Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

oh no, ABC news didnt lol> ABC News’s Diane Sawyer destroys Hillary Rodham Clinton on Benghazi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2014/06/10/abc-newss-diane-sawyer-destroys-hillary-rodham-clinton-on-benghazi/?tid=ts_carousel

The anchor continued pressing, asking Clinton whether the people might be seeking from her a “sentence that begins from you ‘I should have…’?” Clinton sort of ducked that one. The accountability-heavy moment came when Sawyer’s slow and steady line of questioning on Benghazi security prompted Clinton to utter this self-contradictory and sure-to-be-repeated statement: “I take responsibility, but I was not making security decisions.”

For the record, possible-presidential-candidates-in-abeyance should never attach conjunctions to their declarations of responsibility-taking.
 Wink 

Sal

Sal

I was not impressed. 

But, then I don't support a Clinton candidacy, at least not until she's running against a Repuke. 

Sal wrote:I was not impressed. 

But, then I don't support a Clinton candidacy, at least not until she's running against a Repuke. 

you weren't impressed with Hillary huh...

have you thought about who might be another candidate to run in 2016? might be a good idea.  Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum