Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola dentist accused of sexual activity w/ 3 sedated patients

+4
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130524/NEWS01/305240028/Dentist-focus-of-inquiry

This is interesting. One patient was 16 yrs old allegedly. Look at the comments section as to who is defending this man.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obviously this is a trumped up charged. As some have said on here before, only queers molest children and this person is no queer. That's why so many good people are defending him in the comments.

Sal

Sal

They stole that storyline from Seinfeld !

The guy's staff has made the allegations which is sobering. My son-in -law is a dentist here and this guy's child attends the same school as my 5 yr. old granddaughter.The wife is up there telling everyone it is false. It's always a sad situation for the family.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob is right on this one. I mean the guy is straight and likes women. Must be trumped up charges by women on his staff that are jealous. Maybe even a gay tech that works for him feels ignored and is getting even. Yeah I am going along with Bob here.

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 5/24/2013, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dreamsglore wrote:The guy's staff has made the allegations which is sobering. My son-in -law is a dentist here and this guy's child attends the same school as my 5 yr. old granddaughter.The wife is up there telling everyone it is false. It's always a sad situation for the family.

Dreams, I really do not think so. Dr Dean is my families oral surgeon and I consider him a man of honor and the highest integrity. He would have no reason at all to lie about what he saw happening. BTW, Dr Dean is not Dr Turbyfill's staff, he is his business partner. Question, what doctor with any integrity at all would remain in the room with a patient with no assistant present? I am a man and I have never been left alone in a treatment room with any doctor, male or female.

Sal

Sal

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Question, what doctor with any integrity at all would remain in the room with a patient with no assistant present? I am a man and I have never been left alone in a treatment room with any doctor, male or female.

Wait ...

... WTF??

Sal wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Question, what doctor with any integrity at all would remain in the room with a patient with no assistant present? I am a man and I have never been left alone in a treatment room with any doctor, male or female.

Wait ...

... WTF??

Beats me. I never thought about it until GR's statement, but I have been alone in an exam room w/ my PCP, my Urologist, their nurses, their phlebotomist, and several other care givers.

I didn't see it as anything improper or unprofessional.

Sal wrote:

Wait ...

... WTF??

???????????????????????

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Sal wrote:

Wait ...

... WTF??

???????????????????????

exactly....

No, wait....what...?

Sal

Sal

The usual routine whenever I visit the doctor (which thankfully isn't often), is for an assistant to come in alone, ask a few questions, maybe take some vitals, write some stuff on a chart, and then exit leaving the chart on the door.

After a while, the doctor will come in ALONE, ask some more questions, do whatever it is that needs to be done, and only if he needs help with something does he call in the assistant.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:The guy's staff has made the allegations which is sobering. My son-in -law is a dentist here and this guy's child attends the same school as my 5 yr. old granddaughter.The wife is up there telling everyone it is false. It's always a sad situation for the family.

Dreams, I really do not think so. Dr Dean is my families oral surgeon and I consider him a man of honor and the highest integrity. He would have no reason at all to lie about what he saw happening. BTW, Dr Dean is not Dr Turbyfill's staff, he is his business partner. Question, what doctor with any integrity at all would remain in the room with a patient with no assistant present? I am a man and I have never been left alone in a treatment room with any doctor, male or female.

I am not questioning Dr.Dean or the staff. I am stating there is no reasonable belief to think these people would lie about something like that. It is job suicide for Turbyfil's staff in my opinion and not to mention Dr. Dean's loss of business as a result his actions.

Sal wrote:The usual routine whenever I visit the doctor (which thankfully isn't often), is for an assistant to come in alone, ask a few questions, maybe take some vitals, write some stuff on a chart, and then exit leaving the chart on the door.

After a while, the doctor will come in ALONE, ask some more questions, do whatever it is that needs to be done, and only if he needs help with something does he call in the assistant.

My dealing with doctors almost mirrors yours, the only exception is when the assistant places the chart on the door, his assistant or nurse comes back in with him.

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.pnj.com/article/20130524/NEWS01/305240028/Dentist-focus-of-inquiry

This is interesting. One patient was 16 yrs old allegedly. Look at the comments section as to who is defending this man.

I read them early this morning and was appalled by one commenter that said she was an attorney & his friend & he WAS innocent blah blah.

Yeah right. Sicko guy here. I hope he ends up homeless.

Sal wrote:

Wait ...

... WTF??

The charges were brought up because someone was with him and saw him doing it..

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It was witnessed by the staff and a staff member alerted Dr. Dean. Dr. Dean entered the room and saw it for himself.

What a PCP does during a routine exam is not the point... a physician or staff member should never be alone in a room with a sedated (or should I say an over-sedated) patient.

I'm just sick and tired that my cute lady MD doesnt ever molest me or order me to drop my pants and bend over!

Not fair!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You have all these people defending him and saying he didn't do anything and someone even says he was exonerated by a polygraph. But you have his own staff saying they witnessed this. If he didn't do it then why would his own staff be the accusers. And if he did do it then how come he has all these people adamantly saying he's innocent when his own staff says different.
I don't know what to make of this one.

Bob wrote:You have all these people defending him and saying he didn't do anything and someone even says he was exonerated by a polygraph. But you have his own staff saying they witnessed this. If he didn't do it then why would his own staff be the accusers. And if he did do it then how come he has all these people adamantly saying he's innocent when his own staff says different.

Staff employees are risking their jobs by reporting this, So I think I believe what they're saying.

Those defending him, well they refuse to offer any evidence the guy is innocent. Just because it was said he passed a poly doesnt mean he passed a poly. Several are asking where is the proof he passed poly but they are ignored. Time will reveal the whole matter.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There was a similar case a while back...I don't remember the name of the dentist...my daughter was working at Seville and had a toothache from her wisdom tooth. She was approached by a woman who had a "deal" for her with a local...I want to say oral surgeon...but the idea was apparently some kind of warped barter system...the guy was arrested...don't know whatever became of him and his partner in crime. Sick, stupid, arrogant people.

Here it is. Claude Strickland. http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070620/NEWS01/706200324/1006&nclick_check=1

Pensacola dentist accused of sexual activity w/ 3 sedated patients Claude-Strickland_mugshot.400x800

Bob wrote:You have all these people defending him and saying he didn't do anything and someone even says he was exonerated by a polygraph. But you have his own staff saying they witnessed this. If he didn't do it then why would his own staff be the accusers. And if he did do it then how come he has all these people adamantly saying he's innocent when his own staff says different.

The people defending him have no clue whether he did it or not. They weren't there. They are friends who are supporting him despite eye witnesses. You have to reason for yourself logically whether you find them credible or his staff.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Looks like his practice was taken over by another dentist.

Nekochan

Nekochan

The man sounds like a real sicko. I just do not believe his own staff would make this up.

Floridatexan wrote:
Looks like his practice was taken over by another dentist.

There are 3 dentists in that office. Dr Kevin Dean, being my families dentist, Dr Mark Greskovich. Dr Turbyfill was just on the 3 that were operating out of that office.

FT, Dr Strickland used to own Airport Dental(not sure if it was called Airport Dental at the time) between Davis and 9th Ave. It is now occupied by Dr. Brian Gerstenberg.

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/DocServiceMngr/displayDocument.aspx

Complaint

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum