Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

George Zimmerman Jury Verdict: NOT GUILTY

+7
cool1
Slicef18
Wordslinger
Floridatexan
Nekochan
gulfbeachbandit
Markle
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

George Zimmerman Jury Verdict: NOT GUILTY

What happens now?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

For the first time in my life, I'm proud of my country.
This is great news.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Let's hope--Peace and Order.

Markle wrote:George Zimmerman Jury Verdict:  NOT GUILTY

What happens now?

Thug rioting? Wish I had some fireworks to shoot off. This is by far the stupidest case ever tried in Florida.

This certainly vindicates the Sanford PD Chief who called it right and got fired.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gulfbeachbandit wrote:For the first time in my life, I'm proud of my country.  
This is great news.

You are disgusting.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What a complete travesty.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:For the first time in my life, I'm proud of my country.  
This is great news.

You are disgusting.

You must be thinking of the first time you heard those words. Spoken by michelle obama. Now that was disgusting.

Nekochan

Nekochan

FT, you didn't even realize that Zimmerman told police that he saw Trayvon looking in people's windows. So how much do you really know about the case?

Markle

Markle

A group of protesters against the verdict is gathering at our Civic Center for a March to the Capitol Building at midnight. They are about six blocks apart.

Hopefully it will be peaceful.

I don't know why the 11:00 local news publicized the march.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Let's see if I get this right ...
Another black teenager in Florida gets gunned down for walking at night, by a white vigilante, and a Florida court declares the shooter innocent.

This is news?

George Zimmerman Jury Verdict:  NOT GUILTY Th?id=H.4855341353927917&pid=1

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09l_zXCQpik

Smile 

Slicef18

Slicef18

The reality is we were only able to watch the trial and evidence presented in between commercials. The six jurors charged with determining the real facts and truth watched the trial and evidence presented, observed the unfolding of what really happened moment to moment.

cool1

cool1

I blame the media for all the BS! This became political you can tell by just watching how they talk fox--saying its good it was tried in court of law justice served----------On the other hand you have MSNBC--saying we will agree with the verdict ---now lets fight on Rolling Eyes 

Al Sharpton and Jackson --Everytime something happens they have to insert themselves to bring race up and im sick of that and it only makes them look bad when they do this and it causes hurt feelings because most whites are not racist .

I don't know man it just seams since Obama has been President the race card seams to come out on an everyday basis sometimes he inserts foot in mouth by commenting on cases , Obama needs to just concentrate on leading the people --ALL the people as we are one group of people not 2 groups we are not black and white we are Americans period .

We actually do all get alng blacks and whites but when you have bad media --Al Sharpton and people like that thinking every time a black person is hurt ---they scream and use the race card and it makes them look stupid .

look at all the whites killed by black people you don't hear about that everyday , we don't go around with kkk hats screaming out kill the blackies --I just think its wrong and until we look at each other as we are all Americans period well we actually cant be proud of this country until people move on from the past .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

cool1 wrote:I blame the media for all the BS!  This became political you can tell by just watching how they talk fox--saying its good it was tried in court of law justice served----------On the other hand you have MSNBC--saying we will agree with the verdict ---now lets fight on Rolling Eyes 

Al Sharpton and Jackson --Everytime something happens they have to insert themselves to bring race up and im sick of that and it only makes them look bad when they do this and it causes hurt feelings because most whites are not racist .

I don't know man it just seams since Obama has been President the race card seams to come out on an everyday basis sometimes he inserts foot in mouth by commenting on cases , Obama needs to just concentrate on leading the people --ALL the people as we are one group of people not 2 groups we are not black and white we are Americans period .

We actually do all get alng blacks and whites but when you have bad media --Al Sharpton and people like that thinking every time a black person is hurt ---they scream and use the race card and it makes them look stupid .

look at all the whites killed by black people you don't hear about that everyday ,  we don't go around with kkk hats screaming out kill the blackies --I just think its wrong and until we look at each other as we are all Americans period well we actually cant be proud of this country until people move on from the past .

Very good observations Cool

Wordslinger wrote:Let's see if I get this right ...
Another black teenager in Florida gets gunned down for walking at night, by a white vigilante, and a Florida court declares the shooter innocent.

This is news?

If that statement was true, then yes, It'll be news.

Slicef18

Slicef18

SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE

The attitude toward the court jury system mirrors the attitude toward the judge determination system.
That is if a judgement is in accordance with ones views and beliefs, the system is correct and in accordance with our Constitution and it's laws.
However if the court's decision is not in agreement with one's wishes or beliefs. It's a flawed system and should be changed.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Slicef18 wrote:SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE

The attitude toward the court jury system mirrors the attitude toward the judge determination system.
That is if a judgement is in accordance with ones views and beliefs, the system is correct and in accordance with our Constitution and it's laws.
However if the court's decision is not in agreement with one's wishes or beliefs. It's a flawed system and should be changed.

Not true, Slice. I don't fault the jury...they had to go with the evidence presented. Unfortunately, we'll never know if Zimmerman had been drinking that night or taking drugs himself. We'll never know what evidence might have been lost at the crime scene because of the ineptitude of the police. I don't fault the judge; she did her job. I do find fault with Florida law...and with a legislature that left a gaping hole where a line should have been firmly drawn. And I find fault with the blatant racist pigs on this forum.

Floridatexan wrote:Not true, Slice.  I don't fault the jury...they had to go with the evidence presented.  Unfortunately, we'll never know if Zimmerman had been drinking that night or taking drugs himself.  We'll never know what evidence might have been lost at the crime scene because of the ineptitude of the police.  I don't fault the judge; she did her job.  I do find fault with Florida law...and with a legislature that left a gaping hole where a line should have been firmly drawn.  And I find fault with the blatant racist pigs on this forum.

George Zimmerman Jury Verdict:  NOT GUILTY Th?id=H.4830688242107361&pid=1

The trial people like yourself demanded has been held. You can disagree with how things were done by whoever you desire. However continuing your rants about how everyone is a racist pig is not going to change anything.

As I a told a young Hispanic woman who had your attitude years ago and was going to take to the street in protest of how the system was all racist because it's just a bunch a white rednecks...

"If you don't like the way things are done in the government then become part of the system and change it instead of simply bitching about it. Just be sure that how you change it makes it fair to all."

I heard a young Hispanic woman joined the police academy shortly after that.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qswm7lHp7oY

Smile

Floridatexan wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE

Not true, Slice.  I don't fault the jury...they had to go with the evidence presented.  Unfortunately, we'll never know if Zimmerman had been drinking that night or taking drugs himself.  We'll never know what evidence might have been lost at the crime scene because of the ineptitude of the police.  I don't fault the judge; she did her job.  I do find fault with Florida law...and with a legislature that left a gaping hole where a line should have been firmly drawn.  And I find fault with the blatant racist pigs on this forum.

I take offense at being called a racist pig because I don't think any one should have the right to sucker punch someone and then bang their head on a sidewalk regardless of them following them or not. Because you have chosen to believe a different scenario despite the physical evidence doesn't make me a racist pig. Martin had the choice of going home and he chose to violently attack someone. That's where the line was drawn.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Did Trayvon buy watermelon tea and skittles to make "Purple Drank"?

http://www.examiner.com/article/trayvon-s-skittles-arizona-tea-and-something-called-purple-drank

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Did Trayvon buy watermelon tea and skittles to make "Purple Drank"?

http://www.examiner.com/article/trayvon-s-skittles-arizona-tea-and-something-called-purple-drank

Well in light of this new revelation, Trayvon obviously deserved to be tried, convicted, and executed on the sidewalk.

Whoever heard of suburban teens getting high?

Rolling Eyes 

Nothing like trashing the memory of an innocent dead teen.

Keep it classy, Neko.

no stress

no stress

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Did Trayvon buy watermelon tea and skittles to make "Purple Drank"?

Well in light of this new revelation, Trayvon obviously deserved to be tried, convicted, and executed on the sidewalk.

Whoever heard of suburban teens getting high?

Rolling Eyes 

Nothing like trashing the memory of an innocent dead teen.

Keep it classy, Neko.

You mean high-er, dude already had traces from an earlier doobie that he had smoked.

We have no evidence Trayvon was innocent. He is at least guilty of assault.

Nekochan

Nekochan

The prosecution wanted to dig up every negative thing from Zimmerman's past.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum