Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inquiring minds need to know who the mods are on this place.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I was reading over at the PNJ a couple of minutes ago where Chrissy said Dreams is a moderator of this forum. She said dreams had already banned her. Kindly let me know. I thought boards was the only moderator. If we're being moderated by dreams or Azadeh, or Star, or anyone other than Boards, I'll stay away from the place. There are too many old animosities that have already formed from the PNJ to want to experience those here as well.

boards of FL

boards of FL

She is going a little overboard I think. Chrissy wanted some sort of special admin status, so I created a YouTube forum and gave her moderator status of that one particular forum only. I am the moderator over the whole site.

I even offered to let dreams be a moderator of one of the forums here. Like I told here, I aim to accommodate all forum members.

Made you look! Made you Look ! Ha HA ! Razz

OH, you are a dog Chrissy!!!!!! Nasty little trick there. You might be bringing a bunch of people over here that way though. Nice to have a place here I can talk to you in peace, btw. So long as we know who the mods are in each forum thread, we can at least stay away from those threads. I trust boards. I trust you, and your politics are totally different. Anyway- I got to go with my hubby and help my son with a water leak at his house, but I'll be back on here later. Have a great Saturday girl.

calicocat wrote:OH, you are a dog Chrissy!!!!!! Nasty little trick there. You might be bringing a bunch of people over here that way though. Nice to have a place here I can talk to you in peace, btw. So long as we know who the mods are in each forum thread, we can at least stay away from those threads. I trust boards. I trust you, and your politics are totally different. Anyway- I got to go with my hubby and help my son with a water leak at his house, but I'll be back on here later. Have a great Saturday girl.

Ruff! Ruff Ha ha ha ! Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum