Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Repug Congressman blames abortion for school shootings LOL!

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Damaged Eagle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I've decided to believe the right to life should rely on self-reliance... unless your parents or someone decides to sustain you.

Some see life beginning at conception... some at the first trimester... some at the second... some at the checkout desk.

If this is going to be a subjective argument... I guess I'll just go with when a person can sustain themselves unless they receive the willing charity of another person. Y'all can pretend that a nanny state is a sustainable model... but history and reality say otherwise.

Repug Congressman blames abortion for school shootings LOL! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaXLtbrrakOwKtOsv16fEl17cg0jEiFpLKxUiV9Lh6XMiVyDHV

I only say that abortion should be limited to the first trimester because there are women who will want an abortion. This is a concession. I know enough about the psychology of developing fetuses to know there's much more going on than simple cell dividing after a certain stage in the fetuses development. Therefore my stance is that the sooner the woman has it done the better and she'd best make up her mind quick.

My philosophy however is that it's alive the day it was conceived.

My beliefs and therefore it drives my stance and the reason for saying it best be done quickly.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpO_oVtXCa4

Smile

I certainly respect your point of view de... and I share your scientific analysis... but I don't wish to draw any time line for the purposes of this argument. The funny thing is that I don't have any strong feelings on this subject... lol. I just don't wish to relinquish a contradiction... why is a life disposable at on point and not another? Surely we know there have been others that have made those decisions... right? Even God?

What is so damn bad about natural selection? It's better to pick and choose?

Disclaimer: None of the opinions expressed above necessarily reflect my own thgjts or the thgjts of those that control my thgjts.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

If those legs are blown off by a B52 carpet bombing then there's nothing insane about that though ...Right ?

Right, that's me Slim Pickens in Dr Strangelove riding on top of the bomb. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. I'm the champion of chickenhawks and neocons. That's my middle name. I think Smedley Butler was an asshole and that's why I've NEVER posted a goddamn word he said.

Damaged Eagle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
In the same vein... why are we responsible for extending/supporting the useless? I don't mind helping the truly needy... but why support the inept? Bad ideas fail... right? If we are talking sensibilities here... lets get down to the brass tacks. If you want to live off the kindness of others... you don't do it through the force of the federal government of the united states of america. That isn't charity.

Repug Congressman blames abortion for school shootings LOL! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu3qgFpxWGKl_St8sF365qpLlFyCC-E-VKhWIAHSbQPCGjIBhE

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JynwVKXzc9s

Smile

Damn... That was good.

Last edited by PkrBum on 5/17/2013, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I was just checking Bob...I mean let's say an insane politician tells an insane General to destroy an innocent country...ARE ALL the people in the planes, ships and rollin tanks insane also ?

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
I have no reason to torture an animal just because it's insane.

Well admittedly this is the one thing where I differ with you and conservatives and liberals and just about every one else. And I realize none of you will ever come over to my side on it.

But I just don't much care about "insanity" when the insane butcher innocent people.
As long as the insane are hole up in their own little world I have no problem with them. But once they come into the civilized world and start shooting babies and shooting people in a movie theater and blowing people's legs off on a public street, then I honest to god do not give one goddamn shit about their insanity being any excuse. I believe in an an eye for an eye and that goes for the sane, the insane, lepers, hunchbacks, rich people, poor people, queers, or any other category. Even those who come from a deprived childhood. I want their eye just as much as the next one.

Repug Congressman blames abortion for school shootings LOL! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXPfu4_TG3o-TXO_9XY28EXB6lmHcxadT-KahC8k-0HACCuB15

And if you had quoted the entire text of what I had written you would have your eye for an eye.

*****SMILE****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I was just checking Bob...I mean let's say an insane politician tells an insane General to destroy an innocent country...ARE ALL the people in the planes, ships and rollin tanks insane also ?

Well if I'm the GI when that happens then I head for Canada. But I wouldn't call the others insane. Brainwashed is more accurate.

Bob wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
I only say that abortion should be limited to the first trimester

Works for me. See it's not that hard to find compromise on this and that one should be all that's needed.

And then we can dispense with all the extremism to the left and to the right. And we can do away with those goddamn labels "pro-life" and "pro-choice".

Congratulations. You've just begun a new movement. One that has no labels and no extremist ideology and no media bloviators bloviating at the tops of their voices. And no kooks trying to tie us to school shootings.

Let's just call it common sense and stop with that.

Repug Congressman blames abortion for school shootings LOL! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSj5GsYj-uFlfuKDK0LkopW0Y26i2XijMSR7jzCUP-e0_mZDn9M6A

I've been saying this for years. Generally no one is listening...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_3P8yffABE

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 5/17/2013, 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

for teo.

But since General Butler is most certainly one of my heroes, and since he walked the walk before talking the talk (like you did), and I didn't do that, I'll defer to you and him on this one. How's that?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:for teo.

But since General Butler is most certainly one of my heroes, and since he walked the walk before talking the talk (like you did), and I didn't do that, I'll defer to you and him on this one. How's that?

Smedley had it right.....yup

PkrBum wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I've decided to believe the right to life should rely on self-reliance... unless your parents or someone decides to sustain you.

Some see life beginning at conception... some at the first trimester... some at the second... some at the checkout desk.

If this is going to be a subjective argument... I guess I'll just go with when a person can sustain themselves unless they receive the willing charity of another person. Y'all can pretend that a nanny state is a sustainable model... but history and reality say otherwise.

I only say that abortion should be limited to the first trimester because there are women who will want an abortion. This is a concession. I know enough about the psychology of developing fetuses to know there's much more going on than simple cell dividing after a certain stage in the fetuses development. Therefore my stance is that the sooner the woman has it done the better and she'd best make up her mind quick.

My beliefs and therefore it drives my stance and the reason for saying it best be done quickly.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

I certainly respect your point of view de... and I share your scientific analysis... but I don't wish to draw any time line for the purposes of this argument. The funny thing is that I don't have any strong feelings on this subject... lol. I just don't wish to relinquish a contradiction... why is a life disposable at on point and not another? Surely we know there have been others that have made those decisions... right? Even God?

Disclaimer: None of the opinions expressed above necessarily reflect my own thgjts or the thgjts of those that control my thgjts.

Repug Congressman blames abortion for school shootings LOL! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDJ5ky1Tfg76ihjxKdO_tgd-hD2Epx0MolPaHA9A1cKbyevKiQog

In answer to your multiple questions...

Because the will of the people demand that a concession be made.

Therefore a law that displeases both sides needs be made.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmuZsSsyQ-M

Smile

By the way... In reference to your disclaimer..... How many people are in there? Laughing

Damaged Eagle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Repug Congressman blames abortion for school shootings LOL! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDJ5ky1Tfg76ihjxKdO_tgd-hD2Epx0MolPaHA9A1cKbyevKiQog

In answer to your multiple questions...

Because the will of the people demand that a concession be made.

Therefore a law that displeases both sides needs be made.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmuZsSsyQ-M

Smile

By the way... In reference to your disclaimer..... How many people are in there? Laughing

I was hoping you would look and see... It's freaking me out maaaan.

PkrBum wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

I was hoping you would look and see... It's freaking me out maaaan.

Repug Congressman blames abortion for school shootings LOL! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfieZnr4OnTJtkgNSV4nVVgVkVshDKIZJLabOlpjY3tOXpUH-D

The thing is... I'm not sure I want to know either...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRAr354usf8

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum