Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola dentist accused of sexual activity w/ 3 sedated patients

+4
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

2seaoat wrote: If the witnesses statements are prove to be true then he is in some pretty big trouble.

I need more than I have been shown, or actual witness statements.........the pretty big trouble part depends on the facts, but I am simply asking for more.....going fishing for awhile.

What more do you want than four witnesess? One of them being your partner. I suppose you would never believe a child who was molested either, would you. You would require video evidence.

2seaoat wrote:Where do you get no evidence or weak evidence? They have eye witness testimony from his own staff and partner. Are you kidding me? I can't believe you said that.

You can't believe I said that.....what's new........I simply do not have all the evidence to agree that this case can be prosecuted. All that I read was allegations from multiple witnesses that the dentist rubbed against his patients when they were under.......how one determines contact was sexual in nature would require hearing all the witnesses and the Dentist's explanation for what was seen. Also, were there two independent witnesses at one time viewing his conduct with a patient, or were there simply one witness for different patients.......I simply need more evidence than what I read, and apparently some people have read more evidence which I did not read.......if he used his hand to fondle a breast and more than one witness saw this.....then a grand jury will indict......rubbing up against a patient where you are working on their mouth....my dentist does it every time.

With an erection and gyrating? There were four witnesses,Seaoat.

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote: If the witnesses statements are prove to be true then he is in some pretty big trouble.

I need more than I have been shown, or actual witness statements.........the pretty big trouble part depends on the facts, but I am simply asking for more.....going fishing for awhile.

What more do you want than four witnesess? One of them being your partner. I suppose you would never believe a child who was molested either, would you. You would require video evidence.

Dont worry, Oats aint going to called as a witness stating his personal opinions. I bet Oats argues with himself in the mirror. lol

Maybe he'll fall out of the fishing boat & drown and we wont have to put up with his bullshit reasoning anymore. Smile

2seaoat

Who is arguing?

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum