Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola dentist accused of sexual activity w/ 3 sedated patients

+4
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:The guy's staff has made the allegations which is sobering. My son-in -law is a dentist here and this guy's child attends the same school as my 5 yr. old granddaughter.The wife is up there telling everyone it is false. It's always a sad situation for the family.

You once said that your son in law is a millionaire. Dentists make that much money?

BP Snacks wrote:http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/DocServiceMngr/displayDocument.aspx

Complaint

Snacks, I get a "Document Identifier Null" error when I click or copy/paste tour link.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Looks like his practice was taken over by another dentist.

There are 3 dentists in that office. Dr Kevin Dean, being my families dentist, Dr Mark Greskovich. Dr Turbyfill was just on the 3 that were operating out of that office.

FT, Dr Strickland used to own Airport Dental(not sure if it was called Airport Dental at the time) between Davis and 9th Ave. It is now occupied by Dr. Brian Gerstenberg.

Yes. I found a website with Strickland's name on it, called, and got an answering machine that identified it as Airport Dental.

I don't mean to confuse the two cases here, but if it was witnessed by his partner, that'll come out in court. And the thing about using more anesthetic than necessary...that scares me to death. There's no doubt in my mind that Dr. Strickland was guilty...none...and the older woman who was fronting for him.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
BP Snacks wrote:http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/DocServiceMngr/displayDocument.aspx

Complaint

Snacks, I get a "Document Identifier Null" error when I click or copy/paste tour link.

Go here:

https://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=11376&ProfNBR=701

On right side, click "link to complaint"

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:The guy's staff has made the allegations which is sobering. My son-in -law is a dentist here and this guy's child attends the same school as my 5 yr. old granddaughter.The wife is up there telling everyone it is false. It's always a sad situation for the family.

You once said that your son in law is a millionaire. Dentists make that much money?

You don't know much about dentists ,do you? LOL! Just his hygenist makes over $25 an hour not to mention the office manager who makes close to $60 grand a year. Most of them are pretty wealthy. He has close to six thousand patients.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

sal and bill just found themselves a new dentist. No such thing as bad publicity?

gulfbeachbandit wrote:sal and bill just found themselves a new dentist. No such thing as bad publicity?

How stupid are you anyway?

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:sal and bill just found themselves a new dentist. No such thing as bad publicity?

Stupid enough to think there are ex-alcoholics.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Dreams, I really do not think so. Dr Dean is my families oral surgeon and I consider him a man of honor and the highest integrity. He would have no reason at all to lie about what he saw happening. BTW, Dr Dean is not Dr Turbyfill's staff, he is his business partner. Question, what doctor with any integrity at all would remain in the room with a patient with no assistant present? I am a man and I have never been left alone in a treatment room with any doctor, male or female.

I have a female hygeinist...wouldn't want it any other way.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I want a woman instead of a man givin me a haircut. Especially that part where she's rubbing my scalp durin the shampoo.
But I'm not really big on either gender putting that grinding wheel in my mouth during a cleaning. It's not easy to get aroused by either one with that grinding going on. All I can think about is how many more minutes the torture will last.
I guess if the japs or the gooks had took me prisoner and started torturing me I woulda ratted out everybody in the country up to and including the commander in chief, his wife, his children and his mother.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Speaking of that, It just occured to me that those muslims don't care much about taking our guys prisoner like them earlier enemy. They're so neanderthal I doubt they've ever heard of the geneva convention. I guarantee you that one with the meat cleaver on the london street never heard of it. I doubt if he's ever heard of anything that aint wrote in the koran.

@Bob do me a favour. Please dont use the word "gook" unless you really need to. Thanks. Very much like the word "Nigger" to some people

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:@Bob do me a favour. Please dont use the word "gook" unless you really need to. Thanks. Very much like the word "Nigger" to some people

Jap is just as bad to Japanese.
I use words for a reason, CG. Same as when I use the word queer. And it's EXACTLY the reason black comics use the word "nigger" and why the black culture has taken the word over from bigots by using it. When a profanity is real taboo (when it becomes the word that's most off limits) is when it has the most power. When you bring it out of hiding and put it into a context of mocking it is when it loses it's power. That's the goal for them and for me.
So it's a habit I don't wanna break. Sorry if you take it that way though. I gotta please myself with what I write first

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Look I know I'm supposed to be offended by the same stuff others my age are offended by. So I make up for it by being flat against tattoos and I'm sincere about it. So that should give me enough "old-fashioned" cred even if I do cuss.

Then I choose to discontinue our dialogue. No offence. Take care

Nekochan

Nekochan

On the subject of tattoos, I totally am with you, Bob. I don't like them on Boy Scouts, on Girl Scouts, on dentists, on musicians, on Burger King employees, on bikers, on belly dancers, on high school dropouts, on college graduates, on young people, on old people, on straight people or on gay people. I do not like them, period.

Nekochan

Nekochan

And I feel the same way about earrings on men.

2seaoat

I really do not like cub fans and Alabama fans......tats and things in people's ears are not my thing.....but everybody should be free to choose.......however when that choice is becoming a cub fan or an Alabama fan.......well I honestly have prejudice......I try.....but I do not think I will get over those prejudices before I find the gates of hell.......where most certainly the Devil will be a Cub fan and Alabama fan.......Now those pearly gates......they will have an Auburn and White Sox fans only sign.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

One more post about gold teeth, ears or skull collecting and I may skip Memorial day altogether....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:On the subject of tattoos, I totally am with you, Bob. I don't like them on Boy Scouts, on Girl Scouts, on dentists, on musicians, on Burger King employees, on bikers, on belly dancers, on high school dropouts, on college graduates, on young people, on old people, on straight people or on gay people. I do not like them, period.

Boomers made the same statement with long hair. But long hair can be changed with a pair of scissors. A tattoo is disfigurement. I put it in the same category as those cover pictures in the National Geographic showing natives with spoons in their cheeks. Or punkers who pierce their lips.
The body is sacred to me. It's perfect like it is without any modification.
Tattoos don't make the body look better. Maybe one little tattoo on the ankle does. But not when they disfigure themselves to look like The Illustrated Man like so many we see today.
So even though hallmark has abandoned me I'm as old-fashioned as it gets.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But to bring this back on topic, this is what today's PNJ story on it says...

Turbyfill could be cleared after the hearing by an administrative judge. If the judge finds that the charges have merit, the case will be forwarded to the Florida Board of Dentistry.

Huh? Does that mean if I put 16 year olds under anasthesia and then rub my genitals against them that the authorities will turn me over to the Pickers Association? I thought you got prosecuted in the court for doing stuff like that.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I think what the dentistry board or judge decides is totally separate from whatever criminal charges may be coming against him.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Dreams, I really do not think so. Dr Dean is my families oral surgeon and I consider him a man of honor and the highest integrity. He would have no reason at all to lie about what he saw happening. BTW, Dr Dean is not Dr Turbyfill's staff, he is his business partner. Question, what doctor with any integrity at all would remain in the room with a patient with no assistant present? I am a man and I have never been left alone in a treatment room with any doctor, male or female.

My family dentist is female, Dr Dean is just who I go to for oral surgery.

2seaoat

Huh? Does that mean if I put 16 year olds under anasthesia and then rub my genitals against them that the authorities will turn me over to the Pickers Association? I thought you got prosecuted in the court for doing stuff like that.

There is a process when dealing with a professional license, and there are criminal charges. A prosecutor can allow a grand jury to review evidence, or the prosecutor can indict. A really tough case to take to a jury. Absent some type of DNA or a victim testifying, how is a prosecutor going to frame their case? Just look at all the letters in the PNJ supporting this guy. The presumption of innocence is a fading concept in American media. What would have been the problem to wait for the results of the administrative hearing. Instead this guy and his practice are toast.

I have told the story on my original scan where the person who sets you up in the cat scan bed grabbed my junk and arranged it......I remember Mike from the PNJ saying I should report it to the hospital, but at the time I thought they were giving me a total scan.....not just a liver or lung scan, so I never reported it. Now if another staff member saw what he did, and complained that it was inappropriate, and they asked me......I could give clear testimony, but how does a 16 year old who is under a general going to testify to being rubbed or touched? Now that third party who observed is going to be fair game for the defense lawyer.......the prosecutor who prosecutes a popular person with no evidence, or weak evidence.....well that is not a case high on their priorities.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dreamsglore wrote:

x = infinity

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum