Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Repug Congressman blames abortion for school shootings LOL!

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/16/rep-cramer-blames-legalized-abortion-for-school-shootings/

Do the repugs get any wackier than this?

Nekochan

Nekochan

I watched the video. He was speaking about the decline of American culture over the last few decades.

I don't think his speech was that good, especially for a college commencement, but I don't think it was wacky. Commencement speeches should be uplifting while challenging the grads to go out and be productive members and leaders in society.

Obama's speech at Ohio State raised my eyebrows a few times... but then again many things he said in 2008 did too.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If that psycho had been aborted then no children would be dead and no parents would be suffering with that for the rest of their lives.
And if this congressasshole had been aborted we wouldn't have to be listening to his inane horseshit and the world would be better off for it.
How in the name of god this creature got elected to Congress is just more evidence of a completely broken political system.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:

You've obviously never listened to WEBY.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

LOL. I don't listen to WEBY but I've heard much crazier talk than this from both far left wing and far right wing nuts.

Nekochan wrote:I watched the video. He was speaking about the decline of American culture over the last few decades.

I don't think his speech was that good, especially for a college commencement, but I don't think it was wacky. Commencement speeches should be uplifting while challenging the grads to go out and be productive members and leaders in society.

Cramer adds: “Forty years ago, the United States Supreme Court sanctioned abortion on demand. And we wonder why our culture sees school shootings so often.”

Really?

“We’ve normalized perversion and perverted God’s natural law to the point where the only thing not tolerated anymore is a stand for truth.”

Vote republican you homosexuals so you can pervert God's natural laws.

Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

No, I've seen enough of Glenn Beck to last me a lifetime.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I watched the video. He was speaking about the decline of American culture over the last few decades.

Cramer adds: “Forty years ago, the United States Supreme Court sanctioned abortion on demand. And we wonder why our culture sees school shootings so often.”

Really?

I watched the entire video. He's talking about the culture of not putting a high value on life. He sees no difference in aborting unborn babies than he does in killing school children. I get what he's saying even though he didn't say it well. You could argue that it's a huge leap from abortion to school killings but people who think that life starts at conception do not see a difference. I do not think it's wacky to believe that life starts at conception.

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Really?

I watched the entire video. He's talking about the culture of not putting a high value on life. He sees no difference in aborting unborn babies than he does in killing school children. I get what he's saying even though he didn't say it well. You could argue that it's a huge leap from abortion to school killings but people who think that life starts at conception do not see a difference. I do not think it's wacky to believe that life starts at conception.

People have a lot of false beliefs.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Really?

What is false to you is true to someone else. What's true to you is false to someone else. That doesn't necessarily make it wacky.

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Really?

What is false to you is true to someone else. What's true to you is false to someone else. That doesn't necessarily make it wacky.

It does to me and what counts to me is my opinion. I don't care about other peoples.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Really?

51 years ago, Rep. Cramer, R-Obviously, was addicted to mother's milk.

He still cries when he doesn't get what he wants.

Coincidence...?

I think not.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Really?

It does to me and what counts to me is my opinion. I don't care about other peoples.

Then why do you post on a forum?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

“Forty years ago, the United States Supreme Court sanctioned abortion on demand. And we wonder why our culture sees school shootings so often.”

To associate Roe v Wade with school shootings is the most childish thing I've ever heard. Period.
There is NO relationship between abortion and school shootings. And even the most fanatical anti-abortion nut has no reason whatever to believe such a thing.
But this nut actually became a United States Congressman.

This is a good example of what has happened to our country. We have replaced all reason with nothing but emotion.

I've decided to believe the right to life should rely on self-reliance... unless your parents or someone decides to sustain you.

Some see life beginning at conception... some at the first trimester... some at the second... some at the checkout desk.

If this is going to be a subjective argument... I guess I'll just go with when a person can sustain themselves unless they receive the willing charity of another person. Y'all can pretend that a nanny state is a sustainable model... but history and reality say otherwise.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

People can and will differ about when a fetus becomes a human life with all the rights of a human being. That issue will never be resolved.

BUT, that has absolutely not one damn thing to do with school shootings. It takes a really ignorant individual with hardly any common sense to believe it does. And I expect that sort of thing from the callers to WEBY.
But it's another thing entirely to hear it from someone who was actually elected to Congress. That's when you have to cringe.

There is absolutely ZERO correlation between those who approve of abortion and those who approve of school shootings.
I'm one of those who doesn't much care about abortion. But if I was making the laws I would be making it so that psycho who shot up the schoolchildren was tortured almost until death. And at that point we would give him blood transfusions to keep him alive so we could continue to torture him some more.
ONE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER.

Last edited by Bob on 5/16/2013, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bob wrote:People can and will differ about when a fetus becomes a human life with all the rights of a human being. That issue will never be resolved.

BUT, that has absolutely not one damn thing to do with school shootings. It takes a really ignorant individual with hardly any common sense to believe it does. And I expect that sort of thing from the callers to WEBY.
But it's another thing entirely to hear it from someone who was actually elected to Congress. That's when you have to cringe.

There is absolutely ZERO correlation between those who approve of abortion and those who approve of school shootings.

Whoa... Right to life to gun rights? School shootings or terrorist acts are less likely to kill you than your furniture.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:

Whoa... Right to life to gun rights? School shootings or terrorist acts are less likely to kill you than your furniture.
I don't understand, Pk. You'll have to help me out on this one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let me try to splain this again.
If I had my way, and that punk who shot up the school was publically tortured to death, I promise you there would be fewer school shootings.
So how does my "pro-choice" stance on abortion lead to more school shootings?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob, I don't think he meant that abortion directly leads to school shootings. I think he was talking in general about the cultural decline in America. That's my take on his speech, anyway. He said it poorly.

Leave it to dorksgalore to misinterpret what someone says.

Sry... I guess I worded it poorly. I thght Bob was drawing a parallel between the two.

Nekochan

Nekochan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Leave it to dorksgalore to misinterpret what someone says.

Well, he didn't say it very well. But I think pro-lifers (and I believe he was speaking at a religious college) get what he was talking about. And his message certainly wasn't to Dreams or Bob. lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum