Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predict the Zimmerman verdict

+15
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
nadalfan
Yella
cool1
2seaoat
knothead
Snyderfish
Hospital Bob
Sal
gulfbeachbandit
Nekochan
Captn Kaoz
boards of FL
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Predict the Zimmerman verdict

Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 I_vote_lcap39%Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 39% [ 9 ]
Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 I_vote_lcap61%Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 25]

26Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 6:51 pm

2seaoat

I didn't see most of the prosecution's closing. Did he focus on that 2 minutes in the timeline?

No, he only referenced briefly the timeline, and made some self serving comment on the pert chart which he informed them he has put into evidence. He briefly referenced the chart.

It is necessary to understand that the defense will now give their closing arguments. After they are done the State gets one more shot at the jury. They have already shown their hand on the timeline, but he is holding the obvious total incredible story Zimmerman has told for that final close. He does not want to give Omara an opportunity to take the wind out of those arguments, and in fact the Defense's timeline pert chart has also been admitted into evidence........Omara is smart....he knows where they have gone on the exhibit, and argued about the detail of when the police officer arrived at the scene......that he was still in the car....gee why is that so important....perhaps the policeman really did not get to the scene as quickly as the chart...........

Please watch the talking heads and see who is going to talk about the state rebuttal.......as one person has said today.....the experts on most of the major show trials.....have simply completely missed the jury verdict.......but to not even understand the rebuttal phase in discussion of the state's closing......well I am a Dilbert....so what would I know.

27Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 6:54 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I didn't see most of the prosecution's closing. Did he focus on that 2 minutes in the timeline?

No, he only referenced briefly the timeline, and made some self serving comment on the pert chart which he informed them he has put into evidence.   He briefly referenced the chart.

It is necessary to understand that the defense will now give their closing arguments.  After they are done the State gets one more shot at the jury.  They have already shown their hand on the timeline, but he is holding the obvious total incredible story Zimmerman has told for that final close.  He does not want to give Omara an opportunity to take the wind out of those arguments, and in fact the Defense's timeline pert chart has also been admitted into evidence........Omara is smart....he knows where they have gone on the exhibit, and argued about the detail of when the police officer arrived at the scene......that he was still in the car....gee why is that so important....perhaps the policeman really did not get to the scene as quickly as the chart...........

Please watch the talking heads and see who is going to talk about the state rebuttal.......as one person has said today.....the experts on most of the major show trials.....have simply completely missed the jury verdict.......but to not even understand the rebuttal phase in discussion of the state's closing......well I am a Dilbert....so what would I know.

Acknowledgement is the first step in change...glad to see you have realized it.

28Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 6:59 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The 6' kid was referred to by the prosecutor during closing arguments as a 17 year old MAN. Big mistake. He also said Zimmerman told a by-stander to call his wife and tell her I just killed someone...incorrect. He said tell her I shot someone.

29Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 7:10 pm

2seaoat

he 6' kid was referred to by the prosecutor during closing arguments as a 17 year old MAN. Big mistake. He also said Zimmerman told a by-stander to call his wife and tell her I just killed someone...incorrect. He said tell her I shot someone.

My son was 17 his junior year in high school. I never saw my son as a man during his junior hear......he was 6'3".....I thought of him as an immature kid, like I do with most high school juniors. Nothing in a closing statement is evidence.....any disparity in closing with the evidence will be rebutted. It is rare for objections to happen in closings as the case law is clear in non interjection during the same.......Omara will rebut with use of the evidence.

30Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 7:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:he 6' kid was referred to by the prosecutor during closing arguments as a 17 year old MAN. Big mistake. He also said Zimmerman told a by-stander to call his wife and tell her I just killed someone...incorrect. He said tell her I shot someone.

My son was 17 his junior year in high school.  I never saw my son as a man during his junior hear......he was 6'3".....I thought of him as an immature kid, like I do with most high school juniors.  Nothing in a closing statement is evidence.....any disparity in closing with the evidence will be rebutted.  It is rare for objections to happen in closings as the case law is clear in non interjection during the same.......Omara will rebut with use of the evidence.  

I know.

31Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 7:24 pm

Captn Kaoz wrote:If it was manslaughter, the prosecution should have charged it that way.  Instead the prosecution overcharged the case and then failed to prove it.  When they felt they were not going to win,  they asked the judge to allow the jury to consider manslaughter.  This will probably ensure a conviction and allow the National Guard to standdown.

So much for justice.  

Agreed. State is desperate to win a conviction any way they can. That idiot judge is biased as well. The State's closing argument was very confusing to hear.

I voted Not guilty at all.

32Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 7:40 pm

2seaoat

The State's closing argument was very confusing to hear.

You do understand they are not done.....they get a second bite of the apple in rebuttal. They are simply attacking credibility of the one person who can have the state of mind which could make this killing justifiable. If the jury denies the credibility of Zimmerman, his killing will be unjustifiable, and the jury instructions will be followed and he will be convicted of manslaughter. Just pay close attention. Omara will do a brilliant job arguing that Zimmerman is credible, that the physical injuries show a rational fear for his life, and therefore the killing was justified. The state will show the compression and fight sequence and focus on the three point field goal............unjustifiable act......manslaughter.

33Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 9:08 pm

It was reported that one juror refused to look the State Atty in the eye in his first closing argument.

34Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 9:24 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sir BP wrote:It was reported that one juror refused to look the State Atty in the eye in his first closing argument.

I knew he was 'Not guilty" before he even fired a shot.
Lets dig him up and shoot the druggy, thief, expelled from school, violent attacker again.

35Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 9:30 pm

2seaoat wrote:The State's closing argument was very confusing to hear.

You do understand they are not done.....they get a second bite of the apple in rebuttal.   They are simply attacking credibility of the one person who can have the state of mind which could make this killing justifiable.   If the jury denies the credibility of Zimmerman, his killing will be unjustifiable, and the jury instructions will be followed and he will be convicted of manslaughter.  Just pay close attention.  Omara will do a brilliant job arguing that Zimmerman is credible, that the physical injuries show a rational fear for his life, and therefore the killing was justified.    The state will show the compression and fight sequence and focus on the three point field goal............unjustifiable act......manslaughter.

We know...nobody understands but you. LOL!

36Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 9:37 pm

2seaoat

It was reported that one juror refused to look the State Atty in the eye in his first closing argument.

I listened to that talking head explain her observation to the same......hmmm........now talking heads are going to predict jury deliberations by eye contact........one talking head talked about when the jurors took notes.....and when they did not..........have not heard the word justifiable all evening all evening until I finally heard a retired Florida judge who dead cinch described what has been important all day......he also made an excellent comment on a possible error on the jury instructions.....somebody paying attention......and the funny thing is.....nobody understood what he was talking about or wanted to question the issues he raised.....the difference.....he has given the instructions on this type of case.......too many of these people simply do not understand florida law or have taken the time to understand the differences in jurisdiction......I watched Zimmerman's neighbor arguing with so called lawyers about the opening statement.......comical.......thankfully I found one person who actually knows what is going on......as I switching channels to enjoy the source of so much misinformation which has guided forum members...........I think retired criminal state judges would be a good starting point for issues before the court.........key is that they should be recently retired and be from the state where the trial is happening. Reliable information is available..........it is often difficult to find.

37Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 9:47 pm

2seaoat

We know...nobody understands but you. LOL!

No there are about 15 very perceptive members of the forum who have the requisite intelligence and understanding of the issues.....they have made great observations over the last few months.......then there are others who are highly intelligent who have simply allowed prejudgment to cloud what they have been hearing..............now if you are just talking about the two of us......your statement of We know.....nobody understands but you. LOL! I could not argue with that statement. I actually will compliment you if you even get anything remotely correct.......I do not expect Hallmark cards has one of those......gee.......you finally got something right.....but I will let you know and send you the card......I am hopeful......in other subjects you are perceptive, but you need to start attending your MMA legal classes evidently more than three times a week.

38Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 10:11 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Sir BP wrote:It was reported that one juror refused to look the State Atty in the eye in his first closing argument.

I knew he was 'Not guilty" before he even fired a shot.  
Lets dig him up and shoot the druggy, thief, expelled from school, violent attacker again.

Now that's pretty harsh even for you, bandit. lol

39Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 10:15 pm

2seaoat

Now that's pretty harsh even for you, bandit. lol

Not really. The man is saying exactly what those who have prejudged this kid have been thinking. It is refreshing for somebody to tell the truth, while others simply are careful with their words......but the words do not hide what is in their hearts.

40Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 10:15 pm

Again, that's your opinion Seaoat and judging by some of your opinions,even on other subjects, I can't put much weight on them. You have totally bypassed the fact this case is about race. Clearly, a simple observation but you missed it. Now you're spouting legal technicalities about laws and jury instructions and all that baloney. The facts are the jury is going to vote based on their life experiences not the legal technicalities. The appeals court, if it goes that way, will be deciding that law. It's really that simple so all this spouting of this and that is meaningless. History has proven juries vote in that manner regardless of the law. I view this as a self defense case because that's all the evidence proves. The age of the defendant is not a factor to me. To some people it is and they can't get past that which factors greatly into their opinion. The jury may not be able to either and the're going to vote based on those feelings.

41Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 10:19 pm

2seaoat

Again, that's your opinion Seaoat and judging by some of your opinions,even on other subjects, I can't put much weight on them. You have totally bypassed the fact this case is about race. Clearly, a simple observation but you missed it. Now you're spouting legal technicalities about laws and jury instructions and all that baloney. The facts are the jury is going to vote based on their life experiences not the legal technicalities. The appeals court, if it goes that way, will be deciding that law. It's really that simple so all this spouting of this and that is meaningless. History has proven juries vote in that manner regardless of the law. I view this as a self defense case because that's all the evidence proves. The age of the defendant is not a factor to me. To some people it is and they can't get past that which factors greatly into their opinion. The jury may not be able to either and the're going to vote based on those feelings.

Cannot disagree with much of what you posted, and you are absolutely correct that they will vote on their life experiences.....but also the instructions they receive from the judge.

42Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 10:20 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nah I think seaoat's probably right that ghandi is saying what many believe but don't have the gumption to say.

43Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 10:25 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But even though that teenager was not the ideal teenager to white america, he was not burgling, ghandi.
If he had been a burglar I'm as crazy as you are about that because I would be glad the cop wannabee wasted him too.
But the teenager wasn't burgling, ghandi.

44Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 10:27 pm

"thankfully I found one person who actually knows what is going on......as I switching channels to enjoy the source of so much misinformation which has guided forum members.."

This is an example of your statements that make me just shake my head. You just cannot... cannot grasp the fact that your opinions are not facts. You really border on megalomania.

45Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 10:32 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Again, that's your opinion Seaoat and judging by some of your opinions,even on other subjects, I can't put much weight on them. You have totally bypassed the fact this case is about race. Clearly, a simple observation but you missed it. Now you're spouting legal technicalities about laws and jury instructions and all that baloney. The facts are the jury is going to vote based on their life experiences not the legal technicalities. The appeals court, if it goes that way, will be deciding that law. It's really that simple so all this spouting of this and that is meaningless. History has proven juries vote in that manner regardless of the law. I view this as a self defense case because that's all the evidence proves. The age of the defendant is not a factor to me. To some people it is and they can't get past that which factors greatly into their opinion. The jury may not be able to either and the're going to vote based on those feelings.

Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Th?id=H.4627020877990122&pid=1

WTH!!!!! Twice in one month?????

Of course it is about the same subject... Just that race is now being thrown into it by the other side and you're opposing it's use.

Miracles never cease...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzGKW4ZQ2Y

Very Happy 

46Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 10:33 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was waiting in line earlier today at CVS to price a prescription.
Ahead of me was a young black girl with her two year old boy in a stroller.
He was the cutest smiling little thing I have ever seen. He had no clue that he was black and I was white.
He'll need about five more years to get indoctrinated into race.
God how I wish it didn't have to be like that.

47Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 10:49 pm

Bob wrote:I was waiting in line earlier today at CVS to price a prescription.
Ahead of me was a young black girl with her two year old boy in a stroller.
He was the cutest smiling little thing I have ever seen.  He had no clue that he was black and I was white.
He'll need about five more years to get indoctrinated into race.
God how I wish it didn't have to be like that.

Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Th?id=H.4782047704910480&pid=1

So long as either side thinks it matters it will always be that way.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qswm7lHp7oY

Smile 

48Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 11:00 pm

I have a feeling the jury is going to vote manslaughter but I voted for acquittal which I think it should be.

49Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 11:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wait for O'Mara.....

50Predict the Zimmerman verdict - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the Zimmerman verdict 7/11/2013, 11:10 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yes. Omara will clear up the prosecutor's lies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum