Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally a Verdict!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finally a Verdict! Empty Finally a Verdict! 5/8/2013, 5:08 pm

After months of trial testimony a verdict has been reached in the Jodi Arias trail. She was found guilty of first degree murder and will face the death penalty. Jury, IMO, got this one spot on! I could not understand a self-defense was going to work out, since the victim was stabbed 27 times and then shot.

2Finally a Verdict! Empty Re: Finally a Verdict! 5/8/2013, 5:13 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:After months of trial testimony a verdict has been reached in the Jodi Arias trail. She was found guilty of first degree murder and will face the death penalty. Jury, IMO, got this one spot on! I could not understand a self-defense was going to work out, since the victim was stabbed 27 times and then shot.

Good job. Our system works way more than the obtuse naysayers are willing to admit.

3Finally a Verdict! Empty Re: Finally a Verdict! 5/8/2013, 5:25 pm

2seaoat

We need an analysis from our legal blonde and her sidekick paddlefoot.........for me I am happy they took their time, did their duty, and found the defendant guilty. The death penalty is such a waste of resources, and I would rather see her suffer in prison, than give her one more stage to be the center of attention over the next 10 years before she would be executed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum