stalked and shot a kid through the heart.

How about we just make up stories that suit us and forget he was found innocent after a long and fair trial ?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Okay lets look at this..a Black man kills an innocent white boy....no up roar...because the kid is white
Okay a Hispanic man is call white and shoots and kills a black boy that is attacking him and there is an up roar..because the kid is black...if you can't see that then you don't understand justice.

I forgive you because you are just easily manipulated by the media agenda...

Even when it has been explained to you countless times, the concept is still beyond your grasp.

One final attempt.  The black men that killed the white boy were all tried, convicted, and sentenced; hence, there is no outrage.  Zimmerman wasn't even arrested when he killed Martin; hence the outrage.

Arrest, trial, conviction...no outrage.  No arrest...outrage.  Now, TEO, re-read this post as many times as you need in order for it to sink in, lest you continue to completely miss the boat.

You don't get it. This uproar was about revenge not justice. The trial is over but it didn't produce an eye for an eye to settle the mass hysteria....so it continues.

The media created and fed the outrage....my first thought after seeing the disgusting mug shot of Zimmerman and the angelic photo of Trayvon , when he really was a child, GUILTY!

The evidence did not support it.

Sal wrote:
cool1 wrote:

Or, how 'bout this?

When Zimmerman claims Martin was "checking him out" and "circling his truck", how 'bout Zimmerman in his capacity as neighborhood watch guy, rolls down his window and says, "Howdy!  I'm George, and I'm with the neighborhood watch.  I don't recall seeing you around these parts.  Are you lost, or is there something I can help you with?".

BECAUSE HE WAS TOLD NOT TO DO THAT BY THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH TRAINER FROM THE SHERIFF'S DEPT!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Oh I understand just fine...The police found NO crime was committed by Zimmerman.

HENCE THE OUTRAGE!

Seriously.  I give up on this one.  There is no sense wasting energy on a lost cause.

Two innocent white kids raped tortured and murdered by blacks...how many of you ever heard about it ? - Page 2 Befae710

You are walking a thin line there Boards the court found that the police were RIGHT in the first place...so all this was a waste of time and money.

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
cool1 wrote:

Or, how 'bout this?

BECAUSE HE WAS TOLD NOT TO DO THAT BY THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH TRAINER FROM THE SHERIFF'S DEPT!

But it was okie dokey to stalk a kid with a loaded gun?

Dumb ...

... azz.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:Two innocent white kids raped tortured and murdered by blacks...how many of you ever heard about it ? - Page 2 Th?id=H.4851604705183016&pid=1

The shooter wasn't arrested in this 2009 case either...

http://www.scoutdoornews.com/forum/showthread.php?18589-11-YR-OLD-SHOOTS-ILLEGALS-thanks-FOX-NEWS-for-reporting-it

...Should we go arrest the shooter now and drag her through the mud to satisfy your supposedly enlightened progressive liberal outrage because the white shooter shot and killed two Hispanics?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing 

Yes!  Armed burglars killed during a home invasion is exactly like a nut-job cowboy stalking an unarmed teenager, chasing him when he attempts to run away, and then ultimately killing him.  These are exactly the same.  Once again, Damaged, you exhibit an uncanny ability to read, think, and provide a substantive, relevant response. Please continue "spreading eagle" on the forum.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The trial is over Zimmerman is innocent and a free man...whatever you think matters naught.

boards of FL wrote:

Yes!  Armed burglars killed during a home invasion is exactly like a nut-job cowboy stalking an unarmed teenager, chasing him when he attempts to run away, and then ultimately killing him.  These are exactly the same.  Once again, Damaged, you exhibit an uncanny ability to read, think, and provide a substantive, relevant response.  Please continue "spreading eagle" on the forum.

The girl didn't know they were armed until after the fact.

Shouldn't she have confronted them and asked them to leave or attempt to retreat to safety?

Isn't that what you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals tell us wimps we ought to do?

The fact of the matter is that this wimp shot and killed two men. She didn't know were armed until after the fact. Those men were of what the government says is another race which makes it a hate crime. Yet in the end one was arrested.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 7/16/2013, 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Yes!  Armed burglars killed during a home invasion is exactly like a nut-job cowboy stalking an unarmed teenager, chasing him when he attempts to run away, and then ultimately killing him.  These are exactly the same.  Once again, Damaged, you exhibit an uncanny ability to read, think, and provide a substantive, relevant response.  Please continue "spreading eagle" on the forum.

The girl didn't know they were armed.

Shouldn't she have confronted them and asked them to leave or attempt to retreat to safety?

Isn't that what you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals tell us wimps we ought to do?

The fact of the matter is that a wimp shot two men. She didn't know were armed until after the fact. Those men were of what the government says is another race which makes it a hate crime. Yet in the end one was arrested.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing

They outnumbered her and were bigger. They broke in to her house. She was basically cornered on the second floor. etc... Meanwhile, Martin tried to run. Zimmerman was bigger. Zimmerman chased him and killed him. Are these the same?

Why do I have to explain the obvious to you in seemingly every thread?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

The girl didn't know they were armed.

The fact of the matter is that a wimp shot two men. She didn't know were armed until after the fact. Those men were of what the government says is another race which makes it a hate crime. Yet in the end one was arrested.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Laughing

They outnumbered her and were bigger.  They broke in to her house.  She was basically cornered on the second floor.  etc...  Meanwhile, Martin tried to run.  Zimmerman was bigger.  Zimmerman chased him and killed him.  Are these the same?

An outright fabrication not found valid in the trial but if you have to lie to support your OUTRAGE then why not it just makes you look even more dishonest .

boards of FL wrote:.....Meanwhile, Martin tried to run.  Zimmerman was bigger.  Zimmerman chased him and killed him.  Are these the same?

Two innocent white kids raped tortured and murdered by blacks...how many of you ever heard about it ? - Page 2 Th?id=H.4637612270815044&pid=1

That's not how the police department, and in the end a jury of his peers, saw it.

Why do we have to explain the obvious to you in seemingly every thread? LOL

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tlSx0jkuLM

Laughing 

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:An outright fabrication not found valid in the trial but if you have to lie to support your OUTRAGE then why not it just makes you look even more dishonest .

Yep. A lost cause.

Zimmerman

No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left, uh, you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. (expletive) he's running.

Dispatcher

He's running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman

Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.

Dispatcher

Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman

The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

You either can't read, or you're willfully ignorant. Which is it?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:An outright fabrication not found valid in the trial but if you have to lie to support your OUTRAGE then why not it just makes you look even more dishonest .

Yep.  A lost cause.

Zimmerman

No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left, uh, you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. (expletive) he's running.

Dispatcher

He's running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman

Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.

Dispatcher

Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman

The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

You either can't read, or you're willfully ignorant.  Which is it?

Right he chased right into Martins fist and then he ran right under Martin so he could get his skull in the right position to be cracked...

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Right he chased right into Martins fist and then he ran right under Martin so he could get his skull in the right position to be cracked...  

Let's trying walking through this slowly, lest you not be able to keep up.

When Zimmerman said "he's running", what do you think he meant by that? What do you think it was that Zimmerman saw at the time that prompted him to say "he's running"?

boards of FL wrote:
They outnumbered her and were bigger.  They broke in to her house.  She was basically cornered on the second floor.  etc...

Two innocent white kids raped tortured and murdered by blacks...how many of you ever heard about it ? - Page 2 Th?id=H.4851604724057385&pid=1

She didn't know they were armed so it still makes her a wimp with a gun.

The front door might have been open and the guys just wanted to look around to see if they wanted to buy the house, have a lemonade, or something to eat. We'll never know now.

She could have confronted them and asked them to leave or jumped out the window to escape.

In the end she knowingly in her wimpiness murdered two human beings and was not dragged through the mud of your supposedly enlightened progressive liberal righteousness.

*****CHUCKLE******

Laughing 

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
They outnumbered her and were bigger.  They broke in to her house.  She was basically cornered on the second floor.  etc...

Two innocent white kids raped tortured and murdered by blacks...how many of you ever heard about it ? - Page 2 Th?id=H.4851604724057385&pid=1

She didn't know they were armed so it still makes her a wimp with a gun.

The front door might have been open and the guys just wanted to look around to see if they wanted to buy the house, have a lemonade, or something to eat. We'll never know now.

She could have confronted them and asked them to leave or jumped out the window to escape.

In the end she knowingly in her wimpiness murdered two human beings and was not dragged through the mud of your supposedly enlightened progressive liberal righteousness.

*****CHUCKLE******

Laughing 

Go read the response I made to this comment the first time you posted it. It hasn't changed.

boards of FL wrote:
Go read the response I made to this comment the first time you posted it.  It hasn't changed.

Two innocent white kids raped tortured and murdered by blacks...how many of you ever heard about it ? - Page 2 Th?id=H.4709952401376362&pid=1

I see... You want to have it both ways. LOL

Why do I have to explain the obvious to you in seemingly every thread? LOL

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfXyfiE3zzY

Laughing

Can we talk about some of those pressing supposedly enlightened progressive liberal social issues now so I can point out the obvious in them to you also?

Two innocent white kids raped tortured and murdered by blacks...how many of you ever heard about it ? - Page 2 Th?id=H.4656273934647483&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc

Cool 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum