Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BENGHAZI about to HIT THE FAN? CBS NEWS PUMMELS ADMINISTRATION WITH DEVASTATING REPORT

+4
2seaoat
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:The liberal media would have a hay day, while going orgasmic at the opportunity to eviscerate a republican.

Liberal media? All I hear from the right is that CBS is part of the so-called lame stream media and they are the source of this thread, what's up with that?

That is specifically why I chose that source to emphasize that this scandal is gaining legs and is not going away anytime soon. Even the left wing are being forced to cover the massive cover-up. For two weeks they lied about the source of the attack and Secretary Clinton's comment "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE"?

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:The liberal media would have a hay day, while going orgasmic at the opportunity to eviscerate a republican.

Liberal media? All I hear from the right is that CBS is part of the so-called lame stream media and they are the source of this thread, what's up with that?

That is specifically why I chose that source to emphasize that this scandal is gaining legs and is not going away anytime soon. Even the left wing are being forced to cover the massive cover-up. For two weeks they lied about the source of the attack and Secretary Clinton's comment "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE"?

I wouldn't say there is objective coverage... google it and look at the sources and content. USA today for instance.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/05/08/obama-carney-benghazi-hearing/2144333/

VectorMan wrote:
Billy the Kid wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Billy the Kid wrote:

Place and time. And don't make it the gay bars you cruise looking for another cock to suck.

Why do you keep hitting on me? I don't go out with forum troll assholes. Just sayin'................LOL

Oh, trust me....you really wouldn't like me.

I'd hurt you, and leave a mark.

Trust you? LOL! Yeah, about as far as I could throw your dumbass!

Wouldn't like you? You make it sound like it was some sort of possibility. LOL. Delusional much?

Before you could every get within reach of hurting me, you'd be wondering why you're laying face down in the dirt. It would hurt and leave more than a mere mark. Dickhead!

Bring it asshole. I'd drop you like a bag of dirt, you feckless blowhard.

Just so you know, you'd never stand a chance against me. I promise you would end up face down in less than half a second and never lay a hand on me, wondering what the hell just happened to you. It's just a simple fact. Besides, I wouldn't want to hurt you. I'm not a violent man. But, I can and will defend myself, extremely well, if threatened. Just sayin'............And, who says "feckless"? Yawn....[/quote]

Silly boi. I would never allow you to touch me.

Go lick some shit off a dick.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Billy the Kid wrote:

Silly boi. I would never allow you to touch me.

Go lick some shit off a dick.

Sicko.

Oh look, now you and Michael Moore have something else in common. LOL

What does the Benghazi situation look like to you today? Do you think it helps Obama's legacy? Hillary's? Is crashing and burning inevitable? Hmm....

Sal

Sal

VectorMan wrote:

What does the Benghazi situation look like to you today? Do you think it helps Obama's legacy? Hillary's? Is crashing and burning inevitable? Hmm....

LMAO!

I realize that to the oxygen deprived brains of the rightwing echo chamber, the Benghazi hearing was a smashing success.

But, if you poke your head outside that bubble and breathe the same air 80% of your fellow Americans breathe, you find it was a colossal dud.

No new info was garnered, no smoking guns were uncovered, just more feckless questions and baseless allegations to titillate the fevered imaginations of the oxygen deprived brains.

Keep at this until 2016.

I implore you.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Lurch wrote:BENGHAZI about to HIT THE FAN?   CBS NEWS PUMMELS ADMINISTRATION WITH DEVASTATING REPORT - Page 3 217159_4799623316694_443008571_n_zpsa815ab43

Not even the same thing.

What lies were told about any of the deaths under Bush's watch? Was there some sort of cover-up about any of them? Any questions about available security? Again, not even the some thing.

Try again.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Sal wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

LMAO!

I realize that to the oxygen deprived brains of the rightwing echo chamber, the Benghazi hearing was a smashing success.

But, if you poke your head outside that bubble and breathe the same air 80% of your fellow Americans breathe, you find it was a colossal dud.

No new info was garnered, no smoking guns were uncovered, just more feckless questions and baseless allegations to titillate the fevered imaginations of the oxygen deprived brains.

Keep at this until 2016.

I implore you.

It's not me that needs to "keep at this". It's really the media. Your liberal media friends have almost been forced to report on this BS. We'll see.

I don't know or care what source you use for your information. But, if you believe "no new info was garnered", you have no credibility.

Enjoy your cute little "oxygen deprived brains" phrase. It works for you and your feckless life.

Carry on, asshole!

Last edited by VectorMan on 5/10/2013, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:What exactly has been covered up, and to what end?

Most important...WHO issued the two stand down orders and why.
WHY the embassy didn't have better protection after having begged for more security?

Why there was no rescue teams, in the air in the vicinity already?

Who has been threatening whistleblowers to NOT appear and NOT speak?

And a lot more, but you already knew that....

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:What exactly has been covered up, and to what end?

Most important...WHO issued the two stand down orders and why.
WHY the embassy didn't have better protection after having begged for more security?

Why there was no rescue teams, in the air in the vicinity already?

Who has been threatening whistleblowers to NOT appear and NOT speak?

And a lot more, but you already knew that....

BENGHAZI about to HIT THE FAN?   CBS NEWS PUMMELS ADMINISTRATION WITH DEVASTATING REPORT - Page 3 Tumblr_lq25dru0rJ1qj4vj5o1_400

Markle

Markle

Lurch wrote:BENGHAZI about to HIT THE FAN?   CBS NEWS PUMMELS ADMINISTRATION WITH DEVASTATING REPORT - Page 3 217159_4799623316694_443008571_n_zpsa815ab43

WOW...you certainly are desperate to make a big issue with the false poster and all the misinformation and twisted information.

Here you are again...is this SIX POSTING OF THE SAME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION. You didn't even check ONE of the attacks given? Are you that careless with everything you do?

Sorry Lurch, you were sucked in by your source, be it the DailyKOS, MediaMatter or whatever. You do swallow whatever they serve up to you very easily and smoooooothly.

Show us which of those attacks resulted in a single AMERICAN DEATH. THAT is what makes Benghazi gravely different! This was cute, did they tell you there were no American Deaths or simply dish this up to you so nice and easy. Doesn't seem very friendly or devoted to you to lead you down such a lousy, simply path. You are so trusting you didn't even check the first one? That's rather lazy and careless isn't it?

Keep up the "good" work.

Now I have to tell you, this is kind of fun. Catching all the Progressives with their pants down around their ankles.

You left it out, but here is the link to your colorful if misleading and twisted poster. If I were you, and I was THAT misled, by one of my sources, I'd be ticked off. Of course, I check the sources for my posts myself. You should try that little trick.

You would REALLY believe this goofy source? Then you deserve what you got.
http://politicalmemes.blogspot.com/2013/05/george-w-bush-embassy-and-consulate.html#.UYzJoHTD_IU

Here's an explanation of each of the incidents. Another twisted column trying to twist what was said by Charles Krauthammer.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/09/14/krauthammer-whitewashes-bushs-history-to-bash-o/189890

And just like I said it would be before I even did a simple Bing search.

Why is it that four dead Americans in an Embassy which had been asking for help, for weeks, saying they could not defend the site then a STAND DOWN order was given...but by who?

This is a major SNAFU and it is getting worse by the day. Much like Watergate and MonicaGate where NO ONE WAS KILLED.

Sal

Sal

April 18, 1983
17 Dead Americans

BENGHAZI about to HIT THE FAN?   CBS NEWS PUMMELS ADMINISTRATION WITH DEVASTATING REPORT - Page 3 Beirutembassy

September 20, 1984
2 Dead Americans

BENGHAZI about to HIT THE FAN?   CBS NEWS PUMMELS ADMINISTRATION WITH DEVASTATING REPORT - Page 3 _38601673_usembassy238

Two separate embassy bombings in the SAME country in the span of 17 months ...

... 19 dead Americans

... one U.S. President ...

BENGHAZI about to HIT THE FAN?   CBS NEWS PUMMELS ADMINISTRATION WITH DEVASTATING REPORT - Page 3 5925912595_1987_r_reagan_answer_2_xlarge

You wanna talk about the Marines barracks next, Markie?

"You have to live and you have to do your best to protect yourself, but you have to know that these terrorist groups are threatening all over the world."
- Ronald Reagan

Markle

Markle

BENGHAZI about to HIT THE FAN?   CBS NEWS PUMMELS ADMINISTRATION WITH DEVASTATING REPORT - Page 3 RevisedBushPhonyPoster

knothead

knothead

Markle must have worked long and hard to create his rebuttal to Lurch as he is now posting the same thing on every thread . . . . . sigh.

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:Markle must have worked long and hard to create his rebuttal to Lurch as he is now posting the same thing on every thread . . . . . sigh.

He's amusing.

He tried to claim that only Americans killed in embassy attacks count.

And, when I pointed out how many Americans had been killed in embassy attacks on Reagan's watch, he came back with only attacks after 2003 count.

LMAO.

Why not start with carter... lol. What's wrong with a thorough examination on this circumstance?

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Why not start with carter... lol. What's wrong with a thorough examination on this circumstance?

Excellent idea!

Let's be fair.

By any objective measure, attacks on U.S. embassies and consulates are DOWN under Obama from previous administrations.

Thanks, Bum!

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why not start with carter... lol. What's wrong with a thorough examination on this circumstance?

Excellent idea!

Let's be fair.

By any objective measure, attacks on U.S. embassies and consulates are DOWN under Obama from previous administrations.

Thanks, Bum!

Then why obfuscate, lie, cover up? It's not the first time from this administration has used this tactic either.

You know for damn sure you wouldn't put up with it from the right... how do you rationalize that?

knothead wrote:Markle must have worked long and hard to create his rebuttal to Lurch as he is now posting the same thing on every thread . . . . . sigh.

I just posted those on all of pd's threads to show how many he had on the same topic..
I never heard a peep out of any of them when attacks happened until we got a black man in the WhiteHouse..

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Then why obfuscate, lie, cover up? It's not the first time from this administration has used this tactic either.

You know for damn sure you wouldn't put up with it from the right... how do you rationalize that?

Frankly, I completely reject the premise of your first question, so no rationalization is needed.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Frankly, I completely reject the premise of your first question, so no rationalization is needed.

AKA the typical hypersensitive liberal Plan B approach when their Plan A implodes. Too funny....

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:
AKA the typical hypersensitive liberal Plan B approach when their Plan A implodes. Too funny....

I don't need a Plan A nor a Plan B to decimate bullshit, Flippy.

All you have is a bunch of feckless questions, baseless allegations, a complete lack of motive for any of it, and the rightwing outrage Wurlitzer blaring the same song over and over and over again.

The problem for you is the whole conspiracy theory is so utterly stupid and convoluted, that people with working brain cells have tuned it out or completely rejected it long ago.

That doesn't stop the 20% mouth breathing FAUX News gaggle from eating the bullshit up with a spoon.

Carry on.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

He likely worked for hours on that Photoshop....

Once you start questiioning the Shrub's record, the wingnuts get viral about it....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal wrote:
nochain wrote:

The problem for you is the whole conspiracy theory is so utterly stupid and convoluted, that people with working brain cells have tuned it out or completely rejected it long ago[/font]

So Sorry Sally, what conspiracy theory are you babbling about? Perhaps you have that confused with utter incompetence, obfuscation, and outright lying that your little puppet hero BHO and his unqualified administration has exhibited on too many occasions to keep up with. That's not a conspiracy you poor misguided loon, just ignorance in slow motion. And I already know you quivering, hypersensitive, ultra-liberal loons have no plan except to whine, drool, and blather on about anything not fitting your uninformed agendas. That's obvious to even the most casual observer after watching the inability of this empty suit presidents administration to even tell the same lie over and over without stepping on their tongues and having to execute damage control efforts (poorly).

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:

So Sorry Sally, what conspiracy theory are you babbling about? Perhaps you have that confused with utter incompetence, obfuscation, and outright lying that your little puppet hero BHO and his unqualified administration has exhibited on too many occasions to keep up with. That's not a conspiracy you poor misguided loon, just ignorance in slow motion. And I already know you quivering, hypersensitive, ultra-liberal loons have no plan except to whine, drool, and blather on about anything not fitting your uninformed agendas. That's obvious to even the most casual observer after watching the inability of this empty suit presidents administration to even tell the same lie over and over without stepping on their tongues and having to execute damage control efforts (poorly).

Thanks for this news report from inside the echo chamber bubble.

It is always morbidly fascinating to see the machinations of the oxygen deprived brains.

Carry on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum